Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,170 members, 7,849,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1233147 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ryusufu(m): 9:06am On Jan 24, 2016
toluxa1:

I can help with this. Rate is 245
sir, i have already paid with my stanbic. bt nxt time i will contact u. ur phone or email will b appreciated.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 9:15am On Jan 24, 2016
toluxa1:

I can help with this. Rate is 245
Can you also pay in Gearbest?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 9:19am On Jan 24, 2016
ryusufu:
sir, i have already paid with my stanbic. bt nxt time i will contact u. ur phone or email will b appreciated.
How much at Stanbic?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kennyman2000(m): 10:00am On Jan 24, 2016
Its high time we create a thread that has list of tested and trusted paypal sellers and also tips on how to avoid been defrauded. Whenever stanley updates the exchange rate. He should help us include the thread link so as to create awareness for the thread.

I was in a cafe yesterday to print out a document and i overheard a yahoo boy speaking with someone on phone.

Here's glimpse of what i heard.

Baba, shey u still get paypal acct wey get money sha? Shey he dey down? Awon aye n wa paypal transfer gan oooo. Infact, ikan pe mi laro yi, mo ni pe ko pe mi pada. Ehnnnnnn, any acct ni. Ko si oro bursting ninu eleyi, a ma ti gba owo kato send eeee. China lo man send owo yen si ju. Ehnnnnn, dollar ti wa soke, so, won wa eyi to cheap. So, ti paypal lo cheap ju bayi. Awa leta ti wa ni 205 gan. Ki won le rush eeee... ko sha ti ri screenshot confirmation ni, ki client e na ti confirm pe o wo wo i be. Ko si nnkan to kan awa.

Here's the english translation.

Baba, shey you still get paypal acct that has money? Is it available? People are looking for paypal transfer alot. Infact, one called me this morning sef. Ehnnn, any acct you've. There's nothing like acct bursting in this one. We'ld have collected our money before sending it. Its mostly china they send the money to. Ehnnnnn, dollar exchange rate is high and people are looking for cheaper source. So, its paypal thats the cheapest now. We can even sell ours for #205, so that they can rush it. All they need is the screenshot confirmation and for the client to confirm he or she got the payment. Nothing concern us.

At the end, i knew, yahoo boys now want to be taking advantage of the situation and defrauding innocent people. Using stolen/hacked paypal accts to sell fund.

So, investigate and investigate and investigate before sending money to anyone for paypal fund.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by capspeter: 10:21am On Jan 24, 2016
I call on toluxa1, to create a thread for genuine paypal sellers
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ryusufu(m): 10:31am On Jan 24, 2016
Nsonaso:
How much at Stanbic?
N260 per dollar
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by LauraNicky(f): 10:42am On Jan 24, 2016
Hi room good morning I have a few questions to ask. I'd want to sign up for a PayPal account. Just want to know how cheap buying online from PayPal is, as to paying with your MasterCard direct . and upon opening the account would I be charged ? And how much. Awaiting ur sincere and tangible response. Thank u.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 10:56am On Jan 24, 2016
capspeter:
I call on toluxa1, to create a thread for genuine paypal sellers
Toluxa1 sells PayPal so if he creates it, it will look as if he is promoting himself or something like that.... So I've created it myself I don't sell PayPal.

Here is the link to the thread https://www.nairaland.com/2886654/nairalanders-trusted-confirmed-genuine-paypal share the link

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 10:59am On Jan 24, 2016
You
toluxa1:

GBAM!!! It is high time we come up with that thread on a listed of trusted paypal sellers. It should also contain a list of confirmed scammers. I noted one of them yesterday that has scammed two of my friends now. Please give us more info about this incident

Here is the thread https://www.nairaland.com/2886654/nairalanders-trusted-confirmed-genuine-paypal
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by capspeter: 11:20am On Jan 24, 2016
Nsonaso:

Toluxa1 sells PayPal so if he creates it, it will look as if he is promoting himself or something like that.... So I've created it myself I don't sell PayPal.

Here is the link to the thread https://www.nairaland.com/2886654/nairalanders-trusted-confirmed-genuine-paypal share the link
Nice one cheesy
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 11:31am On Jan 24, 2016
AleAirHub:

Good-evening one!!!...

