Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,050 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

See What A Heartless Man Did To His Wife(Graphic Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Heartless Man Did To His Wife(Graphic Photos) (1918 Views)

Mind Who You Keep At Home As Wife.(graphic Picture / 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says / See What A Heartless Teacher Did To A Child (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Heartless Man Did To His Wife(Graphic Photos) by sixtuschimere: 9:30am On Mar 17, 2016
The woman shared her story online and wrote...... 

'I decided to snap a pic of my face today... Not for sympathy because I don't need it! As ugly as I may feel right now, I know that the feeling is only temporary and after having a few conversations with my family and friends I was forced to remember who and whose I AM!!! The beauty in my face was altered but NOT in my heart!!! Yes I am still angry because the man that I trusted with my life and my heart was determined to KILL ME!!! My spirit and heart was BROKEN but the more that I think about it the more that I feel led to share my story! I will be married for a year on the 28th of this month and the man that I chose to spend the rest of my life with was not who I thought he was! Do I love him? Absolutely and because I love him I was blinded by the signs that he had already given me! When someone shows you who they are BELIEVE them! I wanted to see the good in him, I wanted to help him shake whatever it was that had a hold on his mind but a person has to first want that for themselves! As hard as it is I have to forgive that man regardless of what he did to me! I refuse to allow this situation to hinder my growth and all the blessings that are in store for me! I trust that God will get me THROUGH this situation and I will come out on top! 

I AM AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE and NO one should EVER have to go through what I went through! If you are in an abusive relationship GET OUT OF IT... Trust GOD!!! And #LIVE'.

Some men are just beasts!

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/husband-battered-wife-severely-graphic.html

Re: See What A Heartless Man Did To His Wife(Graphic Photos) by powerfulsettingz: 9:32am On Mar 17, 2016
@less indeed
Re: See What A Heartless Man Did To His Wife(Graphic Photos) by lecturerdabo(m): 9:40am On Mar 17, 2016
Animals in human form!

Quick recovery dear!!!

1 Like

Re: See What A Heartless Man Did To His Wife(Graphic Photos) by jaymejate: 9:41am On Mar 17, 2016
Run! Run!! Run!!! Run for your life now... Run away from anything that doesn't glorify God, anything that doesn't add to your life, Run!
Run from husband that is ready to kill you ,Run!
Just Run!

2 Likes

Re: See What A Heartless Man Did To His Wife(Graphic Photos) by menabae(f): 9:58am On Mar 17, 2016
Hmmmm devil dey learn work where some men dey ....undecided,women should be very careful
Re: See What A Heartless Man Did To His Wife(Graphic Photos) by McCarlito(m): 9:59am On Mar 17, 2016
Was the man a boxer or a part time agbero

Dat face sha grin grin grin
Re: See What A Heartless Man Did To His Wife(Graphic Photos) by Dyt(f): 10:53am On Mar 17, 2016
I am happy she's alive to tell others to get Out

A slap as a joke is damn over
Not to even imagine him getting angry and saying I will slap you
Idaya won't wait for that slap
Motilo far away
Mio waye Iya
Re: See What A Heartless Man Did To His Wife(Graphic Photos) by Sijo01(f): 11:33am On Mar 17, 2016
Thank God you're alive to share your story. Some will keep enduring till they find theirselves to 6ft below.
Re: See What A Heartless Man Did To His Wife(Graphic Photos) by dan9ice(m): 11:57am On Mar 17, 2016
Am talking to the man. sad

Re: See What A Heartless Man Did To His Wife(Graphic Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
We hv plenty animal husband oooooo

1 Like

Re: See What A Heartless Man Did To His Wife(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
oluseyiforjesus:
We hv plenty animal husband oooooo
Please, let's hear from the MAN too.
Because from her first Picture, she seemed to have deserved it... .
We also need to know about her onslaught in the man's life.

Beware, LADIES shed tears while Lying, ask Lie Mohammad

1 Like

Re: See What A Heartless Man Did To His Wife(Graphic Photos) by johnson232: 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
menabae:
Hmmmm devil dey learn work where some men dey ....undecided,women should be very careful
sharraap!!!!

u know wetin d woman do? undecided
Re: See What A Heartless Man Did To His Wife(Graphic Photos) by peacengine(m): 10:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
Women and blind love Sha sad
Re: See What A Heartless Man Did To His Wife(Graphic Photos) by Pennsylvania: 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
Domestic violence is something no lady should wait behind and continue to hope it changes for the better......when it starts just pick your bags and runaway
Re: See What A Heartless Man Did To His Wife(Graphic Photos) by byvan03: 6:59am On Mar 19, 2016
For better, for die, they will never hear.

(1) (Reply)

My Older Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Then Got Out Of His Car And Began Staring? / A Nairalander Meets Cristiano Ronaldo (pics) / Mother & Her 14 Daughters In An Adorable Photo.(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.