Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,500 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1225798 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
inze:

. . . its $300 cash withdrawal limit and $1,000 P.O.S/online transaction limit

But I made payment last Thurs of $1,133 via PayPal
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Punck4real(f): 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
alakara:

As at 1613 20/9/2015.

Pls soRry 4 updating late .it was due to circumstance beyond my control, thanks.
STANBICIBTC: ¥ :#34.755
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
Mariesio:

But I made payment last Thurs of $1,133 via PayPal

it depends on the bank. he told you about gtbank
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tonjeola(m): 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
inze:

stanbic is above $1000

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Clone2020(m): 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
inze:

Thanks bro, it makes sense now.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Clone2020(m): 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
tonjeola:
stanbic is above $1000

Do you know how much exactly?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
Clone2020:

1 M naira
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Clone2020(m): 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
mavinc4u:

1 M naira

shocked shocked
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tonjeola(m): 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
Clone2020:

stanbic is $5000 daily
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Clone2020(m): 4:47am On Sep 21, 2015
tonjeola:
stanbic is $5000 daily

Thanks man, hopefully they don't change it anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sucaba: 8:42am On Sep 21, 2015
Here's the info I got from banks that I spoke with for online or POS outside the country.

GTB $1000
FBN equivalent of N2.5MM
Access Bank - $4,000
Heritage - Equivalent of N500,000

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Besto(m): 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
Chartey:

It is 13% conversion rate according to them. Take it up. They'll prove difficult but will give you if you keep piling pressure on them. Took 3 weeks and lots of argument for them to return mine. Send them a mail first.

boss

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Chartey(m): 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
Besto:

boss,how did u go about with diamond crooks...they v come with same story
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Besto(m): 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
Chartey:

. These bank agents are on Nairaland
copyd pull off
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lecky001(m): 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
220 on gtbank today
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tyconcepts(f): 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
tonjeola:
stanbic is $5000 daily

Its #500,000 daily limit on Stanbic(That's $2,272.7 given their current exchange rate of #220 to #1).

Talking from experience.

cc : clone2020

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tonjeola(m): 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
I did $4000 last week
tyconcepts:

Its #500,000 daily limit on Stanbic(That's $2,272.7 given their current exchange rate of #220 to #1).

Talking from experience.

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by princetom1(m): 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
Upper week, i explained how UBA charge me 252.5 to a dollar back in July, on that transaction, of 210 usd i lost like #11,500. I didn't even bother to call them, i just reason with d explanation they will give me if i complain to them, but after coming here and reading about u guys views and how the charges really were, i gave them a call and tgey start sprutting in tongues, didn't even bother, i just asked to be transfered to a team leader or a supervisor. The supervisor said same story, but she must have sensed that i understand what i was talking about and the treat to be real. They gave me a call back and asked me to send the message i got from PayPal , which i did. After 2 days, i didn't get any contact from them, i decided to call back, but the supervisors and team leader were in a meeting, so the agent asked if he can call me back wen they are through. To cut d storey short, i didn't get a call back for more 10 hours, but what i got back was an alert, of my whole money refunded to me in full, not even 1 kobo deducted. After, i got a call from one of their supervisor, to confirm if all is now in order.
While this was going on, i took note of some things,
(1) The junior staffs knows very little about these, always ask to be transfer to a supervisor if available,
(2) Stand on ur ground and know all dates and figures of ur transaction
(3) If one agent told u he/she cant help u, always call back
(4) And always ask of the names of the people u speak with, and write it down.
From these now, i have contact to 2 of their supervisor, a lady and a guy.
In fact, after getting text alert, and they called me after then, i told them to call me back later that am busy. Of course the did. So, thank u guys a lot, i join nairaland just a few month back and i already can see d benefit.
CC: seun, ymodulus, alakara, tumababa

5 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tonjeola(m): 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
tyconcepts:

Talking from experience.

have once asked them on twitter, they told the same of N500k, they said if I want above that, I should go to their branch and apply for 500k and above limit, although I should be expecting to pay a fee on every transaction above 500k, but when I got to their branch in my area, cc who attended to me, told me my limit per day is $5k or equivalent in naira, which he showed me on a form I supposed to filled. If I want above $5k I should fill the form, so I decided and left, leaving it @ $5k
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tonjeola(m): 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
princetom1:
Upper week, i explained how UBA charge me 252.5 to a dollar back in July, on that transaction, of 210 usd i lost like #11,500. I didn't even bother to call them, i just reason with d explanation they will give me if i complain to them, but after coming here and reading about u guys views and how the charges really were, i gave them a call and tgey start sprutting in tongues, didn't even bother, i just asked to be transfered to a team leader or a supervisor. The supervisor said same story, but she must have sensed that i understand what i was talking about and the treat to be real. They gave me a call back and asked me to send the message i got from PayPal , which i did. After 2 days, i didn't get any contact from them, i decided to call back, but the supervisors and team leader were in a meeting, so the agent asked if he can call me back wen they are through. To cut d storey short, i didn't get a call back for more 10 hours, but what i got back was an alert, of my whole money refunded to me in full, not even 1 kobo deducted. After, i got a call from one of their supervisor, to confirm if all is now in order.
(1) The junior staffs knows very little about these, always ask to be transfer to a supervisor if available,
In fact, after getting text alert, and they called me after then, i told them to call me back later that am busy. Of course the did. So, thank u guys a lot, i join nairaland just a few month back and i already can see d benefit.
me wey start, won and exposed it, u no mention me.....lol

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by princetom1(m): 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
tonjeola:
U know am following u on NL. grin grin grin . U rock bro

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tonjeola(m): 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
princetom1:

U know am following u on NL. grin grin grin . U rock bro
wow!! I never knew. Thumb up!!!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
Please house I need this info asap.. How much is dollar in the parallel market.. (buying rate) thanks.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by alakara(m): 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
princetom1:
That is the change we're talking abt.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
alakara:

That is the change we're talking abt.
This is half change. The real change is when all banks stick to nothing above 3% above 199# declared by CBN

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by princetom1(m): 11:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

This is half change. The real change is when all banks stick to nothing above 3% above 199# declared by CBN
Am here to join hand in whatever ways we can to defeat these criminals, called banks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 12:13am On Sep 22, 2015
tonjeola:

Na wah oh. Are you claiming the cbn contact or am I seeing double? @ you wey start...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Clone2020(m): 2:36am On Sep 22, 2015
tonjeola:
have once asked them on twitter, they told the same of N500k, they said if I want above that, I should go to their branch and apply for 500k and above limit, although I should be expecting to pay a fee on every transaction above 500k, but when I got to their branch in my area, cc who attended to me, told me my limit per day is $5k or equivalent in naira, which he showed me on a form I supposed to filled. If I want above $5k I should fill the form, so I decided and left, leaving it @ $5k

So maybe this limit might be different on an individual basis. If there are no extra requirements to increase the limit, u should increase it, u just never know when u will have to make a big purchase.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Clone2020(m): 2:39am On Sep 22, 2015
tyconcepts:

Talking from experience.

Seems like they give conflicting info, but even $2k or $5k is still not bad.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tdjeans(m): 4:12am On Sep 22, 2015
Stanbic still 220NGN per USD as at 4:06am 22/9/2015

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 7:20am On Sep 22, 2015
Pls which bank has the lowest rate now bc I have to port from Stanbic, they have been charging me twice for some transactions. Am tired of wasting money on calls or sending mails to correct these.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justmenoni: 9:44am On Sep 22, 2015
Please can anyone tell me the exchange rate from euro to naira cos fcmb is charging 254 naira per euro and also their daily withdrawal limit is $100,does dis make any sense?

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.