Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1224567 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by toluhere(m): 4:20am On Mar 22, 2016
kaydguru:

Two weeks ago. Early March
Please which branch of Unity Bank?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 4:33am On Mar 22, 2016
ceaser:

The way the guy holds brief for GeeBeeTee (jibiti) Bank here, one would believe that he either works for them or he is their eye on this thread. Mstcheeew.

You are misquoting him ceaser and I know for a fact that the guy is seriously fighting that silly bank
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ceaser: 6:39am On Mar 22, 2016
ozor1:
i tried to upload the mail i got , but its not working...i sent over $700 from my paypal one time so i belive it is working

I need some clarification please. I hope to open a PayPal (of course Nigerian PayPal account), then open a StanbicIBTC account (due to their competitive and favourable current exchange rate), then have the two linked for online transactions (majorly purchases on 1688, Aliexpress et al).

My question goes thus: In cases of trades going sour and I needing to open trade disputes in which money will have to be refunded to me, will I get my PayPal account successfully credited with the refund keeping in mind that Nigerian PayPal has restrictions on getting credited from outside with other currencies?

I currently use my card (GT, Heritage and Ecobank, in that order) directly for such transactions and I have had several monies refunded back to me for undelivered goods and services. Crediting my GT card with such refunds have been mostly breeze and easy with SMS notification with immediate alacrity, then Heritage card with some delays while Ecobank never gives me notifications on such credit, but I only notice some increase in my account balance when I check it. This attitude of Ecobank keeps me in the dark as to how exactly was refunded which makes me suspicious that they always acted fraudulent with retrieving that refund for me.

I need to be sure that using PayPal will be a nice experience as that of GT notification. Thank you.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 989900: 8:31am On Mar 22, 2016
sirlop:

I used western union to transfer cash to a frnd in Dubai on Thursday.

'Abeg' which branch?

At what rate?

How long have you been queuing?

Do you have an 'insider'?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sirlop(m): 8:38am On Mar 22, 2016
989900:

'Abeg' which branch?

At what rate?

How long have you been queuing?

Do you have an 'insider'?
My elder sis that works in Ogbete branch Enugu did the transfer for me. The que is caused by the limit given to all branches. It's a normal thing sha.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 22, 2016
toluhere:

Please which branch of Unity Bank?

Yaba
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by afolakemi: 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
That means I am lucky o. Both my email and SMS alert from Ecobank works very well and I use internet banking to check my statement if I need more info.

ceaser:

I need some clarification please. I hope to open a PayPal (of course Nigerian PayPal account), then open a StanbicIBTC account (due to their competitive and favourable current exchange rate), then have the two linked for online transactions (majorly purchases on 1688, Aliexpress et al).

My question goes thus: In cases of trades going sour and I needing to open trade disputes in which money will have to be refunded to me, will I get my PayPal account successfully credited with the refund keeping in mind that Nigerian PayPal has restrictions on getting credited from outside with other currencies?

I currently use my card (GT, Heritage and Ecobank, in that order) directly for such transactions and I have had several monies refunded back to me for undelivered goods and services. Crediting my GT card with such refunds have been mostly breeze and easy with SMS notification with immediate alacrity, then Heritage card with some delays while Ecobank never gives me notifications on such credit, but I only notice some increase in my account balance when I check it. This attitude of Ecobank keeps me in the dark as to how exactly was refunded which makes me suspicious that they always acted fraudulent with retrieving that refund for me.

I need to be sure that using PayPal will be a nice experience as that of GT notification. Thank you.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
Good afternoon....

To whom it may conscience !!!..

If you are into business or online business that has to do with FX payment methods, please be extra careful and mindful of your transaction with clients...

Many has associated their self like a client but they are DSS and other security agents sent out by financial bodies and govt bodies get vital information about cyber crime and also arrest also...

So it is my best to advice and ask everyone to be careful....

Cc Paypal Resellers
Cc Fund Transfer
Cc Logistic Coy, etc....
Bravo!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kennyman2000(m): 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
AleAirHub:
Good afternoon....

If you are into business or online business that has to do with FX payment methods, please be extra careful and mindful of your transaction with clients...

Many has associated their self like a client but they are DSS and other security agents sent out by financial bodies and govt bodies get vital information about cyber crime and also arrest also...

Cc Paypal Resellers
Cc Fund Transfer
Cc Logistic Coy, etc....
Bravo!!!

Thanks bro!

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
AleAirHub:
Good afternoon....

Cc Paypal Resellers
Cc Fund Transfer
Cc Logistic Coy, etc....
Bravo!!!

Are they arresting the fraudulent ones among them or they are arresting everyone? If is everyone then should start by arresting banks because their own rip off on this exchange rate is nothing to write about.

