Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1222549 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 7:00am On Jun 16, 2016
macbeyland:

GTB doesn't refund in 199 per USD. My mastercard is linked to PayPal and whenever I get a refund, gtb pays me at the black market exchange rate.

Then they have changed, or maybe that's for PayPal refunds only. I don't know. Good to know tho
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Lordtrillion(m): 7:13am On Jun 16, 2016
asids55:

if you need an honest dealer,and cheap amazon gift cards,please look no further, I bought 680$ worth of gift cards from this my bro and his delivery was epic...no time wasting..
I recommend the guy any day and time
Thanks for the review bro cool
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 16, 2016
CONFIRMED!!!! STANBIC DCC HAVE STARTED WORKING AGAIN!!! you can now buy on amazon at ₦ 208 per $.

unfortunately, i already used up my monthly limit on paypal at ₦ 315 per dollar. patiently waiting for next month.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 7:44am On Jun 16, 2016
tumababa:
CONFIRMED!!!! STANBIC DCC HAVE STARTED WORKING AGAIN!!! you can now buy on amazon at ₦ 208 per $.

unfortunately, i already used up my monthly limit on paypal at ₦ 315 per dollar. patiently waiting for next month.

Hahahahahahah....now u announce after you cash out... it's been working for a while na cheesy grin cheesy

Now other sellers will start talking

I jus dey waka pass

4 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Etinosajay(m): 8:00am On Jun 16, 2016
Terryi:
Nigerias own facebook with the aim of uniting
Nigerians and Africans at large
Also stand the chance to win #200in our daily
quizes

This your aim sha. If that's why you started the website, it's built on lies then.

If it's true you want to do that, the best way is to locate everywhere people have quarreled in Nigeria and Africa, and settle the quarrels between them.

This one you put up a site, to rake in revenue and claim you want to unite Nigerians and Africans.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macbeyland(m): 8:06am On Jun 16, 2016
Please what is this STANBIC DCC all about, can somebody enlighten me?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ozor1: 8:14am On Jun 16, 2016
Etinosajay:

This your aim sha. If that's why you started the website, it's built on lies then.

If it's true you want to do that, the best way is to locate everywhere people have quarreled in Nigeria and Africa, and settle the quarrels between them.

This one you put up a site, to rake in revenue and claim you want to unite Nigerians and Africans.
epic reply grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 8:16am On Jun 16, 2016
tumababa:

Wow that sound great and i was also dmmm luck enough not to have dance to the pressure above if not money 4hang grin grin grin grin for magic rate cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.....

Only few masters understood me grin grin grin grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 16, 2016
Carshopper:

Hahahahahahah....now u announce after you cash out... it's been working for a while na cheesy grin cheesy

I jus dey waka pass

when is the while and why didn't you let people know all this while
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 8:33am On Jun 16, 2016
tumababa:

when is the while and why didn't you let people know all this while

Ma broda leave story for storytellers...I don't deal in agc but I monitor sales of agc on dis thread... na from u I even hear am wen u mention am for here cheesy grin

Like I say...I jus dey waka pass n fast

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kennyman2000(m): 8:40am On Jun 16, 2016
fixedhollies:
Please privately message me if you have PayPal funds... I need $60 @290 what's app 08169380345

you will be scammed and I won't pity you. wondering when you will learn. don't come here when you are scammed
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 16, 2016
Carshopper:

Ma broda leave story for storytellers...I don't deal in agc but I monitor sales of agc on dis thread... na from u I even hear am wen u mention am for here cheesy grin

Like I say...I jus dey waka pass n fast

well, when i mentioned it earlier, it wasn't confirmed cos some accounts we tried didn't work. so no one is saying any story here!!! as u dey waka fast, face your front ooo!!!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 8:52am On Jun 16, 2016
tumababa:

well, when i mentioned it earlier, it wasn't confirmed cos some accounts we tried didn't work. so no one is saying any story here!!! as u dey waka fast, face your front ooo!!!

