Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Check Out These Best Marriage Quotes Of All Times... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Check Out These Best Marriage Quotes Of All Times... (1917 Views)

Best Marriage advice by a father to his sons...... / Positive Marriage Quotes [part2] / 33 POSITIVE MARRIAGE QUOTES [part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out These Best Marriage Quotes Of All Times... by tessylove2(f): 3:39am On Aug 02, 2015
successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person
– Mignon McLaughlin

A good marriage is the union of two good forgivers
– Ruth Bell Graham

Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry
– Tom Mullen

Each divorce is the death of a small civilization.
– Pat Conroy

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time
– Thomas Edison

Marriage, ultimately, is the practice of becoming passionate friends
– Harville Hendrix

To get divorced because love has died, is like selling your car because it’s run out of gas

– Diane Sollee

Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation
– Oscar Wilde

As for his secret to staying married, my wife tells me that if I ever decide to leave, she is coming with me
They say it takes a village to raise a child. That may be the case, but the truth is that it takes a lot of solid, stable marriages to create a village
– Diane Sollee

I am convinced that if we as a society work diligently in every other area of life and neglect the family, it would be analogous to straightening deck chairs on the Titanic.
– Stephen Covey
Divorce is like an amputation. Sometimes it’s necessary but it should be avoided if at all possible because it brings about a permanent disability
– Bill Doherty

Marriage, like a submarine, is only safe if you get all the way inside
– Frank Pittman

It is sometimes essential for a husband and a wife to quarrel – they get to know each other better
– Goethe

I like not only to be loved but to be told that I am loved; the realm of silence is large enough beyond the grave
– George Eliot

The goal is to have a conversation in a way so that you can have another conversation tomorrow
– Unknown

Marriage is our last, best chance to grow up
– Joseph Barth

Sex is a conversation carried out by other means. If you get on well out of bed, half the problems of bed are solved
– Peter Ustinov

For wherever you go, I will go,

And wherever you lodge, I will lodge,

Your people will be my people,

And, your God, my God

– Ruth 1:16

http://www.gistwithtessy.com/2015/07/check-out-these-best-marriage-quotes-of.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out These Best Marriage Quotes Of All Times... by slimpresh(f): 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
Wow. Nice and inspiring. Love them all

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Best Marriage Quotes Of All Times... by 5minsmadness: 1:20am On Aug 03, 2015
Great piece.

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Best Marriage Quotes Of All Times... by ceeteed(m): 1:36am On Aug 03, 2015
Thanks for these Wonderful, insightful, thoughtful, deep, instructive and interesting collections.

They are a good food for thought.

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Best Marriage Quotes Of All Times... by cynhamscakes(f): 5:01am On Aug 03, 2015
Nice one op. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Best Marriage Quotes Of All Times... by Articul8(m): 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
If only we can all live this and not just read it. Let it be the song we sing and the words we say all the time,the we will grow a great nation. I love to love.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out These Best Marriage Quotes Of All Times... by tonjeola(m): 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
This lovely
Re: Check Out These Best Marriage Quotes Of All Times... by SAMBARRY: 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
Before the end time children come here let me post tonys own

Re: Check Out These Best Marriage Quotes Of All Times... by SAMBARRY: 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2015

Re: Check Out These Best Marriage Quotes Of All Times... by SAMBARRY: 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2015

Re: Check Out These Best Marriage Quotes Of All Times... by SAMBARRY: 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2015

Re: Check Out These Best Marriage Quotes Of All Times... by bukatyne(f): 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
SAMBARRY:

This quote is very very powerful.
Re: Check Out These Best Marriage Quotes Of All Times... by SAMBARRY: 5:59am On Dec 09, 2015
bukatyne:

This quote is very very powerful.
which of them

(1) (Reply)

A 7year Old Kid And The Father's Dilemma / See What A Heartless Man Did To His Wife(Graphic Photos) / Broken Homes- Causes And Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.