Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1223178 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by goodguygonebad: 11:33am On Mar 08, 2016
So you were charged 280 to dollar. Who know how much Firstbank dey charge Euro abeg!

fashrola:
At last!!!!!! The money has been refunded to ma account.... StanbicIBTC has a swift customer care service sha
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by JAZES(m): 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
fashrola:

StanbicIBTC has the worst online banking platform... Imagine using OTP for transaction, and some times the messages comes late on ur GSM when ur login session has expired, they don't give customers their hardware token only for their staffs... I don't think their mobile app works.... I'm just using them for online purchases even though it's my salary account... I move the rest of my cash to First Bank

But I receive their otp on time, I guess it depends on some factors o
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by favoredgal: 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
fashrola:

StanbicIBTC has the worst online banking platform... Imagine using OTP for transaction, and some times the messages comes late on ur GSM when ur login session has expired, they don't give customers their hardware token only for their staffs... I don't think their mobile app works.... I'm just using them for online purchases even though it's my salary account... I move the rest of my cash to First Bank

i always recieve my OTP on time

maybe its your network

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by fashrola(m): 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
favoredgal:

i always recieve my OTP on time

maybe its your network

Probably...i'll visit their branch soon for that
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by favoredgal: 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
fashrola:

Probably...i'll visit their branch soon for that

As in GSM network
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by semasir: 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
Maybe I'll consider Stambic too ASAP. Billed ₦305/$ via Access Bank and ₦330/$ on Skye with equivalent transactions.....

fashrola:

Asin eh... I was pissed off when I realised the fault was from my bank... I included at the end of the email to the CC unit that if my account is not credited with the amount mistakenly or fraudulently deducted during the transaction then i'll flag up the case to the consumer protection unit of CBN, lol and I got a positive result within 6 hours.....

Current Stanbic rate : $1 - N280
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sinebaba(m): 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
Skye bank and first bank na killer.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bobo65(m): 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
sinebaba:

zenith billed me 398 yst for a free shipping item on aliexpress
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 3:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
bobo65:

tongue
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bobo65(m): 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
justi4jesu:

tongue
lol I understand this smiley
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sinebaba(m): 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
Zenith bank na death himself
bobo65:

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by optimised: 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
fashrola:

First bank has surreptitiously reintroduced a N105 monthly fee on savings accounts. I equally maintained that account as purposely Savings account, but the idea of forfeiting 1k every 10 months is unacceptable to me. I am working on emptying that account. @ all take note of this new development

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by stevolinkon40: 6:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
optimised:

First bank has surreptitiously reintroduced a N105 monthly fee on savings accounts. I equally maintained that account as purposely Savings account, but the idea of forfeiting 1k every 10 months is unacceptable to me. I am working on emptying that account. @ all take note of this new development
I noticed the deduction on my monthly statement of account sent to me,when I got the alert I thought its the transfer charges for transfer to other bank from first Mobile app but it wasn't.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
optimised:

Unfortunately everyone cannot empty their accounts. They charged me also. #100 Monthly fee + #5 Vat on Monthly fee.

Monthly contribution to banks have started embarassed smiley

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by fashrola(m): 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
optimised:

I'm operating a current account with Both banks FBN and StanbicIBTC, FBN has a monthly charge of N150 to my account which I think is normal for me... since I carry out a lot of transactions, including cheque services too
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
optimised:

i was told it was cbn that told them to introduce it. but i don't know why its only first bank that is charging me
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Tia6900: 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
goodguygonebad:
So you were charged 280 to dollar. Who know how much Firstbank dey charge Euro abeg!

Use your First bank card to buy an app, game or audio book for €1.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Helena6(f): 9:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
dragnet:
from day one of opening an account with them, it's one complain or the other, the most annoying issue I've experienced is that I don't receive alerts real-time.

I sent you a mail. Kindly check and respond
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 3:46am On Mar 09, 2016
sinebaba:

If skye bank and first bank na killer, wetin u go call zenith?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 3:52am On Mar 09, 2016
tumababa:

i was told it was cbn that told them to introduce it. but i don't know why its only first bank that is charging me

Ask them to send you a copy of the CBN circular directing them to introduce the charge. It's cock and bull...they'll tell you stories. Then tell them you'll inform CBN if all charges previously taken are not reversed
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by doyinisaac(m): 5:28am On Mar 09, 2016
bdavis:

If skye bank and first bank na killer, wetin u go call zenith?
grin grin death itself....

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by rahmatlawahl: 10:39am On Mar 09, 2016
Please does anyone here use their Stabic master card on aliexpress?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
demosoft:
have you been scammed before?

someone was scammed about 400K or so not too long ago. Or was it 300? Well, don't matter. It's real. Some of the people shouting PayPal funds here are scammers.

BE CAREFUL!

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ib22003(m): 3:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
Stanley08:

someone was scammed about 400K or so not too long ago. Or was it 300? Well, don't matter. It's real. Some of the people shouting PayPal funds here are scammers.

BE CAREFUL!

here in this group we do not respond to someone got scammed(rumours), we need evidence thanks. so there will not be unesserary panic. and i am not a seller, i am a buyer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 11:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
ib22003:

here in this group we do not respond to someone got scammed(rumours), we need evidence thanks. so there will not be unesserary panic. and i am not a seller, i am a buyer

Lol. U might be proof soon smiley

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ib22003(m): 6:08am On Mar 10, 2016
i have stopped buying
Stanley08:

Lol. U might be proof soon smiley
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by fashrola(m): 6:12am On Mar 10, 2016
Yeah I do
rahmatlawahl:
Please does anyone here use their Stabic master card on aliexpress?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ib22003(m): 8:26am On Mar 10, 2016
how long have you beenwith the program.
how much haveyouspentin total
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by yhellow(m): 11:27am On Mar 10, 2016
did anyone know stanbic customer care email address please?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 11:33am On Mar 10, 2016
yhellow:
did anyone know stanbic customer care email address please?

ebankingqueries@stanbicibtc.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.