My broda, na front I dey face b4 na..na u dey try call me to look back grin cheesy

Now d announcement done...let's see who n who go continue AGC... for now I know one person has backed out cheesy grin... who is next

I always waka pass fast...facing front too
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 16, 2016
Carshopper:

My broda, na front I dey face b4 na..na u dey try call me to look back grin cheesy

Now d announcement done...let's see who n who go continue AGC... for now I know one person has backed out cheesy grin... who is next

I always waka pass fast...facing front too

look back at your own risk....
agc is just side chick..... stanbic can't meet peoples demands....
Now dat d announcement's done, seems e pepper u pass those into it. face ur work oooo
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 9:05am On Jun 16, 2016
tumababa:

unfortunately, i already used up my monthly limit on paypal at ₦ 315 per dollar if I hear undecided. patiently waiting for next month.

For your mind, you don do someone favor be this abi?

Carshopper:

I jus dey waka pass

Ma broda...na so o, make we keep the waka moving jare, how your side?

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 9:11am On Jun 16, 2016
tumababa:

Oga tuma, no dey bobo anybody, if you go share info, share am, if you go trade am, trade am, but no dey come do holier than thou for here...you knew it was working, just like some others knew and some later found out and you decided to trade it for profit by doing AGC, no one holds that against you...but just as others kept lipsrsealed and allowed you free reign, you sef should keep quiet and allow others free reign. Now cos you don max out all your accounts, you come 1spoil biz for others. Stop being a dog in a manager...

Oya as usual, click the report button...na ur way grin tongue the button don sabi u sef. grin

I'd be greatly disappointed and mightily put to shame if you don't...let's see if you can shame me!

14 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 9:16am On Jun 16, 2016
tumababa:

Now dat d announcement's done, seems e pepper u pass those into it. face ur work oooo

Nah e no pepper me...like I said b4 I don't deal in AGC....never dealt in it...U call it side chick grin cheesy yet u compete in pricing when pricing drop..yea Yea I know say u go talk say na market strategy..guy u too much grin

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by greenchisom: 9:18am On Jun 16, 2016
Good Day All,
I want to make a payment to China using PayPal, I have Access Bank card And Union Bank Card and GTB Card, I want to know which one is better to use so that the exchange will be lower for me, Kindly Advice me.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dagr8(m): 9:22am On Jun 16, 2016
bdavis:

Oga tuma, no dey bobo anybody, if you go share info, share am, if you go trade am, trade am, but no dey come do holier than thou for here...you knew it was working, just like some others knew and some later found out and you decided to trade it for profit by doing AGC, no one holds that against you...but just as others kept lipsrsealed and allowed you free reign, you sef should keep quiet and allow others free reign. Now cos you don max out all your accounts, you come 1spoil biz for others. Stop being a dog in a manager...

Oya as usual, click the report button...na ur way grin tongue the button don sabi u sef. grin

I'd be greatly disappointed and mightily put to shame if you don't...let's see if you can shame me!
There is a way oga Tuma plays this game that I don't like
Initially, he was accusing people selling below his 275 of using hacked account/iilegal means just to discredit them and now is to spoil biz like he is one generous secret revealer.

5 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 16, 2016
tumababa:

watin make u announce am now? who beg you?As you keep am since you for no talk at all nau

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 9:38am On Jun 16, 2016
EAbaba:

watin make u announce am now? who beg you?As you keep am since you for no talk at all nau

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by didymario7(m): 10:10am On Jun 16, 2016
Stanley08:

Then they have changed, or maybe that's for PayPal refunds only. I don't know. Good to know tho

Yea GTB now refunds based on the prevailing BM rate. Both PayPal and MasterCard.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
EAbaba:

don't worry, wale will soon do what he knows best.... I can see many people are soo furious with my announcement. Well sorry. you talk na abuse, u no talk na curse.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 16, 2016
dagr8:

There is a way oga Tuma plays this game that I don't like
Initially, he was accusing people selling below his 275 of using hacked account/iilegal means just to discredit them and now is to spoil biz like he is one generous secret revealer.

dagr8 e affect u too, kiss kiss kiss sorry oo. i never knew it was a secret, seems people are just angry the announcement is coming from me. I'm very sorry.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by didymario7(m): 10:15am On Jun 16, 2016
greenchisom:
Good Day All,
I want to make a payment to China using PayPal, I have Access Bank card And Union Bank Card and GTB Card, I want to know which one is better to use so that the exchange will be lower for me, Kindly Advice me.