7 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by agarawu23(m): 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
mavinc4u:

Are they arresting the fraudulent ones among them or they are arresting everyone? If is everyone then should start by arresting banks because their own rip off on this exchange rate is nothing to write about.
charity begins @ home.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
AleAirHub:
Good afternoon....

Cc Paypal Resellers
Cc Fund Transfer
Cc Logistic Coy, etc....
Bravo!!!

You have no fear if you are not selling hacked PayPal funds . You need not to have any fear if your source of funds and money is legit.
PayPal must have notified cbn about the rate at which people were stealing PayPal funds and logins ,the only ppl now that maybe caught in these are the innocent buyers ,if any had used his bank account for transactions then that is big problem
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
mavinc4u:

Chinese proverb

Perseverance can reduce an iron rod to a sewing needle.

Ma; it is just an advice and it is left for those of us to be careful or not....

Bravo
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
onatisi:

You have no fear if you are not selling hacked PayPal funds . You need not to have any fear if your source of funds and money is legit.
PayPal must have notified cbn about the rate at which people were stealing PayPal funds and logins ,the only ppl now that maybe caught in these are the innocent buyers ,if any had used his bank account for transactions then that is big problem

It is easier to stay out than get out.

Sir,
it is just an advice and those who decode my worthless hints has added it to their security library...

Bravo sir
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
Each time i drop a little security tips is as result of things that is happening right now mostly in the FX business world... As for us/me that is into online procurement & logistic business that involves FX transaction on daily basics, little little and funny stories has landed so many innocent individual in jail... So it is my wisdom to share a security caution to that area and nothing more...

Common sense is an instinct given to man and enough of it is genius. Smartness is measured by the level of common sense one has, not by how much educated or knowledgeable he is.

Bravo my investors gurus in the house!!!

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by checkmateman: 6:02am On Mar 23, 2016
Please how much is stambic currently charging for amazon purchase
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by checkmateman: 8:21am On Mar 23, 2016
checkmateman:

Just confirm from stambic now $1 = #280

When I thought they will use official rate since they allow Dynamic Currency Converter
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bush4ker(m): 8:50am On Mar 23, 2016
checkmateman:

When I thought they will use official rate since they allow Dynamic Currency Converter
only for amazon??
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by checkmateman: 9:23am On Mar 23, 2016
bush4ker:
only for amazon??

I only tried it on amazon but I wonder why it is decline when I opt to pay in naira cos that's what make me to open the account in the first place
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by leksy69: 10:46am On Mar 23, 2016
afolakemi:
That means I am lucky o. Both my email and SMS alert from Ecobank works very well and I use internet banking to check my statement if I need more info.
i use Ecobank, FCMB and UBA. Only Ecobank give me timely email and SMS alert followed by FCMB. I also know for a fact that Ecobank has a dedicated number for resolving customer complaints within 24 hrs. I have used it on a number of occasions to sort out issues amicably. It's their ombudsman (01-2260450)
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by leksy69: 10:49am On Mar 23, 2016
i use Ecobank, FCMB and UBA. Only Ecobank give me timely email and SMS alert followed by FCMB. I also know for a fact that Ecobank has a dedicated number for resolving customer complaints within 24 hrs. I have used it on a number of occasions to sort out issues amicably. It's their ombudsman (01-2260450)

ceaser:

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by checkmateman: 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
Stambic ibtc $1 = #280 Amazon payment in naira $1 = #208
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mellad(f): 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
Please which bank's dollar exchange rate is the cheapest for online payment especially PayPal. Does anyone have an idea? I would really appreciate
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 12:57am On Mar 24, 2016
checkmateman:

checkmateman:

staMbic.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 5:33am On Mar 24, 2016
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
be nice nah. The guy is using is dialect hia cry

That's probably why he has not gotten any answer here yet. STANBIC we know, STAMBIC we do not have an idea cheesy

Stanley08:

staMbic.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by osmeka: 10:39am On Mar 24, 2016
Hello house, please i just linked my Stanbic Mastercard to my Paypal. What is their current dollar rate?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 11:03am On Mar 24, 2016
Bookiemart01:
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
be nice nah. The guy is using is dialect hia cry

That's probably why he has not gotten any answer here yet. STANBIC we know, STAMBIC we do not have an idea cheesy

Lmao. I was pronouncing it with an igbo accent, and it sounded right. Hehe!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 11:13am On Mar 24, 2016
Hehehe
The guy must be from your village. cheesy
Stanley08:

Lmao. I was pronouncing it with an igbo accent, and it sounded right. Hehe!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Hehehe
The guy must be from your village. cheesy

Lol. It's possible. Is he from Manchester? Or my mother's side New York? :p
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
You should ask him that. Are you saying Manchester and New York are villages?
#DonaldTrumpOnMyMind grin
Stanley08:

Lol. It's possible. Is he from Manchester? Or my mother's side New York? :p

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.