Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos (31205 Views)

Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) / Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo / Olusegun Obasanjo Arrives Maiduguri For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by harry509: 7:25am On Aug 02, 2015
chimere66:
President Muhammadu Buhari alongside his entourage arrived Nigeria this evening from his one day state visit to Benin Republic.

He was received by VP  Prof Osinbajo and other government officials.

IMAGE CREDIT: Sesco Photography

Source: http://kcblow..com/2015/08/president-buhari-arrives-nigeria-from.html?m=1
4 jst 2 months plus baba don travel almost round d world cheesy wil I call it around d world n 80 days now grin? Abeg baba ride ON evri oda presido now counterfite....
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 02, 2015
PDPwayoo:

Mumu, Abuja to Cotonou is closer than Abuja to Onitsha.
u are stupid,if u can't pass ur useless opinion without insult never you quote me again
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by EmekaBlue(m): 7:31am On Aug 02, 2015
he come to drink weekend fura de nunu then off to another country on monday
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by abbeyty(m): 7:50am On Aug 02, 2015
Ajala travel...sai baba
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 02, 2015
kokoA:
These men dey try o. Osinbajo was at an eatery somewhere in Maitama this morning, in the afternoon we saw him in Kano, this evening he received PMB in Abuja. PMB was in Abuja this morning, went to Benin this afternoon, back to Abuja this evening.

And some illiterate and educated illiterate will open their dirty mouth GBAGUN! and talk nonsense that all they do is snap pictures. Whereas their jobless father sitdown for Apele joint morning till evening and dance Shakitbobo on top their layer mother all night despite having 8 children inside room and parlour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by Beremx(f): 7:57am On Aug 02, 2015
gratiaeo:
Rubbish president without brain
....and your father that has brain is what?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by otiigba1(m): 8:02am On Aug 02, 2015
Every one seems to writing gibberish on this thread, i could not comprehend what's been said undecided
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by Revolva(m): 8:04am On Aug 02, 2015
grin one day....#power
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by luvprince4real(m): 8:38am On Aug 02, 2015
EdCure:
God bless Osinbajo.
Una Don dey plan for him to take over abi?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 02, 2015
onomeglo:
u are stupid,if u can't pass ur useless opinion without insult never you quote me again

Amadi-Oha pour spiritual petrol for your toto
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by mrborntodoit: 9:17am On Aug 02, 2015
condralbede:
I guess it will b Iraq or Iran this time.

Lol
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by mrborntodoit: 9:17am On Aug 02, 2015
caprini1:
Madagascar grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by mrborntodoit: 9:18am On Aug 02, 2015
AreaFada2:

Baba Ajala travelling the world. Hehehehehe. grin grin grin grin

Lol
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by BOWOTO(m): 10:02am On Aug 02, 2015
Princecalm:
welcome home, we are still expecting more of your good works.
More? What has he done before Abeg?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 02, 2015
PDPwayoo:

Amadi-Oha pour spiritual petrol for my mama toto ,mon pere est un chien
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2015
onomeglo:
Baba welcome back.. Buh you need to slow down small on this touring,u knw you are an old man,na small small abeg
Fine girl. kiss
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:37am On Aug 02, 2015
Obiagelli:

And what did you just type?

There was a time GEJ was moving from pillar to post for votes, riding private jets about, meeting the obas and the thugs (OPC)... that time, the Obiagelli and co (especially our madam here) will paint NL red with "GEJ my hero" and defend him from heaven to earth......... undecided undecided

Now Buhari is doing his own thing his own way and PDP are shouting... more wailing days to come... tongue tongue

Madam Obiagelli, u don scarce oo, how market? tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 02, 2015
sameer1212:
Fine girl. kiss
merci,l'ami
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
onomeglo:
merci,l'ami
lol.. French?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
sameer1212:
lol.. French?
nah, espanol tongue
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by fareed69(m): 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
Bad Belle na him dey Worry you.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
onomeglo:
nah, espanol tongue
Espan kini? shocked wow I am really impress. Will u teach me?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
welcome

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by unitysheart(m): 4:49am On Aug 03, 2015
malikisah:
diplomatic relations? Even people with half brain should know this " tourism " according to you is required to form the alliance required to secure our borders

So, what does forming alliance mean? Is it not a diplomatic relationship?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by malikisah: 7:46am On Aug 06, 2015
unitysheart:

So, what does forming alliance mean? Is it not a diplomatic relationship?
eeeeeeeyaaaàaah
Re: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos by malikisah: 7:47am On Aug 06, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
I can only sit back and watch him have fun. It's his time
very sensible choice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis / Nigerians React To Reno Omokri Tweets Concerning Psquare / Ganduje: The Mistake We Used To Nail Kwankwaso, Gov Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.