Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. (2508 Views)

[HEALTH] 10 Tips To Whiten Your Teeth Naturally – Home Remedies / 3 Natural Ways To Whiten Your Teeth In 3 Days / Natural Ways To Whiten Your Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
Have you got one mini lagos in SA? Yur in Durban?
PunkyVeer:

Aww @ being a mummy's boy. That's so cute. Yeah I've noticed that about Naija peeps, there's always a "little Lagos" wherever you go lol.
Re: A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Have you got one mini lagos in SA? Yur in Durban?

I'm in Pretoria. Here most Nigerians live in Sunnyside. In places like Johannesburg you find them mostly in Hillbrow. Etc.
Re: A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
Oh! I think I know Pretoria. Not been in SA but know a few cities. I think Durban and J'bourg Rock most tongue tongue tongue. I might be taking my next holiday down there tho.

So how many of the languages there do you speak?
PunkyVeer:

I'm in Pretoria. Here most Nigerians live in Sunnyside. In places like Johannesburg you find them mostly in Hillbrow. Etc.
Re: A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Oh! I think I know Pretoria. Not been in SA but know a few cities. I think Durban and J'bourg Rock most tongue tongue tongue. I might be taking my next holiday down there tho.

So how many of the languages there do you speak?

Yeah, the two are party cities lol. They don't sleep. Do come & I hope you enjoy your stay when you do. Well, I can say I speak 9 out of the 11 languages. The only languages I can't speak are the ones from up north, Venda & Shangaan. They're very different. Most SAcan languages are related. There are mainly 4 groups
-the nguni speakers (zulu, xhosa, swati & ndebele. All sound similar except here & there)
-the sotho speakers (sesotho, setswana, & sepedi. All sound similar again)
- the venda speakers ( sounds different)
-the shangaan speakers (again, sounds different)
And then you have English & Afrikaans, which we all have an understanding of because it's taught in every school.

What's your home language?
Re: A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
Er . . . . . But what are they going to do about the hair?
Meanwhile, i prefer a procedure to unlock the growth plates after puberty.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Easy And Natural Ways To Lower Blood Sugar Levels / Pictures Of Jean-pierre Adams In Coma For 36years / More Trouble Hits Kano, COVID19 Invades Igbo Community, Secret Burials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.