Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,179 members, 7,860,235 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

We Will Defeat Bokoharam Before The End Of This Year - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Defeat Bokoharam Before The End Of This Year - Buhari (494 Views)

N2.2tn Debt In One Year: Buhari’s Government Under Attack / In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts / Buhari Have Never Condemned Bokoharam Before Election... Bishop Bagobiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Defeat Bokoharam Before The End Of This Year - Buhari by oluwatomisin93(m): 7:15am On Aug 02, 2015
Cotonou – President Muhammadu Buhari has said that
Boko Haram will be defeated hopeful by end of this year.
Buhari spoke in Cotonou on Saturday during a gala lunch
held in honour by the President of Benin Republic, Boni Yayi.
He expressed optimism that the Multi-national Joint Task
Force, MNJTF launched in Cameroon on Thursday would
start yielding fruits soon.
This is as Yayi who described his country as the 37th State
of Nigeria assured president Buhari that 800 troops would
be contributed to the Joint Task Force by his country in the
all-out-assault on insurgents.
While commending the gesture by Yayi, Buhari said “and I
assure you that we will defeat Boko Haram by the end of
this year”.
President Buhari who was on a one-day official visit to
Cotonou as the special guest of honour at the 55th
independence anniversary of Benin Republic was bestowed
with the national honor of the Republic of Benin.
Nigeria’s president recalled that both countries have
maintained peace over the years even when he was a
military Head of State.
He said: “I am impressed by your concern and critical
approaches by increasing your contributions to the
multinational task force of the Lake Chad Commission. This
is a great sacrifice on the part of the Benin Republic….
“Even in my first coming into office under a different
arrangement, we have learnt to live in peace with our
neighbours. Within the week I was sworn in, I went to Niger,
Chad. I was supposed to go to Cameroon but I was
summoned by the G7 leaders to brief them about the
security situation in Nigeria concerning Boko Haram which
declared allegiance to ISIS which gives it international
dimension”.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/we-will-defeat-bokoharam-before-the-end-of-this-year/
Re: We Will Defeat Bokoharam Before The End Of This Year - Buhari by Demmocrats(m): 7:15am On Aug 02, 2015
Source
Re: We Will Defeat Bokoharam Before The End Of This Year - Buhari by justi4jesu(f): 7:18am On Aug 02, 2015
Demmocrats:
Source

Op is the source. cheesy
Re: We Will Defeat Bokoharam Before The End Of This Year - Buhari by Tallesty1(m): 7:18am On Aug 02, 2015
Ha! No be two months again?

1 Like

Re: We Will Defeat Bokoharam Before The End Of This Year - Buhari by powerfulsettingz: 7:21am On Aug 02, 2015
Leaders of Nigerians been promising nigerians since 1905bc

1 Like

Re: We Will Defeat Bokoharam Before The End Of This Year - Buhari by bugzbunny: 7:23am On Aug 02, 2015
Propaganda Govt

1 Like

Re: We Will Defeat Bokoharam Before The End Of This Year - Buhari by Lawsimon(m): 7:36am On Aug 02, 2015
From 2 months to 1 year, from 1 year to 4 years.... I shall not bite what I cannot chew.

1 Like

Re: We Will Defeat Bokoharam Before The End Of This Year - Buhari by frankyychiji(f): 7:48am On Aug 02, 2015
Tallesty1:
Don't mind them.
Re: We Will Defeat Bokoharam Before The End Of This Year - Buhari by socialmediaman: 7:53am On Aug 02, 2015
Tallesty1:

Lol, PDP comedian in action
Re: We Will Defeat Bokoharam Before The End Of This Year - Buhari by Tallesty1(m): 7:55am On Aug 02, 2015
socialmediaman:

Lol, PDP comedian in action
That was his campaign promise
Re: We Will Defeat Bokoharam Before The End Of This Year - Buhari by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 02, 2015
[size=38pt]Dull@rd from daura bags PhD in Benin[/size]
Re: We Will Defeat Bokoharam Before The End Of This Year - Buhari by bewla(m): 8:17am On Aug 02, 2015
this poster above me no get b at all can the Americans say such of there president lean to respect ur elders now. is u go school them no give u home training

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Unearths Boko Haram Bomb Manufacturing Centre In Borno / Buhari Confirms He Is Reducing Nigerian Ministers / The Sins Of Mummar Gadaffi: What We Have Believed Differently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.