Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1229055 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Humblega(m): 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
mployer:

You can't know the exact charge with that little amount because there is a fixed charge.

What do you mean by fixed charge for little amount?

Just incase of next time
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mployer(m): 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
Humblega:

What do you mean by fixed charge for little amount?

Just incase of next time

For example, paypal service charge is 0.3$ + 4.4% of transaction amount. If the amount is high enough, the effect of the fixed 0.3$ won't be noticed. But for a small amount like 0.8$ it becomes a big figure that can influence calculated rate.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
Singapore1:
$600 payoneer for sale
330/$

bend down and select

( you can flash i will call back )
sold
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Humblega(m): 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
mployer:

For example, paypal service charge is 0.3$ + 4.4% of transaction amount. If the amount is high enough, the effect of the fixed 0.3$ won't be noticed. But for a small amount like 0.8$ it becomes a big figure that can influence calculated rate.

It's not paypal. It used the card on aliexpress direct payment
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by didymario7(m): 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
Nsonaso:

No BRO. Am in Kogi State and the POST office were I receive my ITEMS never requested a dim from me.

This explains why, perhaps total quantity going to kogi is small. In Lagos state, it's not free o!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by didymario7(m): 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
priceaction:
In Lagos, you have options too. If you want to pay less like 200, they won't issue receipt. Initially they will tell you your fee and normal charges, if you say they Should help you they will just collect it illegally. I never know they even pay officially until 2months back. I wanted to collect a percel in Apapa HQ and the lady told me 500 naira ,I argued with her and she showed me everything and those that paid that day on duplicate receipt. I told her I never pay for once and I was never given receipt ,I told her I just gv them coke money. She laffed and told me that they were shortchanging govt.eventually she agreed she would go their way too. I just gv her 200 and left. You see that the system is very loose. From OSHODI to abule egba to oke odo to agege ,I hv collected percels but all of them are same demanding for tips. So I thought it was normal.

Apap is my area too. This explains my point. Pally with them, you get a better rate. Trying to form good citizen, you get official (high) rate.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
$220 paypal for sale.See signature for contact

SOLD
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
True
didymario7:

Apap is my area too. This explains my point. Pally with them, you get a better rate. Trying to form good citizen, you get official (high) rate.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
gbodimowo:
Hello, does Firstbank MasterCard allow for DCC? as GTB has disabled this option ? Please besides IBTC which other allows it? Thanks

Be carefull with dcc wrt naija banks.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
RMB for sale at a good rate
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by didymario7(m): 10:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
RMB for sale at a good rate

How much bro infinity?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by nnamokenna(m): 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
[s]$100 available for sale @ N350/$. Please note that it is via physical transaction (cash) only.[/s] SOLD
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by yemi2plus(m): 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
Nsonaso:

No BRO. Am in Kogi State and the POST office were I receive my ITEMS never requested a dim from me.

The fee charged for registered or unregistered international parcel is legal, a circular was sent to various post offices in Nigeria in respect of that some years ago.

I school here in Kogi state too and when I was first asked to pay the fee, I declined and the branch manager got involved, in the process, he made a statement that was so unprofessional, and I was forced to take the issue up to Abuja then Lokoja. Though, at the end, I didn't pay the said fee because of the statement (more like a compensation), but the fee is VERY legal perhaps you're being lucky.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:53am On Aug 01, 2016
didymario7:

How much bro infinity?
#52/¥
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 8:03am On Aug 01, 2016
My oga, how far nah wink

Infinitikoncept:

#52/¥
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 01, 2016
$100 Paypal available for sale @ 335 . $110 PM Available for sale @ 360/$.See signature for contact

PM SOLD
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 11:26am On Aug 01, 2016
Hello,

PM me if you have 15,000 yuan for sale
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by fixedhollies(m): 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
Adinije:
$473 PayPal fund for sale at #330/$ Call or whatsapp 07031518109

Note: I DON'T send first
I need $83 how many nairalader can vouch for you.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ryusufu(m): 12:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
didymario7:

This explains why, perhaps total quantity going to kogi is small. In Lagos state, it's not free o!
here in kano sef is not free, except if the item is ordinary parcel
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by VarnaReddy(m): 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
Need 20- 200$ Paypal - PM with your Price
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
Carshopper:

Let's talk

ok.. i will talk to you through ur number
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Adinije(f): 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
fixedhollies:
I sell in bulk. Fund is sold anyway.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
Who else has noticed banks (especially gtbank ) don't send DR notifications nor charge you within 24 hours anymore? They wait for 3-4 days to send you the alert and charge you the rate for that particular day (3-4) das later.

What can we do?
I can't be charged 400 in 4 days time when rates as at today us 350.

Mployer, please tell wale to send a mail to his people that stanbic bank is charging same rate as most other banks.....stabbic has to reduce the rates biko.

4 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dihalao(m): 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ecobank just charged me at 391/ $ just now... which way my people? undecided

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
What
Please cancel the transaction and use other banks. cry cry

dihalao:
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by greenchisom: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
dihalao:

God Help 9ija, Access is N350/$..............01/08/1016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
$300 paypal available for sale @ 335/$
If you need let me know.Condition: You must have a paypal account
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ichommy(m): 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
dagr8:
No mind am
Boss, Abeg modify your post its Ichommy Sir. you post hommy.
Thanks.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
fixedhollies:
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ceaser: 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
Humblega:

I tested it with $0.83 item on aliexpress yesternight and they deducted #290.5. This is my bank notification

And am also with visa.

Does AliExpress not have features similar to AGC (Amazon Gift Cards) wherein people can have funds in their wallet dominated in dollars or any other currencies, tucked away in AliExpress pay system? I think this will reduce the headaches of exchange rate for buyers on their platform.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ceaser: 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2016
priceaction:
In Lagos, you have options too. If you want to pay less like 200, they won't issue receipt. Initially they will tell you your fee and normal charges, if you say they Should help you they will just collect it illegally. I never know they even pay officially until 2months back. I wanted to collect a percel in Apapa HQ and the lady told me 500 naira ,I argued with her and she showed me everything and those that paid that day on duplicate receipt. I told her I never pay for once and I was never given receipt ,I told her I just gv them coke money. She laffed and told me that they were shortchanging govt.eventually she agreed she would go their way too. I just gv her 200 and left. You see that the system is very loose. From OSHODI to abule egba to oke odo to agege ,I hv collected percels but all of them are same demanding for tips. So I thought it was normal.

You see, I strongly believe that even the payments backed up with receipt issuance still go into their private pockets irrespective of duplicate or triplicate copy. To indeed ensure that monies go to the government, they should adopt something like REMITA or less strenuous basic POS machines where you can use your card over the counter, or even the way Federal tertiary health institutions operate fund collection.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.