Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts (23880 Views)

Nigeria To Ban Rice Importation This Year – Buhari / N2.2tn Debt In One Year: Buhari’s Government Under Attack / Jonathan’s Government Was Corrupt, Visionless, Ran Nigeria Aground – MEND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by iflywithbuhari(f): 4:19pm On May 29, 2016
Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose, has lamented that in just one year of the All Progressives Congress (APC) government of President Mohammadu Buhari, the country’s economy was ruined so much that States could no longer pay workers’ salaries.

He said millions of jobs were lost, prices of essential commodities skyrocketed to the extent that Nigerians could no longer afford common tomato to cook and the middle class wiped away completely.

In a statement signed by his Special Assistant on Public Communications, Lere Olayinka, Governor Fayose said; “Despite President Buhari’s electoral promise to reduce petrol pump price from
the N86.50 per litre that he met it and make life more bearable for Nigerians, he increased the price of petrol to N145, increased electricity tariff in spite of lack of power supply.”

He said; “Food scarcity last experienced when Buhari was military Head of State between 1983 and 1985 has returned to the country, with Nigerians being unable to feed.”

The governor who said Nigerians should remove party, ethnic and religious sentiments and ask themselves what they have benefited in the last one year, reminded Nigerians that “Foreign Reserve was $28.6 billion, Excess Crude Account (ECA) was $2.07 billion, the dollar was
less than N200, petrol was N87 per litre and most importantly, one bag of rice was N8,500 and power generation was over 5,000MW when Buhari assumed office.

The statement read in part; “Today, power generation is less than 1,400, Foreign Reserve has reduced to $26.5 billion, dollar is now over N350, petrol has increased to N145 per litre and one bag of rice is now over N15, 000!”

“I read the president’s speech and all that I saw was a president still sounding like he was campaigning for votes more than one year after winning election. It is disappointing that the President’s speech was once again about promises, not about what has been done.

“Not even a mention of one kilometre of road tarred by this administration, no single job was created except the ones created in Central Bank of Nigeria for their cronnies and children, not a single megawatt of electricity generated. This is shameful.”

www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/05/29/in-one-year-buhari-succeeded-in-running-nigeria-aground-fayose/

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by MalcoImX: 4:21pm On May 29, 2016
Oga loudmouth, my state, which is an APC state is not owing any worker and has paid this month's salary. Pay your workers first.

126 Likes 17 Shares

Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by Bitterleafsoup: 4:21pm On May 29, 2016
Fayose I hear you Brose but your workers are striking and you didn't hook up with Governer Willie to see how is it he is working in Anambra with out Oil revenue.

We all know this Government ia useless so I suggest we all do the needful and start thinking about how to survive the next 6 years...

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by DynamoDeGreat: 4:22pm On May 29, 2016
Fayoshe go and pay Ekiti workers their salaries.

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by yongnoble(m): 4:22pm On May 29, 2016
Lalasticlala come oh. Fayose don start oh

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by iflywithbuhari(f): 4:25pm On May 29, 2016
Not one FG road has been commissioned by Buhari. Not even one bore hole, chai, APC is a disgrace. But Fayose, abeg you and PDP should take it easy with Buhari. Because what I saw today was frightful. Abeg, don't finish the old man. Let us allow him relax, before his supporters will arrest us, for manslaughter by Yabis.

109 Likes 12 Shares

Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by iflywithbuhari(f): 4:26pm On May 29, 2016
MalcoImX:
Oga loudmouth, my state, which is an APC state is not owing any worker and has paid this month's salary. Pay your workers first.
Go and register for the FG 500billion naira social programme. Isn't that what you've been waiting for.

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by ORACLE1975(m): 4:26pm On May 29, 2016
I begi fayose you don come with your FANTASTIC

....MADNESS again OK

Ask FFK what next

Or make u take your drug now.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by MalcoImX: 4:29pm On May 29, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

Go and register for the FG 500billion naira social programme. Isn't that what you've been waiting for.
A sleeping Buhari is worth more than ten Jonathan alive.

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by Bitterleafsoup: 4:30pm On May 29, 2016
MalcoImX:
A sleeping Buhari is worth more ten Jonathan alive.

Guy your a dreamer nothing I mean nothing can compare GEJ to Zoohari.

All the projects that APC claim to be completing were already finished by GEJ, just needed finishing touches.

Your administration has not started one project and you even come here with mouth knowing hes a sleeping Zoohari...

When the Gods want to punish a people he gives them APC.....
GEJ they can only try an claim your legacy thank God for information age

139 Likes 13 Shares

Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by hotspec(m): 4:32pm On May 29, 2016
what of u owing 5 months of workers' slalries?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by ganisucks(f): 4:34pm On May 29, 2016
“Foreign
Reserve was $28.6 billion, Excess Crude
Account
(ECA) was $2.07 billion, the dollar was
less than N200, petrol was N87 per litre and
most
importantly, one bag of rice was N8,500 and
power generation was over 5,000MW when
Buhari assumed office.
The statement read in part; “Today, power
generation is less than 1,400, Foreign Reserve
has reduced to $26.5 billion, dollar is now
over
N350, petrol has increased to N145 per litre
and
one bag of rice is now over N15, 000!”
Wow, this is a TKO. I feel embarrassed to Be a citizen ☀̤̣̈̇f a country being run by a leader with such an abysmal result. It's a bad day †̥♥ be a Nigerian.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by MalcoImX: 4:37pm On May 29, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:

Guy your a dreamer nothing I mean nothing can compare GEJ to Zoohari
Hello!! Have you heard Metuh is begging Buhari, wanting to return N400 million. How's that? If it were Jonathan he'd be handed ten time this, and Jonathan would be shouting 'Stealing is not corruption.'

