Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1228881 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mployer(m): 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
FlokenisAuto:

I need about $2500 if you can sell for N280

You better wait bro. Dollar is still falling.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by coolcharm(m): 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
pcdude:
GTB. 314.80 per $ Just now.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kennyman2000(m): 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
[quote author=coolcharm post=43207122][/quote]
Thats good.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
In port harcourt, aboki buys @250 and sells $$ @280/285

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jimikata(m): 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
Live at sabo, Osogbo it's #260 selling and buying at #270 to dollar.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tex25: 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
I need $625 Paypal funds I would buy at 280
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Humblega(m): 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
Carshopper:
In port harcourt, aboki buys @250 and sells $$ @280/285

#30 interval. PH tins!. Dat can only happen in high standard of living area like PH
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
tex25:
I need $625 Paypal funds
I would buy at 280

Contact me.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
Humblega:

#30 interval. PH tins!. Dat can only happen in high standard of living area like PH

Hahahahaha...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tex25: 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
justi4jesu:

Contact me.
Yeah just replied on Whatsapp now
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by abbeyforex(m): 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
I called my Aboki in Sabo,Ibadan and he maintained that the price of Dollar remains #300, he even advised me to wait till Friday if I will be doing any transaction and see maybe I can have a lower rate. As I made this known in my whatsapp group,I got a call from him again saying with laughter that he just contacted one of his colleague in Lagos and he said the price has come down to #285. But the surprise thing is this 'how can BDC rate be lower than Interbank market?'

This is AbbeyForex, Reporting live from Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Solitin40: 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
abbeyforex:
I called my Aboki in Sabo,Ibadan and he maintained that the price of Dollar remains #300, he even advised me to wait till Friday if I will be doing any transaction and see maybe I can have a lower rate. As I made this known in my whatsapp group,I got a call from him again saying with laughter that he just contacted one of his colleague in Lagos and he said the price has come down to #285. But the surprise thing is this 'how can BDC rate be lower than Interbank market?'

an AboKi in Abuja said is company now sell at 220 and i saw a post few minutes ago he said he brought it for 220 at ogBa Lagos
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
abbeyforex:

Bc those that have cash are now rushing off to sell in order to make high profits hence supply is now rising compared to demand

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by aikfrank(m): 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
Need about 500uSD - 1000Usd
At N250
Contact me if you have
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by aikfrank(m): 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
Need about 500uSD - 1000Usd
At N250
Contact me if you have
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
abbeyforex:

BDC and Black Market Panic

The BDC operators and Black Market traders are now in a panic state that they are refusing to trade the FX. Those that are willing to buy are using a “Margin of Safety” by asking to buy at a very low rate (as low as N220 to $1) and offering to sell at a much higher rate of $310 to $1. This is influenced by the next bullet point – CBN Intervention Fund. From abokifx.com
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by KELVIN086: 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
Carshopper:

BDC and Black Market Panic

The BDC operators and Black Market traders are now in a panic state that they are refusing to trade the FX. Those that are willing to buy are using a “Margin of Safety” by asking to buy at a very low rate (as low as N220 to $1) and offering to sell at a much higher rate of $310 to $1. This is influenced by the next bullet point – CBN Intervention Fund. From abokifx.com
What do you mean by can intervention fund
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
KELVIN086:

What do you mean by can intervention fund

CBN Intervention Fund

The CBN Intervention fund is coming in this Thursday. The CBN rate on abokiFX website shows a steady decline. This means CBN will supply dollars to banks at this lower rate tomorrow compared to the market. As no further speculation in the market, total market demand falls, leading to oversupply and price correction. This has created the position in the next bullet point – Market Equilibrium reached

Market Equilibrium reached

The importers demanding naira have reduced as the market reaches an equilibrium of demand and supply. Without the further speculation, the prices are gradually correcting themselves. This helps to understand the correction in the next bullet point – Low Crude Oil

Low Crude Oil

Crude oil prices are still hovering around $30 – $35 dollars which means the Naira is able to stabilise on this prices rather than appreciate. This means the Excess Crude account will be stabilised to ensure CBN can still supply some Naira without depleting its reserves but CBN cannot increase its supply to meet market demand at this stage. This leads us to our concludion in the next bullet point – Conclusion

Conclusion

As the noise settles, expect demand for FX to gradually increase and gradually drive up rates again though not to the speculative levels we have recently witnessed.

From abokifx.com

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Xzevian(m): 3:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
Everything about dollar is now sweeten me. #dollar mustbow4naira#
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
Solitin40:

an AboKi in Abuja said is company now sell at 220 and i saw a post few minutes ago he said he brought it for 220 at ogBa Lagos
This 220 cash make sense ooo...
As a good Nigerian citizen i wish for better though. By God's grace. smiley

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by agybson1: 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
[quote author=abbeyforex post=43208895]I called my Aboki in Sabo,Ibadan and he maintained that the price of Dollar remains #300, he even advised me to wait till Friday if I will be doing any transaction and see maybe I can have a lower rate. As I made this known in my whatsapp group,I got a call from him again saying with laughter that he just contacted one of his colleague in Lagos and he said the price has come down to #285. But the surprise thing is this 'how can BDC rate be lower than Interbank market?'

This is AbbeyForex, Reporting live from Ibadan [/quote

Pls add me to your whatsapp forex group.. +971525890267
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
High standard of living or high cost of living?
Forgot "garden City" hype ooo, PH nah boring place

Humblega:

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bizgenius1: 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
lukman22:
Thank @Bizgenuis.Do you know what rate they are using for the western union/money gram?

cbn rate u just have to pay for the transfer fees
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
Bookiemart01:
High standard of living or high cost of living?
Forgot "garden City" hype ooo, PH nah boring place

U stay in ph?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
Yes keh.
That's why i know the difference between what is real here and what others think grin

Carshopper:

U stay in ph?

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 9free(m): 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
Carshopper:

U stay in ph?
Boookiemart na Jos babe na, I just dey guess o
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 3:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Yes keh.
That's why i know the difference between what is real here and what others think grin

Where in ph...am in ph
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 3:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hehehe shey you want to come dash me $10,000 ni?
I'm currently in Dline. Where you at?

Carshopper:

Where in ph...am in ph
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 3:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jo what? Nah I'm not.

9free:

Boookiemart na Jos babe na, I just dey guess o
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 3:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Hehehe shey you want to come dash me $10,000 ni?
I'm currently in Dline. Where you at?

U big pass me na... I dey GRA near skippers
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
If I hear big pass?

GRA to Dline, who is big shocked

Carshopper:

U big pass me na... I dey GRA near skippers
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
Bookiemart01:
If I hear big pass?

GRA to Dline, who is big shocked

U knw if na play I go play for GRA or I go collect $$

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.