It is quite annoying to know that some sets of individual mostly the youth categories; still get involve in so many dirt activities that has short means of surviving but with great regret in the nearest future to come... why will you use your precious time to arrange evil deeds of victimizing peoples hard earn currencies, remember we will all give account of our time and minute on earth someday....

Hint Point+++++

This is strictly for those who comes here to check for those who sells wonder and lowest paypal fund, be informed that sons and daughter of the popular agents called[b] 419 [/b] are at work right now and out of the 100% fund sold ; 66.8% is unreliable source or though computer hacking or card skimming from ebay and many of them.... and i hope had that some persons has also been scammed here on Nairaland regarding the wonder Paypal funding.....

Solution
+++ Before you buy any paypal funding from anyone starting from tonight or after now...

1.Make sure you request for his full name and it must be the same with the provider account details issue to you...

2.Don't be in hurry to send the reseller full fund instead send part payment or 5%/10% of the trade value to him or her and ask him to hit the said paypal account... and once he has done it, request for full screenshot of the transaction and if you don't find the details at which the paypal fund was sent to tall with his full name or bank details name....Hmmm, MY BROTHER N SISTER END THAT TRANSACTION WITH IMMEDIATELY EFFECT... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

To Be Cont....

Cc winetapper

3.Many scammers will still have way of proving that their data is correct with the help of editing software's like Coral Draw , Photoshop,etc and send you as screenshot to really prove that they are real.
Hints..
Immediately your PayPal reseller has send the test fund to your merchant, please do yourself good by asking the merchant the full invoice receipt details of the transactions... on that invoice you will get full details of the sender and if it is different from the details he or she provided to you....Hmmmm..... Please Zoom Off And Run From Your Life grin grin grin grin grin . it is better you loose just $5/$10 than those who has lost close to 400k.....
That is much i can say and for any of you that came across these YEYE POST as many will tag it...... Please Be Careful & Mindful Of Who You Carryout Your Transaction With Because It Is Far Better Than You Use Your Card Online To Send The Fund Or Use Logistic Coy Like Us To Get The CASH Across The Merchant In CHINA & HONG KONG ONLY....
Here Are Few Paypal Resellers We Have Tested Their Authenticity....

Cc toluxa1
Cc Chiboy of Awoofbuy.com
Cc: Sam Of Learnmate Co.
Here Are Others That Has Credit To Their Services n Name..
Cc justi4jesu .... My NL crush wink wink wink
Bravo Everyone!!!...
Cc Winetapper

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by yemi2plus(m): 11:46am On Jan 24, 2016
Creating a thread with the names of trusted PayPal fund sellers is not the way out of this, though, a welcome development.

The thread will only end up giving undue advantage to some sellers over others. Also, a so called trusted seller today might become a scammer tomorrow after gaining the trust of many client and zone off with their monies.

For me, any buyer who wish to buy PayPal fund should try to investigate the seller's NL profile and not asking the seller to send him personal means of identification. Seriously, as a PayPal fund seller myself, I'll not be willing to send you my personal government issued means of identification because you wish to buy funds from me. The document could be used by the buyer for other illegal activities that might even put the seller in more trouble.

In summary, research the seller's NL profile for any suspicious act in the past. A person who has been on NL for years with less than 20 comments and wants to sell funds is a potential scammer. A member who just registered about two weeks ago and his first few comments are about selling PayPal fund is a potential scammer.

NB: I'm a PayPal fund seller, though, funds are not available presently, hopefully, by first week of next month I should for sale. You can include me in the list if you think I can be trusted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
kennyman2000:
Its high time we create a thread that has list of tested and trusted paypal sellers and also tips on how to avoid been defrauded. Whenever stanley updates the exchange rate. He should help us include the thread link so as to create awareness for the thread.

I was in a cafe yesterday to print out a document and i overheard a yahoo boy speaking with someone on phone.

Here's glimpse of what i heard.

