Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1222844 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by codesport(m): 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
abbeyforex:

which payment mode?
ebay via paypal........Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by abbeyforex(m): 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
[quote author=codesport post=37597094]ebay via paypal........Thanks [/quote

maybe card limit reached.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by alakara(m): 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
Chinese holiday Thursday to Sat 3rd-5th. Be guided.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by delesule(m): 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
alakara:
Rates as update at 8:45pm on SEPT 2 2015.

FBN charge me #220/$ September 1 Master card
Please anybody with idea of FBN prepaid Visa card
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bukahands(m): 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
My folks tried sending me money via western union and was told western union doesn't send money out of Nigeria, that you can only receive money.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Chartey(m): 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
I've been going back and forth with Diamond. They charged me 215 back then on PayPal. The recipient made a refund only for Diamond to use one rate I didn't know to slash my money badly, I mean badly. They now started explaining that it was their 13% conversion charge. I rake for them for Twitter, threaten them with mail yesterday. We still dey on d matter. I asked them whether the 13% was for Visa or Diamond the agent couldn't answer, was stuttering. Na social media campaign go end this trash. 2 accounts with them and opening a third fa, loyal customer wey I be and dem dey do me dis kind rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by alakara(m): 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
Chartey:
I've been going back and forth with Diamond. They charged me 215 back then on PayPal. The recipient made a refund only for Diamond to use one rate I didn't know to slash my money badly, I mean badly. They now started explaining that it was their 13% conversion charge. I rake for them for Twitter, threaten them with mail yesterday. We still dey on d matter. I asked them whether the 13% was for Visa or Diamond the agent couldn't answer, was stuttering. Na social media campaign go end this trash. 2 accounts with them and opening a third fa, loyal customer wey I be and dem dey do me dis kind rubbish.

Mail them and copy the cbn mail.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Chartey(m): 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
alakara:

Mail them and copy the cbn mail.
Done that sir. I'll do it again.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by culcid(m): 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
I need $2500 PayPal, quote me if you have and at good rate.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
codesport:
ebay via paypal........Thanks

Try it again later. It could be slow network connectivity.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Leyemoshood: 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
bukahands:
My folks tried sending me money via western union and was told western union doesn't send money out of Nigeria, that you can only receive money.

Thats a lie...let the person use ACCESS BANK or 1st Bank
If the person is gonna use 1st Bank,he/she must be at the bank by 8am or else,you ll just be hearing "amount exceeded for the day"
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bukahands(m): 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
Leyemoshood:

Thats a lie...let the person use ACCESS BANK or 1st Bank
If the person is gonna use 1st Bank,he/she must be at the bank by 8am or else,you ll just be hearing "amount exceeded for the day"

lol i don't believe my father will be lying to me he went to GTBank and stanbic IBTC same thing
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Leyemoshood: 11:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
bukahands:

lol i don't believe my father will be lying to me he went to GTBank and stanbic IBTC same thing

i didnt say your father was lying grin and its true,Gtbank and stanbic doesnt send out
Zenith,1st,Access and Uba does that i know

Zenith's limit is 50k per day,1st bank,access bank and uba is $5000 daily but when you get to 1st and Uba late around 9am,you ll be shocked to hear that the daily limit has been exceeded,thats why i said Access is the best bet
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Chikare(f): 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
Interesting thread
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bukahands(m): 1:26am On Sep 03, 2015
Leyemoshood:

i didnt say your father was lying grin and its true,Gtbank and stanbic doesnt send out

Zenith's limit is 50k per day,1st bank,access bank and uba is $5000 daily but when you get to 1st and Uba late around 9am,you ll be shocked to hear that the daily limit has been exceeded,thats why i said Access is the best bet

Thank you i appreciate. first bank it is then
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by unmask: 2:32am On Sep 03, 2015
bukahands:

you can only send a maximum of $1000 in 3 months......CBN policy

Please what is the CBN mail

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by unmask: 2:44am On Sep 03, 2015
unmask:
I have been raped financially by gtb all these months.

