Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1233213 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
Please stop asking how i got my dollars at ₦207 cos i cant share. Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
tumababa:

If you can't share then why did you announce it in the first place?! Now u should keep quiet and stop fueling the fire.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by pretts(f): 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
I wonder...he came here to share knowing people will be curious, this is an information sharing platform
Stanley08:

If you can't share then why did you announce it in the first place?! Now u should keep quiet and stop fueling the fire.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
pretts:
I wonder...he came here to share knowing people will be curious, this is an information sharing platform

He should fry his 207 naira per dollar source and eat it with Ketchup.

13 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lolssss
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 5:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
@Tumababa

Where are you? grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Dscientist: 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
Today 18TH JAN.2016.
Stanbic IBTC

$1=260 Naira.

7 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Priwillo: 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
Tumababa so disappointed in u,nobody begged ur for ur information,for cryin out loud,this is a public and u think guyz will nt ask for it,my friend keep shut and face ur iphone biz

4 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tex25: 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
And Diamond bank still 275+
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
coretechng1:
[size=18pt]Nairalanders please beware of paypal fund sellers.I just got scammed of N69,000 thats 300usd now.[/size]

Who did you buy from?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
lazinny:
Tip for Paypal buyers... Request the seller to snap and send his ID... Drivers license, voters ID or any legit ID. That way you will have something to trace with if you get scammed

grin grin

Don't give me such conditions grin

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by winetapper: 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
tumababa:
Just looks at you at your ageing undecided
You are hiding cheap dollar tip like its extra lifein angry and tin DAT is painting me is nobodies asked you about it angry

I would tell you one tin and doesn't forgeten it

It is where you nose and stop that someborry too start from

Mtchew

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
As usual we @ TopUpGold sell 100% legit PayPal funds.

456 USD available. Visit www.topupgold.com and order.

We also render foreign PayPal account creation.

No vpn needed, cheapest transaction fee in the world.

Send us an email from the website above.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Zface(m): 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
pls how much is a $ for gtb mastercard?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by didymario7(m): 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
Zface:
pls how much is a $ for gtb mastercard?

Gt is N301 per $1 is ridiculous I know but wetin man go do?? Will open a stanbic account really soon
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Zface(m): 12:44am On Jan 19, 2016
didymario7:

Gt is N301 per $1 is ridiculous I know but wetin man go do?? Will open a stanbic account really soon
U gatto be kidding me. N301?
Yeh! Gbese!!!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 1:05am On Jan 19, 2016
didymario7:

N301? hmm. is well.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordmayor4(m): 7:40am On Jan 19, 2016
I need $155 paypal fund at good rate
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 8:41am On Jan 19, 2016
Youngzedd:
As usual we @ TopUpGold sell 100% legit PayPal funds.

456 USD available. Visit www.topupgold.com and order.

We also render foreign PayPal account creation.

No vpn needed, cheapest transaction fee in the world.

Send us an email from the website above.
How do we trade
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 9:47am On Jan 19, 2016
If you don't have ideas to share, don't come to a forum & mention it, except you don't know what a forum is or is being used for.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordmayor4(m): 9:48am On Jan 19, 2016
Access bank today
$1=290 cry

Dunno why I made that mistake

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 9:51am On Jan 19, 2016
and if I remember vividly, it's due to a thread like this that made it possible for people to know that different banks have different exchange rates & also the "Almighty cheap stanbic" was given publicity here due to revelations by forum members of which some people got their whole families registered just to maximize such benefit.

5 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 9:54am On Jan 19, 2016
I don't know why information on payment methods would cause such attitudes, most of you deal in different categories & have distinct niche, so why the beef?

5 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tonjeola(m): 10:04am On Jan 19, 2016
dragnet:
I don't know why information on payment methods would cause such attitudes, most of you deal in different categories & have distinct niche, so why the beef?
I tire ooo

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mayorall(m): 11:54am On Jan 19, 2016
lordmayor4:
Access bank today
$1=290 cry

You should have bought my RMB. Chinese local bank transfer #290/$ no commission . better than access PayPal when you add commission
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordmayor4(m): 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
mayorall:

You should have bought my RMB. Chinese local bank transfer #290/$ no commission . better than access PayPal when you add commission

It was not paid to a Chinese seller, wanted to send it as gift to my USA supplier.
I think I will tell him to revert the cash and I'll fund my UK paypal and pay him through it. That access bank charge is painful
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by culcid(m): 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
Please what is Stanbic rate today?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tayoast(m): 1:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
culcid:
Please what is Stanbic rate today?

N260
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 1:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
lordmayor4:
Access bank today
$1=290 cry

banks are trying to discourage ppl from using their naira cards for foreign transactions and they want you to open a dollar account ,fund it with ur own dollars and use it

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordmayor4(m): 2:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
onatisi:
banks are trying to discourage ppl from using their naira cards for foreign transactions and they want you to open a dollar account ,fund it with ur own dollars and use it

That will be the best for me, am thinking of doing that.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by culcid(m): 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
tayoast:

N260
thanks bro, can I make a purchase of upto $4k with it in a day, through PayPal?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tayoast(m): 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
culcid:
thanks bro, can I make a purchase of upto $4k with it in a day, through PayPal?

I believe you can. The limit is about $5k or so daily, not sure.

You can tweet at them and ask

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.