Baba, shey u still get paypal acct wey get money sha? Shey he dey down? Awon aye n wa paypal transfer gan oooo. Infact, ikan pe mi laro yi, mo ni pe ko pe mi pada. Ehnnnnnn, any acct ni. Ko si oro bursting ninu eleyi, a ma ti gba owo kato send eeee. China lo man send owo yen si ju. Ehnnnnn, dollar ti wa soke, so, won wa eyi to cheap. So, ti paypal lo cheap ju bayi. Awa leta ti wa ni 205 gan. Ki won le rush eeee... ko sha ti ri screenshot confirmation ni, ki client e na ti confirm pe o wo wo i be. Ko si nnkan to kan awa.

Here's the english translation.

Baba, shey you still get paypal acct that has money? Is it available? People are looking for paypal transfer alot. Infact, one called me this morning sef. Ehnnn, any acct you've. There's nothing like acct bursting in this one. We'ld have collected our money before sending it. Its mostly china they send the money to. Ehnnnnn, dollar exchange rate is high and people are looking for cheaper source. So, its paypal thats the cheapest now. We can even sell ours for #205, so that they can rush it. All they need is the screenshot confirmation and for the client to confirm he or she got the payment. Nothing concern us.

At the end, i knew, yahoo boys now want to be taking advantage of the situation and defrauding innocent people. Using stolen/hacked paypal accts to sell fund.

So, investigate and investigate and investigate before sending money to anyone for paypal fund.
Thread has been created for trusted PayPal sellers
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
yemi2plus:
Creating a thread with the names of trusted PayPal fund sellers is not the way out of this, though, a welcome development.

The thread will only end up giving undue advantage to some sellers over others. Also, a so called trusted seller today might become a scammer tomorrow after gaining the trust of many client and zone off with their monies.

For me, any buyer who wish to buy PayPal fund should try to investigate the seller's NL profile and not asking the seller to send him personal means of identification. Seriously, as a PayPal fund seller myself, I'll not be willing to send you my personal government issued means of identification because you wish to buy funds from me. The document could be used by the buyer for other illegal activities that might even put the seller in more trouble.

In summary, research the seller's NL profile for any suspicious act in the past. A person who has been on NL for years with less than 20 comments and wants to sell funds is a potential scammer. A member who just registered about two weeks ago and his first few comments are about selling PayPal fund is a potential scammer.

NB: I'm a PayPal fund seller, though, funds are not available presently, hopefully, by first week of next month I should for sale. You can include me in the list if you think I can be trusted.

I for 1 supports the thread to identify genuine PayPal sellers even though am a newbie who's just getting some funds to sell. It's more of making people buy securely though and then these PayPal sellers cannot sell it all, they can barely satisfy the needs people have for funds so the market is wide. The funds i had were mostly used up by me for goods let alone having to then sell. As for them going bad well can't say about that.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mployer(m): 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
There is nothing like trusted PayPal seller. I am yet to see that person I can trust.

..but if the seller has good testimony from people and has been in the business for sometime, I can buy from him....not that I trust him. Some trusted guys has duped people here on NL.

Btw, the moment you identify somebody as trusted PayPal seller, he will hike his price. You can ask toluax1 grin

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
mployer:
There is nothing like trusted PayPal seller. I am yet to see that person I can trust.

..but if the seller has good testimony from people and has been in the business for sometime, I can buy from him....not that I trust him. Some trusted guys has duped people here on NL.

Btw, the moment you identify somebody as trusted PayPal seller, he will hike his price. You can ask toluax1 grin

Exactly, Toluxa1 has increased his price since then.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
Take a message to Mary but don't tell her I am in jail. Since everybody is selling PayPal fund I am also selling the fund. I have $100,000 for sale, remember you must take all. Rate is N197. Thanks.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
mployer:

My dear, I was duped by a claimed trusted seller and the guy has deactivated his nairaland moniker the day I mentioned his name here ; he probably must have created another name to continue his scamming.

As for me, the only thing I trust now is my card, money gram and western union, any other thing na one chance. My people said when a bee bites someone, he runs away when he mistakenly sees a big fly. When an old woman falls down twice, she counts her teeth with her tongue.