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by Bitterleafsoup: 4:44pm On May 29, 2016
MalcoImX:
Hello!! Have you heard Metuh is begging Buhari, wanting to return N400 million. How's that? If it were Jonathan he'd be handed ten time this, and Jonathan would be shouting 'Stealing is not corruption.'
My Dear do you want me to start bringing up how much money is missing from the World Bank Education loan from Fashola?

Or how Rotten former Governor of Rivers swallow the whole rail project money and trillions from oil allocation but nothing to show for it on the ground?

WAKE UP!!

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by MalcoImX: 4:48pm On May 29, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
My Dear do you want me to start bringing up how much money is missing from the World Bank Education loan from Fashola? Or how Rotten former Governor of Rivers swallow the whole rail project money and trillions from oil allocation but nothing to show for it?
All I know is Metuh begging to return N400 million. Kai, GEJ is wicked. He couldn't even throw a measly N1 million my side, and now they're saying it's Buhari who's a bad man spoiling the country.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by youngeagle(m): 4:55pm On May 29, 2016
True...don't kill the messenger!

2 Likes

Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by Bitterleafsoup: 5:02pm On May 29, 2016
MalcoImX:
All I know is Metuh begging to return N400 million. Kai, GEJ is wicked. He couldn't even throw a measly N1 million my side, and now they're saying it's Buhari who's a bad man spoiling the country.
Listen Dear Buhari said openly "Why Him" why did he have to come when oil was low. He complained of no money but trillions were left in different accounts and you know it. Relationships were built with foreign investor's but his ignorance of dangerous market behaviour from a leader had him openly devaluing Nigeria all over the World.
Please stop acting like he is doing everything right.
That is why they are doing nothing because of this type of encouragement from people like you!

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by Timolanki(m): 5:03pm On May 29, 2016
I don't like buhari but i must say that Fayose is suffering from diarrhea of the mouth.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by MalcoImX: 5:10pm On May 29, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Listen Dear Buhari said openly "Why Him" why did he have to come when oil was low. He complained of no money but trillions were left in different accounts and you know it. Relationships were built with foreign investor's but his ignorance of dangerous market behaviour from a leader had him openly devaluing Nigeria all over the World.
Please stop acting like he is doing everything right.
That is why they are doing nothing because of this type of encouragement from people like you!
Pls let me know if you're one of those #BringBackCorruption guys so that we'll find a way to end this discussion.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by eyeview: 5:13pm On May 29, 2016
Don't shoot the messenger!
Look at the message and see if they are lies

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by odiks: 5:17pm On May 29, 2016
See pot calling kettle black

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by amaechi1: 5:18pm On May 29, 2016
MalcoImX:

I owe you a bottle of drink. True talk.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by Immunity1(f): 5:22pm On May 29, 2016
fayose? close to two years now you assumed the office i never hear you commission toilet grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by FagsamPHP(m): 5:24pm On May 29, 2016
Buhari is a Bastard gworo chewing Dullard president!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by omenka(m): 5:32pm On May 29, 2016
MalcoImX:
We are willing to trade Fayose for five very fresh and hot 9th Mile Okpa with the Ugandans- I wonder what they are waiting for.

Let them make him their prime minister. cheesy

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by luvinhubby(m): 5:37pm On May 29, 2016
MalcoImX:
Pls let me know if you're one of those #BringBackCorruption guys so that we'll find a way to end this discussion.
If corruption gave us fuel at 87 per liter, rice at 8,500 per bag, dollar at 202 to Naira, pure water at 80 per bag, indomies at 50 per pack, spaghetti at 120 per pack, tomato at 15balls for 500, then look my way at the bolded.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by Abeymills(m): 5:52pm On May 29, 2016
I c lots of zombies here I say shame on them all 2still c hw messed up almost everything under bubuhari n apc anyway zombie way Na 1way...i say bubuhari is a disaster ....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by Abeymills(m): 5:55pm On May 29, 2016
D worst of Jonathan is d best of 1trillion of bubuhari zombies over 2u

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:55pm On May 29, 2016
This man no go shut him mouth up?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by ba7man(m): 6:04pm On May 29, 2016
These people that like to complain that Buhari has ruined the Nigerian economy are the most ignorant set of people in Nigeria.

What I do now is tell them to calm down and explain with details...... "HOW EXACTLY DID BUHARI RUIN THE ECONOMY"?

With their replies you'll find out they are as ignorant as ignorance can ever be...... they know next to nothing about their predicaments and don't even know the source of their problems.

As a matter of fact, they might not even know why they have opposing thumbs and eyes located at the most vantage point of their heads.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by segalex: 6:30pm On May 29, 2016
Fayose should just shut up, if he still depends on FG allocation for him to do anything in his state, then he's one of the backward leaders in this country, if after almost 2years in office, no tangible projects have been commissioned, workers are being owed 5months salary, then he has no point to make.
Buhari hasn't met up with the standard expected of and he needs to buckle up, but what we need is constructive criticism, we need people who know what they are doing to speak sense to Buhari but not one useless agbero guy

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts by bender79: 6:32pm On May 29, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

shut up

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Tinubu At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding / Southern Governors To Meet In Lagos On Monday / Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.