Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,828 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:59 PM

Donjazzy, Mavins At The NBA Africa Games In South Africa (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Donjazzy, Mavins At The NBA Africa Games In South Africa (Photos) (34195 Views)

Victoria Kimani Hot In Red At NBA Africa Games / Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game / Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donjazzy, Mavins At The NBA Africa Games In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
You are a prettythickidiot undecided
prettythicksme:
no b only cleats,na clement u go see cheesy.
Re: Donjazzy, Mavins At The NBA Africa Games In South Africa (Photos) by vickie1900(f): 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
E no go pass "GOD WIN" wey korede go sing, make e no go release aanother song. Dey sing GODWIN for every event wey e go. Mtcheeew!
Re: Donjazzy, Mavins At The NBA Africa Games In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
Vanquay:
You are a prettythickidiot undecided
Vanquayidiot cheesy
Re: Donjazzy, Mavins At The NBA Africa Games In South Africa (Photos) by Yustash001(m): 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
Korede's hairstyle is cool....no homo...
Re: Donjazzy, Mavins At The NBA Africa Games In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
Its pronounced Vahn-key. Not that I expect an olodo like you to understand my exotic nickname undecided
prettythicksme:
Vanquayidiot cheesy
Re: Donjazzy, Mavins At The NBA Africa Games In South Africa (Photos) by happney65: 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
[quote author=Vanquay post=36505256]It seems Africans Generally don't give a f*** about Basketball look how the court is empty. Seriously i think Don Jazzy isnt promoting that Girl Dija enough undecided. Na because she no get package undecided
F*** Basketball. Football is love Its life.

FTc is wearing me out. You must be a mad man to want this constantly undecided
[/quo
It is because Don Jazzy is Gay... grin
Re: Donjazzy, Mavins At The NBA Africa Games In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy[quote author=happney65 post=36506417][/quote]
Re: Donjazzy, Mavins At The NBA Africa Games In South Africa (Photos) by Doctorbrains01(m): 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
I won't stop working hard until I don't have to introduce myself
Re: Donjazzy, Mavins At The NBA Africa Games In South Africa (Photos) by 400billionman: 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
See as Don jazzy keep head like say he wants to grow taller to meet up with that basketballer's height.
Re: Donjazzy, Mavins At The NBA Africa Games In South Africa (Photos) by tuffgongjo(m): 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
They performed to a nearly empty stadium.
But seeing The Dream$Mutombo in action for the first time is electric.
Re: Donjazzy, Mavins At The NBA Africa Games In South Africa (Photos) by 400billionman: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
Doctorbrains01:
I won't stop working hard until I don't have to introduce myself

Elumelu' s quote.
Re: Donjazzy, Mavins At The NBA Africa Games In South Africa (Photos) by femiranking28(m): 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
Vanquay:
It seems Africans Generally don't give a f*** about Basketball look how the court is empty. Seriously i think Don Jazzy isnt promoting that Girl Dija enough undecided. Na because she no get package undecided

game was sold out under 90minutes, the court wasn't full now cause the game had not started

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy, Mavins At The NBA Africa Games In South Africa (Photos) by passionz(f): 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
Vanquay:
It seems Africans Generally don't give a f*** about Basketball look how the court is empty. Seriously i think Don Jazzy isnt promoting that Girl Dija enough undecided. Na because she no get package undecided

Di'ja is with Tiwa Salvage! she s doing. omugwo! let the Guys hang out jare! Di'ja is not needed there joor
Re: Donjazzy, Mavins At The NBA Africa Games In South Africa (Photos) by bxcode(m): 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
Vanquay:

The turnout was huge with respect to what I saw on Tv, the pics here was during the games interval and at the end.
Hey, some of us love basketball, nests my second sports after soccer. cool
Re: Donjazzy, Mavins At The NBA Africa Games In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
they performed to empty stadium chai!! embarassed
Re: Donjazzy, Mavins At The NBA Africa Games In South Africa (Photos) by EKITI001: 11:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
COOL SOURCE :
New Post (Donjazzy, Mavins At The NBA Africa Games In South Africa (Photos))

http://nairanaijanews..com/2015/08/donjazzy-mavins-at-nba-africa-games-in.html
Re: Donjazzy, Mavins At The NBA Africa Games In South Africa (Photos) by Ertekazee: 3:12am On Aug 02, 2015
Someone should advise this man, to desist from wearing dark sunglasses inside the house, where there's no threat of sun rays. I wonder why Nigerian so-called celebrities are so daft, and cannot simply reason with their brains.

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy, Mavins At The NBA Africa Games In South Africa (Photos) by scentmarlc(m): 11:21am On Aug 02, 2015
Ojestas:
We don see am for instagram already.

**beefers never lack**gringrin
Re: Donjazzy, Mavins At The NBA Africa Games In South Africa (Photos) by Mjjordan(m): 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
Vanquay
the court is empty. Seriously i think Don Jazzy isnt promoting that Girl Dija enough undecided. Na because she no get package undecided

FTc is wearing me out. You must be a mad man to want this constantly undecided[/color:

[/i]
i really feel like giving u a hard knock on ur forehead for such silly comment u made abt basketball...because not many ppl play it here does not imply that we don't have basketball lovers...change ur view bro...u love futball,i love basketball....lets do dat separately!!!
Re: Donjazzy, Mavins At The NBA Africa Games In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
noted

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Donjazzy, Mavins At The NBA Africa Games In South Africa (Photos) by Jeezbaby(f): 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
Chai! Old age is telling for Don baba body o. Me vacant sha in case grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid And D'banj Chill Together At The Beach / Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.