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
If only ppl will be paying attention to my posts and be researching on them ,they wont be making these mistakes. When ppl started selling these PayPal,I warned ppl to be very careful but Nigerians always believe they are smartest and they cant be conned,unfortunately this Is always the game and gimmick of a scammer,the scammer makes you feel you are in charge and that you are safe. PayPal hacking and fraud has been on for years and PayPal accounts with funds are sold by hackers over the internet with full info just like credit card details from every country in the world. Yes! You van get a Nigerian debit card on the net for as low as 10dollars with money in it. Ppl should always be careful,I wont discourage the trading of PayPal but those bitten are licking their wounds now.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by didymario7(m): 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
AleAirHub:

3.Many scammers will still have way of proving that their data is correct with the help of editing software's like Coral Draw , Photoshop,etc and send you as screenshot to really prove that they are real.
Hints..
Immediately your PayPal reseller has send the test fund to your merchant, please do yourself good by asking the merchant the full invoice receipt details of the transactions... on that invoice you will get full details of the sender and if it is different from the details he or she provided to you....Hmmmm..... Please Zoom Off And Run From Your Life grin grin grin grin grin . it is better you loose just $5/$10 than those who has lost close to 400k.....
That is much i can say and for any of you that came across these YEYE POST as many will tag it...... Please Be Careful & Mindful Of Who You Carryout Your Transaction With Because It Is Far Better Than You Use Your Card Online To Send The Fund Or Use Logistic Coy Like Us To Get The CASH Across The Merchant In CHINA & HONG KONG ONLY....
Here Are Few Paypal Resellers We Have Tested Their Authenticity....

Cc toluxa1
Cc Chiboy of Awoofbuy.com
Cc: Sam Of Learnmate Co.
Here Are Others That Has Credit To Their Services n Name..
Cc justi4jesu .... My NL crush wink wink wink
Bravo Everyone!!!...
Cc Winetapper

This method is still not scam-proof because a scammer can use his real details to send the test money and zoom away with the others when you eventually send it to him.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Kufie(m): 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hi guys, please what is GTBank's current $ rate?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by legalwealth(m): 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Mr oga....I don't know whether to vex for you or just look somewhere else for my solution. You.don't ever reply messages. Na so you busy?

I've dropped messages for you on BBM and whatsapp since last year, you read them and never replied.

I want to know more about your POS works? I'm interested.

If you like, no reply this one again.....i'll just unfollow you ni

Apology for my late response; bot blocked me from dropping comment here.
Please send your request to info@ijamsolution.com instead for guaranteed response.Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by legalwealth(m): 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
mavinc4u:

if gtbank is charging 300 then that bank would be charging 350 or more.

Lol!
That bank is not smiling! !!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by legalwealth(m): 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
toluxa1:

Baba oooo. I hail oooo. Anything for us?

Lol!
After you don chop k..... life finish make all the money through them all alone?

Pack one side jooooorrrrr.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Chartey(m): 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
TheSpecialOne was once trusted by everybody here till he disappeared with people's goods and money.

I don't think a thread is necessary. It will give some sellers undue advantage as someone pointed out. What's scary however is that it will build people's trust in them enormously and it will be a disaster when they turn bad and run with people's money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Eghosa1(m): 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
mavinc4u:
Take a message to Mary but don't tell her I am in jail. Since everybody is selling PayPal fund I am also selling the fund. I have $100,000 for sale, remember you must take all. Rate is N197. Thanks.

Serious about this? I do need $100k.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
Eghosa1:

Serious about this? I do need $100k.

Lol. Are you blonde?

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Eghosa1(m): 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
Stanley08:

Lol. Are you blonde?

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by semasir: 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
I'll appreciate if I can get to know how to fund my PayPal account with $600 at least.

Or which bank accepts cards up to $590 per day?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by warrenweste(m): 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
semasir:
I'll appreciate if I can get to know how to fund my PayPal account with $600 at least.

Or which bank accepts cards up to $590 per day?

ecobank
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by semasir: 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
Really? I need to get there for update then tomorrow. Do they have visa cards or master cards as a cash card or I need to open account with them?

warrenweste:

ecobank
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by warrenweste(m): 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
semasir:
Really? I need to get there for update then tomorrow. Do they have visa cards or master cards as a cash card or I need to open account with them?

i think they have a visa prepaid card but their rate is 300...or so...makesure u get any of their visa card visit their nearest branch close to u

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.