Thanks in anticipation.

GTB is the cheapest of the 3.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 16, 2016
bdavis:

i promise not to use the report button anymore cry cry its cool for people to report my adverts and get it blocked, but when i report others same advert, its a crime. So many haters in this forum. i was banned from this forum for 4 days and business section for 1 week cos i posted agc for sale. the same ad is still being posted everyday on both sections, i guess thats cool.

sharing the stanbic dcc info doesn't stop me from selling mine. I'm still selling my agc at ₦ 280 below 1k order and ₦265 above 1k order.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by greenchisom: 10:24am On Jun 16, 2016
didymario7:

GTB is the cheapest of the 3.

Thanks Dear, Please whats GTB $ Rate?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 10:29am On Jun 16, 2016
tumababa:

dagr8 e affect u too, kiss kiss kiss sorry oo. i never knew it was a secret, seems people are just angry the announcement is coming from me. I'm very sorry.

No1 I angry that it's coming from u...don't you get it or u playing good cop from the movies grin

The funny thing is that pple will keep selling AGC cus not every1 ready for any bank wahala.

I remba gabman incident vividly...sum1 sumwhere accused him of selling cheap but gabman came n conquered...that's a bizman, he isn't sum1 we know dat wen he don chop every e go come tell pple say 'small still remain for table ooo' cheesy

As always I keep to d waka pass wit my face for front...no call me ooo

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 16, 2016
tumababa:
grin grin grin grin grin

don't worry, wale will soon do what he knows best.... I can see many people are soo furious with my announcement. Well sorry. you talk na abuse, u no talk na curse.

whatever
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 10:44am On Jun 16, 2016
tumababa:

Oga tuma, we know say u go school o...and cut d act...that white hat doesn't suit you... kiss

You come here, accuse anyone with a better rate than yours as a scam artist and warn peeps off, click report button when someone offers a better rate than yours and if the person is proven, you go come match the person rate...rarely would you beat it. Now when several peeps don spring up and are offering rates you can't possibly hope to match coupled with the fact you can no longer even hope to compete since you are maxed out, you come dey go behind, telling the cat: Oya come out of the bag, na kill dem dey plan kill you o! Meanwhile na you provide the bag wey dem carry the cat put and na you even tell them say cat meat sweet o. undecided

You come come here dey talk say na paypal you dey carry your stanbic do (a simple search of your posts would beg to differ with your 'reality' grin)...as someone once mentioned, I might be a two year old, but I'm sure na only me on this forum...no be yesterday them born us.

On top that you come dey call Wale again...you don stir the bees nest, the bees don vex run yet you still wan carry hive go. Na wa o

6 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by opeyemmmy(m): 10:52am On Jun 16, 2016
tumababa:

Please tell them!! Those looking for rate of ₦ 250 per $. The funny thing is some of them have fallen victim but they will be so ashamed to come here to say they bought illegal gift cards and warn others.

Hypocrisy angry

I have sold over $30,000 amazon gift cards with no issues simply because i dont just look out for cheap rates , i source from trusted sources.
Lienus undecided

You, sir, need to learn to respect other people's hustle.

6 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 16, 2016
bdavis:

Oga tuma, we know say u go school o...and cut d act...that white hat doesn't suit you... kiss

You come here, accuse anyone with a better rate than yours as a scam artist and warn peeps off, click report button when someone offers a better rate than yours and if the person is proven, you go come match the person rate...rarely would you beat it. Now when several peeps don spring up and are offering rates you can't possibly hope to match coupled with the fact you can no longer even hope to compete since you are maxed out, you come dey go behind, telling the cat: Oya come out of the bag, na kill dem dey plan kill you o! Meanwhile na you provide the bag wey dem carry the cat put and na you even tell them say cat meat sweet o. undecided

You come come here dey talk say na paypal you dey carry your stanbic do (a simple search of your posts would beg to differ with your 'reality' grin)...as someone once mentioned, I might be a two year old, but I'm sure na only me on this forum...no be yesterday them born us.

On top that you come dey call Wale again...you don stir the bees nest, the bees don vex run yet you still wan carry hive go. Na wa o

Lol make una foegive am he wount do that again

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.