I purchase most of my stuffs on Amazon, and they have an option to check out in naira which I have always been using, with the belief that gtb will remove same amount from my account.

I got a debit alert today and I noticed the maths didn't seem right. I made my calculations and to my dismay I realized gtb had charged me 226 to a dollar whereas on the amazon checkout page it was 208. Going back a few months I found out that's the way it has been.
so I complained to amazon and they are making a goodwill refund to me......but then I still have to report gtb so please who has cbn's mail?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by abbeyforex(m): 6:07am On Sep 03, 2015
unmask:
so I complained to amazon and they are making a goodwill refund to me......but then I still have to report gtb so please who has cbn's mail?

cpd@cbn.gov.ng
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by abbeyforex(m): 6:07am On Sep 03, 2015
unmask:
you can only send a maximum of $1000 in 3 months......CBN policy

Please what is the CBN mail

cpd@cbn.gov.ng
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Ymodulus: 6:50am On Sep 03, 2015
Leyemoshood:

Zenith's limit is 50k per day,1st bank,access bank and uba is[b] $5000[/b] daily but when you get to 1st and Uba late around 9am,you ll be shocked to hear that the daily limit has been exceeded,thats why i said Access is the best bet

New CBN policy allows only $1000 in 3 months per Individual.

In firstbank the window for sending begins at 8:00Am and closes 8:15Am so you must be there early.

Access is not always sure. In some places you will see individual placing order for tomorrow transfers a day before. It's common with Money Gram in Access Bank.

Try Enterprise Bank aka Herald Bank
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Ymodulus: 6:57am On Sep 03, 2015
1 AUD ( Australian Dollar ) = N167.11 @ Stanbic Bank. 06:56. 3rd September. #Ymodulus
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Besto(m): 7:11am On Sep 03, 2015
Chartey:

diamond bank.. big thiefs... got an issue with them... for 6months now, they have been whining.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Leyemoshood: 7:40am On Sep 03, 2015
Ymodulus:

New CBN policy allows only $1000 in 3 months per Individual.

In firstbank the window for sending begins at 8:00Am and closes 8:15Am so you must be there early.

Access is not always sure. In some places you will see individual placing order for tomorrow transfers a day before. It's common with Money Gram in Access Bank.

Try Enterprise Bank aka Herald Bank

I dont know where you reside but here in Lagos,Ikeja axis,i can tell you authoritatively that Access bank is the most reliable when it comes to sending western union
bukahands:

my pleasure,dont forget my own 10% when you get alert grin

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carmal90(m): 7:43am On Sep 03, 2015
pls how long does it take aliexpress to refund pnes money?? And how can i make payment bymyself on 1688??
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by alakara(m): 10:26am On Sep 03, 2015
culcid:
I need $2500 PayPal, quote me if you have and at good rate.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by codesport(m): 11:26am On Sep 03, 2015
mavinc4u:

Try it again later. It could be slow network connectivity.
Thanks for your response....I have tried countable times but the response still remains DENIED bla bla.... I infact bought another stuff lesser than the $280 and was successful also requested a fríēñd to do the ordering same response #diamondbank. could it be from my bank?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
codesport:
Thanks for your response....I have tried countable times but the response still remains DENIED bla bla.... I infact bought another stuff lesser than the $280 and was successful also requested a fríēñd to do the ordering same response #diamondbank. could it be from my bank?
Okay, try spliting the payment of those items to see if it would go and if you receive same error then is from paypal security.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Chartey(m): 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
abbeyforex:

cpd@cbn.gov.ng
Their inbox is full now sef. Mails not delivering.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by gowaga68: 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
House pls what's Stanbic IBTC's rate for €?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
It looks like stanbic card has gone back to N199.50. Someone should confirm
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sawhite: 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
mavinc4u:
y kant u comfirm

5 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Adebayolove(m): 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
mavinc4u:

still N212 as at last night. I made a paypal payment, got the alert for N212/$ this morning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.