Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos (31207 Views)

Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) / Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo / Olusegun Obasanjo Arrives Maiduguri For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by malikisah: 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
distinguished1:
Sai baba! Welcome back. No doubt, I am proud that wherever you go, that high regards for the giant of Africa is upheld.
Okorocha bear witness that I also feel like reciting the National Anthem.
Wailers! Over to you.
well said bros!
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
I can only sit back and watch him have fun. It's his time
malikisah:
what can you do about it love? !
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by Atlantian: 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
And the boi-boi is always there, to welcome the oga.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by malikisah: 11:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
unitysheart:
Mr president. The tourist. Good for diplomatic relations, though.
diplomatic relations? Even people with half brain should know this " tourism " according to you is required to form the alliance required to secure our borders
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by Candyrain(m): 11:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
Is someone not supposed to be on ban, how come I'm still seeing their face tongue
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by permsec: 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
ApcSucks:

Nothing good can come out of this dullard only pishure
Thats the change Nigerians voted for..... the rate at which PMB travels eh, Lufthansa is jealous of him.

I tot they wanted to sell some of the presidential jet why has that story gone into oblivion.

Osunbade be like Let me smile so that his man wunt lay allegation on me (daddy e kabo sir). Bunch of hopless hypocrites

Change my black yansh + my left balls!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by malikisah: 11:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ontarget:
Honestly this guy has been traveling a lot. When will he sit down and start tackling issues that need urgent attention?
you may need to borrow half a brain to understand that he needs to meet our neighbours to form the needed alliance to fight terrorism and secure our borders
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by ApcSucks: 11:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
malikisah:
no problem, but show me what ever came out of your father other than useless you!

Don't blab with people that lack a father... you sound toutish
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by ApcSucks: 11:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
permsec:
Thats the change Nigerians voted for..... the rate at which PMB travels eh, Lufthansa is jealous of him.

I tot they wanted to sell some of the presidential jet why has that story gone into oblivion.

Osunbade be like Let me smile so that his man wunt lay allegation on me (daddy e kabo sir). Bunch of hopless hypocrites

Change my black yansh + my left balls!

Selling of jets news na jege, just 2 use claim his considerate na wash jare

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by mensdept: 11:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
babadem2much:
THIS MAN IS A[b][/b]BLESSING TO NIGERIA

Which one?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by malikisah: 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
ApcSucks:

Don't blab with people that lack a father... you sound toutish
of course I fell from the sky but I still want you to show me whatever good came out of your drunkard father!
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by dougivilla(m): 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
lomprico:
Of course "PHOTOS". I know most of bubu's supporters are saying n posting stuff like, ride on, my presido, loving this, nice one, bla bla bla. But deep within them they are saying, ooooo, not again, na so so piksure u got dey take, which kain tin be this, is this what I voted u for? Etc. grin . Some of them are already venting their frustration already. grin
Na true joor. When was the last time you heard/saw somebody shout or type Sai Baba again?

Even the dude that requested for likes for PMB has turned it to a prayer point as na ignore he dey get now. He think say na propaganda campaign time we dey?

Failure indeed is an orphan!!!
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by youngval1388(m): 11:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
kokoA:
These men dey try o. Osinbajo was at an eatery somewhere in Maitama this morning, in the afternoon we saw him in Kano, this evening he received PMB in Abuja. PMB was in Abuja this morning, went to Benin this afternoon, back to Abuja this evening.
no be plane dey do d work? Abi na trek dem they do?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by Dcaliphate(m): 11:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
pus97:
[size=28pt]Buhari is trying to disgrace them that they are clueless people / educated illiterate, who don't know he is not even their head of state.

Because buhari stay in the UK for a awhile . so he know how dukes system works. Showing that the people who are following from the country of western Nigeria are clueless people. Because it is 2 countries. And he is showing that they don't even have the brain to know that it is 2 countries

Because they should not be following but because they are clueless . he just disgracing them because the international community is reading this.

Because buhari is only head of state just in 26 states.. And the British system is what is in the country of western Nigeria. He is just showing this people are clueless who do not even know that

That they don't know what they mean by trade treaty.

[/size].

wtf
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by toshmann(m): 11:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
pus97:
[size=28pt]Buhari is trying to disgrace them that they are clueless people / educated illiterate, who don't know he is not even their head of state.

Because buhari stay in the UK for a awhile . so he know how dukes system works. Showing that the people who are following from the country of western Nigeria are clueless people. Because it is 2 countries. And he is showing that they don't even have the brain to know that it is 2 countries

Because they should not be following but because they are clueless . he just disgracing them because the international community is reading this.

Because buhari is only head of state just in 26 states.. And the British system is what is in the country of western Nigeria. He is just showing this people are clueless who do not even know that

[/size].

Abeg na who know wetin this dude de talk grin
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by charlycharles(m): 11:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
welcome oga titus....
pls remember equitorial guinea and gabon they r still our neighbours na just water na em separate us and water nor get enemy abeg oooo.
boko boys self fit enta from there.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by charlycharles(m): 12:04am On Aug 02, 2015
malikisah:
you may need to borrow half a brain to understand that he needs to meet our neighbours to form the needed alliance to fight terrorism and secure our borders
d same neighbours GEJ met and people like u called him names and decried how an army dat has bn so successful outside d shores of our state cud nt tackle insurgency without xternal help....
bunch of hopeless hypocrites and dulllards.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by chrysanthus07: 12:07am On Aug 02, 2015
welcome back,Whc country Nxt
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by ApcSucks: 12:10am On Aug 02, 2015
malikisah:
of course I fell from the sky but I still want you to show me whatever good came out of your drunkard father!

Ask your whoree mother
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by snapshot: 12:10am On Aug 02, 2015
This our president don turn to a tourist o
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by BekeeBuAgbara: 12:22am On Aug 02, 2015
Must Osinbanjo always be at the airport to receive Buhari? Just a day visit to a neighbouring country.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by Iyke1998(m): 12:25am On Aug 02, 2015
Baba the Tourist...
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by DrayZee: 12:27am On Aug 02, 2015
charlycharles:

d same neighbours GEJ met and people like u called him names and decried how an army dat has bn so successful outside d shores of our state cud nt tackle insurgency without xternal help....
bunch of hopeless hypocrites and dulllards.
Ma guy, thank you very much.. Just spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by millionboi(m): 12:29am On Aug 02, 2015
Wich of d good work cn u mention,Nigerians
Princecalm:
welcome home, we are still expecting more of your good works.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 02, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Na sai baba be dat. Click likes for president Buhari.

Wish there was an option to click unlike undecided
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by malikisah: 12:51am On Aug 02, 2015
ApcSucks:

Ask your whoree mother
no worry about that one, I go ask am but still answer my question!
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by histemple: 12:55am On Aug 02, 2015
What is really the significance of all these visits ?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by fizziea(m): 12:58am On Aug 02, 2015
soo ambode too don join dem dz entourage stuff
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by white2014: 1:14am On Aug 02, 2015
sai baba
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by white2014: 1:18am On Aug 02, 2015
sai sai baba eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 02, 2015
Huh! Ugly dullard! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by samuelson06(m): 1:33am On Aug 02, 2015
pus97:

You are not different from the guy who used to write nonsense on fences in Port Harcourt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Offa Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Lai Mohammed’s Release Of Evidence / Orji Uzor Kalu's Throwback Photo In 1980s / Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.