Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Urgent Responds To Treatment Of Typhoid Fewer In A Pregnant Woman - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent Responds To Treatment Of Typhoid Fewer In A Pregnant Woman (886 Views)

Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos / Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air / Typhoid Fever: Causes,symptoms & Treatments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Responds To Treatment Of Typhoid Fewer In A Pregnant Woman by kcpumping(m): 2:01am On Aug 02, 2015
greetings to you all in the house.....pls my wife is 6 months pregnant and she started treating typhord and malaria since three days ago... took about 7 injection and taking semeten tablet BT the issue now is she runs a very high temp expecially at night. even as I type her body is seriously hot. pls what do I do? she also complains of pains that makes it difficult for her to lie on any of the sides.....her first pregnancy. needs your fast responds pls . thanks.
Re: Urgent Responds To Treatment Of Typhoid Fewer In A Pregnant Woman by glamourroudy(m): 3:16am On Aug 02, 2015
See a DOCTOR!.....a good one
Re: Urgent Responds To Treatment Of Typhoid Fewer In A Pregnant Woman by kcpumping(m): 7:32am On Aug 02, 2015
pls bro we already attending to her with the prescription of the doc like I explained ....although even in her first trimester she never experienced this type of fever at all.
pls all I seek is a better understanding of this whole thing. thanks bro....you a doc?
Re: Urgent Responds To Treatment Of Typhoid Fewer In A Pregnant Woman by soniabrenda(f): 9:03am On Aug 02, 2015
Take her to the hospital
Re: Urgent Responds To Treatment Of Typhoid Fewer In A Pregnant Woman by blessedtwins: 10:05am On Aug 02, 2015
Bros o....it is a medical emergency.you need to carry her to the hospital right away...pls

(1) (Reply)

Theraphy For Children With Special Needs. / How Marijuana Affect The Brain And Behavior? Here's What Recent Studies Says / A Natural Approach To Treating Hay Fever And Allergies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.