Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,207 members, 7,846,008 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1231436 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by agarawu23(m): 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
jimikata:
[size=20pt]Yuan is N30. [/size]
With the currency swap deal signed by the president,
the Yuan is now free to flow
among different banks in Nigeria and our
business men and women can now access
machineries , factory spare parts etc from China at a very affordable rate without
bordering about dollar rates. In other
words you can settle your trade deals with
China in Yuan.
the question is, WILL BANKS BILL YOU #30/Yuan? Don't forget official dollar rate is 199# why are banks billing us 300 +?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jimikata(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
agarawu23:
the question is, WILL BANKS BILL YOU #30/Yuan? Don't forget official dollar rate is 199# why are banks billing us 300 +?
I don't see why the banks will charge above #30/ Yuan, cos it's part of the deal buhari reached with his Chinese counterpart which the cbn governor signed.
Anyway let's watch as things unfold.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by warrenweste(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
agarawu23:

Thats my fear as well but am sure they will not add much prolly 32-35 smiley
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Fogman(m): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
agarawu23:

Bank will not sell above N30 because there is no pressure on Yuan. And also there will be enough Yuan for now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dollaflow(m): 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
Fogman:

Bank will not sell above N30 because there is NP pressure on Yuan. And also there will be enough Yuan for npw
hmmm
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jimikata(m): 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
Fogman:

Bank will not sell above N30 because there is no pressure on Yuan. And also there will be enough Yuan for now
in fact, part of Nigeria's foreign reserve will be converted to Yuan.
So i don't see why it will be more than #30.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by agarawu23(m): 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
Fogman:

Bank will not sell above N30 because there is no pressure on Yuan And also there will be enough Yuan for now
tell me this only when you know how many millions of dollars is entering China from Nigeria daily.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by agarawu23(m): 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
warrenweste:

let's wait and see....
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by agarawu23(m): 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
jimikata:
I don't see why the banks will charge above #30/ Yuan, cos it's part of the deal buhari reached with his Chinese counterpart which the cbn governor signed.
let's watch and see as u have said.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Fogman(m): 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
agarawu23:
tell me this only when you know how many millions of dollars is entering China from Nigeria daily.

Let's wait and see how it plays out
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 4:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
My bank currently charges me #47/1 RMB though

warrenweste:

agarawu23:
agarawu23:
let's watch and see as u have said.
jimikata:

Fogman:

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by agarawu23(m): 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
Bookiemart01:

you see,.
Additional #17
If you multiply it, you will see it's hitting head with dollar high rate.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Fogman(m): 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
Bookiemart01:

I expect drastic reduction in their rates after Buhari visit to China
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
True.I believe this current rate is so because the bank has to covert to $ 1st. Hopefully, the rates will drop soon since banks will not need to convert to $. My fingers are crossed.

agarawu23:
you see,.
Additional #17
If you multiply it, you will see it's hitting head with dollar high rate.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
Me too.I believe this current rate is so because the bank has to covert to $ 1st. Hopefully, the rates will drop soon since banks will not need to convert to $. My fingers are crossed

Fogman:

I expect drastic reduction in their rates after Buhari visit to China
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by agarawu23(m): 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
Bookiemart01:
True.I believe this current rate is so because the bank has to covert to $ 1st. Hopefully, the rates will drop soon since banks will not need to convert to $. My fingers are crossed.

that's what most ppl don't understand because I already knew they cant sell it #30
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
You think they will not sell @ #30 when they do not have to convert to $ any longer?

agarawu23:
that's what most ppl don't understand because I already knew they cant sell it #30
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by agarawu23(m): 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
Bookiemart01:
You think they will not sell @ #30 when they do not have to convert to $ any longer?

the hike in dollar is still affecting our naira no matter the currency you are exchanging with.

Dollar is high, why are banks increasing rates of other currencies when you withdraw abroad? Are these currency dollars? Even banks that has branches in other Africa countries are billing higher than the rate.

To your question, Nigerian banks r smart and they knew we can withdraw Yuan at #30, change it to dollar and re sell in black market.

If you check the #47/yaun, you will notice its close to the #/$ black market rate.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by optimised: 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
bdavis:

And what was the rate you were charged please?
N295/$ @ Stanbic
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
True @ that. A banker friend told me banks charge rates almost at par with Parallel market because peeps will resell at parallel market rate if banks give out @ CBN rate.

agarawu23:
the hike in dollar is still affecting our naira no matter the currency you are exchanging with.

To your question, Nigerian banks r smart and they knew we can withdraw Yuan at #30, change it to dollar and re sell in black market.

If you check the #47/yaun, you will notice its close to the #/$ black market rate.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by agarawu23(m): 6:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
Bookiemart01:
True @ that. A banker friend told me banks charge rates almost at par with Parallel market because peeps will resell at parallel market rate if banks give out @ CBN rate.

yes na

Who no sabi make profit? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by gabman700: 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
My people are funny...
Naira is weak against all currencies be it yuan, Canadian dollar, Ruwanda franc or suadi riyal.

They can only charge at parallel market rate for easy settlement.
It would have been okay if we can accept yuan as our domestic currency like Zimbabwe...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by honorworldwide: 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
[quote author=Bookiemart01 post=44699657]My bank currently charges me #47/1 RMB though

Please did you use RMB to buy goods online? Because I'm unable to pay with Yuan or RMB on AliExpress. Could you please explain further to me.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ExplicitContent: 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
megatran:
hello i have got us paypal funds and amazon gift cards for sale to ease your purchases. if you are interested in buying , hit me up with how much u can pay per paypal funds thanks. quote me if interested. thanks
Urgent. Bro Do u still have paypal funds?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Sanchase: 12:38am On Apr 15, 2016
Anybody expecting normal Naira to Yuan rates should think again, Nigeria is not a normal country.

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 12:50am On Apr 15, 2016
Fogman:
Please house, which bank has the cheapest rate currently?

This is what this thread is for oh. But see how everybody is just telling us their family problems.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by balogunsam(m): 7:44am On Apr 15, 2016
Stanley08:

This ia what this thread is for oh. But see how everybody is just telling us their family problems.

Chaii!! Epic response!!! Bahd guyyy!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 8:04am On Apr 15, 2016
Aliexpress does not allow people pay in RMB. The RMB I pay is not on aliexpress

[quote author=honorworldwide post=44710510][/quote]
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dorispray: 8:59am On Apr 15, 2016
ExplicitContent:

Urgent. Bro Do u still have paypal funds?

I've some in case you need you can contact 07086268565
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by toluxa1(m): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
$500k - $1M Needed
Rate range - 310

Contact at my signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
toluxa1:
$500k - $1M Needed
Rate range - 310

Contact at my signature

$= dollar right sad sad or na error cheesy cheesy cheesy

Greets boss wink
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Adinije(f): 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
Who withdrew recently from PayPal to ecobank? what is their rate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.