Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari (816 Views)

N2.2tn Debt In One Year: Buhari’s Government Under Attack / In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts / I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by mohince(m): 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
Cotonou – President Muhammadu Buhari has said that
Boko Haram will be defeated hopeful by end of this year.
Buhari spoke in Cotonou on Saturday during a gala lunch
held in honour by the President of Benin Republic, Boni Yayi.
He expressed optimism that the Multi-national Joint Task
Force, MNJTF launched in Cameroon on Thursday would
start yielding fruits soon.
This is as Yayi who described his country as the 37th State
of Nigeria assured president Buhari that 800 troops would
be contributed to the Joint Task Force by his country in the
all-out-assault on insurgents.
While commending the gesture by Yayi, Buhari said “and I
assure you that we will defeat Boko Haram by the end of
this year”.
President Buhari who was on a one-day official visit to
Cotonou as the special guest of honour at the 55th
independence anniversary of Benin Republic was bestowed
with the national honor of the Republic of Benin.
Nigeria’s president recalled that both countries have
maintained peace over the years even when he was a
military Head of State.
He said: “I am impressed by your concern and critical
approaches by increasing your contributions to the
multinational task force of the Lake Chad Commission. This
is a great sacrifice on the part of the Benin Republic….
“Even in my first coming into office under a different
arrangement, we have learnt to live in peace with our
neighbours. Within the week I was sworn in, I went to Niger,
Chad. I was supposed to go to Cameroon but I was
summoned by the G7 leaders to brief them about the
security situation in Nigeria concerning Boko Haram which
declared allegiance to ISIS which gives it international
dimension”
Source
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/we-will-defeat-boko-haram-by-end-of-this-year-buhari/
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by DeBret(m): 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
Don't even know where to comment....I ave seen like 4or5 of this same thread tonight ....well shaa REST IN PEACE ONNI OF IFE
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by feldido(m): 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
Him don de promise again Ooo
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
K

Waiting
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by Orjioorji(f): 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
Oga what happen with the two months promised during campaign, mr intergrity
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
Less talk baba, less talk
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by SenJoe(m): 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
This man is a Joker, Party memebers are all set of lootters.
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
God help us fight dis niggas sha, Nigeria will be great again
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by BRIGHTTAZ: 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
I pray ooooo
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by nitt: 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hopefully with God and PMB as C in C we shall.
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by Adeyinka12(m): 12:00am On Aug 02, 2015
#Babagoslow
#babapromisechanger
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by hassan85(m): 12:01am On Aug 02, 2015
And whats bad if he promises? Isnt it what we all want-end Boko Haram? Some of u guys should stop supporting Negativities and terror. Its satanic.
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by oloyeadeniyi(m): 12:09am On Aug 02, 2015
Precisely September. Pls watch out.
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by DrLee(m): 12:21am On Aug 02, 2015
I won't believe it till it happens. they might actually still deny that statement.
Gosh!
boko haram pple are very stupid! May they all die miserable deaths.
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by lomprico(m): 1:16am On Aug 02, 2015
No be withing two months again?? Hehehe, I hope u fulfil this promise (not by granting amnesty o!)
That is if his spokes men don't come n refute this news tomorrow cos e no dey hard them.
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by vanunu: 4:21am On Aug 02, 2015
I just don't think baba sabi this people well, while every good nigeria want them to be defeated this year, the bad news is that it is practically impossible. It will take not less than ten yrs to defeat them.
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by Luggi007(m): 4:32am On Aug 02, 2015
I believe in you sir.
Those BH mofos days are numbered.
No retreat no surrender.
May God help you.
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by tunshe: 4:36am On Aug 02, 2015
Adeyinka12:
#Babagoslow

#babapromisechanger

Grow up kid!!!

We all have a common goal,let's be optimistic that Nigeria will be safe again.
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by onenaira3: 4:43am On Aug 02, 2015
2 months to now end of the year

[img]http://media./media/3i7zenReaUuI0/giphy-facebook_s.jpg[/img]

One chance illiterate president
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by Kaywhy1(m): 5:07am On Aug 02, 2015
God go help you
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by OLADD: 5:23am On Aug 02, 2015
By then, the whole of Northeast would have been annihilated. This man's scam is legendary than that of Eze-Ego. How he manages to deceive and hypnotize 170 million Nigerians (except me) is still a mystery.
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by Sealeddeal(m): 6:25am On Aug 02, 2015
Obiagelli:
Less talk baba, less talk
you are begging him to talk less because you believe he cannot do what he has said and we will hold him to account right?
I wish Buhari well in his bid to stop boko haram before the end of the year.
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by abdulaz: 7:07am On Aug 02, 2015
Any contractor that gives an accurate time frame in completing a job is worth all the amount he charged for the job and even more, because time factor is what separates the past from the present and the future.

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Jihadist Who Wants To Behead Christians Lived On Church Aid / Imagine What This Man Said About Biafra. / I Had A Private Jet Before Becoming A Governor - Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.