Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1224380 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by coolcharm(m): 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
GTB. 199/Dollar

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ozor1: 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
coolcharm:
GTB. 199/Dollar

adonbelivit,
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kennyman2000(m): 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
coolcharm:
GTB. 199/Dollar

Hmmmmmm....
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tex25: 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
While Diamond was 338/$ early this morning! shocked
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by anonyguy: 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
coolcharm:
GTB. 199/Dollar

Wow! That's 199/dollar.. Am I seeing double?

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by aleshsenior2000(m): 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by aleshsenior2000(m): 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
coolcharm:
GTB. 199/Dollar
shocked
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by EnterPRO: 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
coolcharm:
GTB. 199/Dollar

hmmmn ... hope they won't adjust it later and deduct the difference. when they wake up ...

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
anonyguy:

Wow! That's 199/dollar.. Am I seeing double?

i got pepper and water to wash your eyes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by anonyguy: 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
AleAirHub:

i got pepper and water to wash your eyes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol bro. I double shock oo
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
coolcharm:
GTB. 199/Dollar

i asked them on twitter now. its ₦ 299. they will come back to zap the balance
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
anonyguy:

Lol bro. I double shock oo

If it were other name of bank mentioned i could have accepted it with 1%. Now Gtbank was mention the assurance is -0% grin grin grin grin.

Infact such good news can't be associated with banks like UBA , GTBANK , ZENITH , HERITAGE , UNION their rate is even worst than aboki exchange rate....

STANBIC IBTC has live up to their standard even if the rate is still unbearable compare to banks that exchange their card rate @ 334...

That is what we call MODERN DIGITAL ARMY ROBBING...

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by anonyguy: 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
AleAirHub:

If it were other name of bank mentioned i could have accepted it with 1%. Now Gtbank was mention the assurance is -0% grin grin grin grin.

Infact such good news can't be associated with banks like UBA , GTBANK , ZENITH , HERITAGE , UNION their rate is even worst than aboki exchange rate....

STANBIC IBTC has live up to their standard even if the rate is still unbearable compare to banks that exchange their card rate @ 334...

That is what we call MODERN DIGITAL ARMY ROBBING...

Yeab bro.. I was shocked because It's Gtbank.

But I wonder why foreign banks are more cheaper than our own banks. Why is that so? undecided
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Leopantro: 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
anonyguy:

Yeab bro.. I was shocked because It's Gtbank.

But I wonder why foreign banks are more cheaper than our own banks. Why is that so? undecided

Just confirmed it.
N199.47/$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
Leopantro:

Just confirmed it.
N199.47/$

please where did u confirm?

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
Leopantro:

Just confirmed it.
N199.47/$
Is this serious? Hope no be film trick. shocked
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
is possible cos someone said uba is charging N204
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Leopantro: 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
tumababa:

please where did u confirm?
Just bought something on aliexpress and checked my balance
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
Leopantro:

Go and calculate properly ehn, i just funded my neteller account with $5.1 and my GTB account says -1,527.96.
1,527.96 ÷ 5.10 = 299.6. Although I've not gotten their statement which should come tomorrow or next.

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by anonyguy: 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
Leopantro:

Like play like play this is becoming serious ooo
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
it looks like some unimaginable things are happening in the air. time to pull all my cards with my banks and start making some transactions. Everything must go tonight. God punish the devil.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by NextDayPn: 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
Diamond current rate anyone?. Thank you.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by EnterPRO: 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
mavinc4u:
it looks like some unimaginable things are happening in the air. time to pull all my cards with my banks and start making some transactions. Everything must go tonight. God punish the devil.

I feel like spending too but I don't want to wake up and see I owe them N100 difference x $1000 tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dagr8(m): 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
EnterPRO:

I feel like spending too but I don't want to wake up and see I owe them $100 difference x $1000 tomorrow.
Hahahaha na so. I was charged 199 too, but fear they catch me to do further transaction.
Make pesin no enter negative
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Leopantro: 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
tosinjay:

Go and calculate properly ehn, i just funded my neteller account with $5.1 and my GTB account says -1,527.96.
1,527.96 ÷ 5.10 = 299.6. Although I've not gotten their statement which should come tomorrow or next.

I just rechecked. Was charged N1695 for & 8.50. Unless they would change the final debit, that's my calculation from my account.
I rushed to try it out when the other guy posted that picture.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
I sorry for person wey go go use GTB card now take make payment. That thing isn't #199. I was drooling for it already. Dem just fall person hand, funny enough, even if they charge you that amount you're still in their hands.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by EnterPRO: 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
dagr8:

Hahahaha na so. I was charged 199 too, but fear they catch me to do further transaction

lolz. a simple press release from CBN informing us they have told banks not to charge black market rates is all we need.

probably won't come till Monday though, if ever.

I for like exhaust February monthly limit first though.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lancee(m): 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
Nigerian interbank rate eases on matured T-bills repayment – Reuters

I Guess /think this is the reason why ..But may not last till tuesday

FEBRUARY 26, 2016
LAGOS Feb 26 (Reuters) – Nigeria’s overnight interbank lending rate held steady over the week at an average of 1 percent, traders said on Friday, after an injection of cash from retired matured treasury bills into the banking system by the central bank boosted liquidity.

Traders said about 257 billion naira ($1.29 billion) had been put into the system in matured open market operations bills on Thursday – the usual day for any intervention.

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
Leopantro:

I just rechecked. Was charged N1695 for & 8.50. Unless they would change the final debit, that's my calculation from my account.
I rushed to try it out when the other guy posted that picture.
If truly you guys were charged @ that rate, how come my own different oo?
Maybe because people hardly use their card due to the rate they've decided to do film trick or wetin dey happen?

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Zface(m): 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
Just hoping for better days ahead
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
Somebody should help confirm Eco and UBA

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.