Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,059 members, 7,867,005 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Which Of These Courses Should I Go For As An Entrepreneur? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Of These Courses Should I Go For As An Entrepreneur? (730 Views)

5 Benefits Of Being An Entrepreneur / How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother / Who Is An Entrepreneur? How Can She Survive In An Unfriendly Govt. Economy?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Courses Should I Go For As An Entrepreneur? by legalwealth(m): 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hi fellow nairalanders especially entrepreneurs in the building.

I'm a Computer Scientist and an entrepreneur but I only have certificates to prove that I'm a Computer Scientist.

Now that I'm now my own boss,I just feel like enrolling into either Business Administration or Economics at UNILAG DLI programme but I'm confused on which one to go for.

I need your candid suggestion of which one that will be more relevant and useful to my kind of status now and in future.

I should have posted this into education section but odunnu banned me in the section in 2011.
I will even be glad if seun can lift the ban or move this topic to the education section if need be.
Re: Which Of These Courses Should I Go For As An Entrepreneur? by afreekah: 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
The only person that can tell you what to go for is you and your humble self.

Fine you're a boss, now ask yourself; where do I want to be in the next 5-10 yrs time? List all your wishes in life and whatever you propose would surely determine the course to go for.

You don't go for a course just because you "feel like", am very sure you wouldn't like to waste your time on unproductive activities for the sake of studying since you already a boss and know the value of time.

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Courses Should I Go For As An Entrepreneur? by legalwealth(m): 10:47am On Aug 03, 2015
afreekah:
The only person that can tell you what to go for is you and your humble self.

Fine you're a boss, now ask yourself; where do I want to be in the next 5-10 yrs time? List all your wishes in life and whatever you propose would surely determine the course to go for.

You don't go for a course just because you "feel like", am very sure you wouldn't like to waste your time on unproductive activities for the sake of studying since you already a boss and know the value of time.

Peace.

Bolded part is my main reason of making this decision of bagging another degree.
Thanks so much for your reply as it has gone a long place in my decision and I will surely appreciate more useful piece of advice.

(1) (Reply)

Ict Jobs To Propose To Local And State Government / How Profitable Is Car Hire Business / Extreme Earning Cash For Nairalanders-a Step By Step Guide!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.