Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,122 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

NNPC @lotto,lagos-ibadan Selling Fuel At 100naira Per Litre With Maneuvered Pump - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / NNPC @lotto,lagos-ibadan Selling Fuel At 100naira Per Litre With Maneuvered Pump (421 Views)

SOLD SOLD SOLD.buy your dream car 08088525399 / Tyre Pump / Buy Petrol At N61 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NNPC @lotto,lagos-ibadan Selling Fuel At 100naira Per Litre With Maneuvered Pump by Realflex(m): 1:28am On Aug 02, 2015
Hello house,

I wish someone can help curb this shady practice by NNPC filling station at Lotto bus stop along Lagos Ibadan express road.

I bought fuel from there last week and I have been suspecting that there meter is adjusted,so I went there with a 25litres keg,I requested for 28litres to be dispensed into the keg and behold,the 28litres look as if the keg was filled with just 20litres,even when they are selling at 100naira per litre.

Save our country Nigeria.
Re: NNPC @lotto,lagos-ibadan Selling Fuel At 100naira Per Litre With Maneuvered Pump by olanshi: 6:58am On Aug 02, 2015

That seems normal, in a country like Nigeria where the governing body DPR (Department of Petroleum Resources) and NNPC are extremely corrupt.

When the top administration is corrupt, It is easy for any distributing filling stations to also cheat the masses.

I experienced something similar at Connoil in China town, I filled my car tank and also told the attendant to sell 25litres to my keg (To power generator) low and behold the attendant told me I will have to pay N200 naira before he can sell the Keg for me. I was very amazed, he said that's what they collect from every Keg.

I told him I will like to speak with the manager, so he called the manager and the manager confirmed the same thing. I told him that it's a rip off.

I was very surprised, make heat no con finish man for house I told him to sell it and I gave him N100, he was grumbling.

Well, I think a lot still need to be done so many filling station out there rip the masses off on a daily basis!

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Camry LE (muscle) For Sale 2.3M Slightly Negotiable / Honda Civic Sport / Nearly Used 03 Camry For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.