Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1223225 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by EnterPRO: 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Whew!!!
Did he explain the reasons for over 24hrs delay?

Yeah , he finally gave a cogent reason this afternoon, after my 3pm post. (His excuse last night was that he was busy).

didymario7:

Happy4u bro. His track record looks too good to be fake.

Thanks bro.

Where he went wrong was switching off his phones.

He later said he was on a journey and couldn't charge them.

Its all good now though.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 7:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
Good to hear
Comman gimme testimony offering cheesy

EnterPRO:

Yeah , he finally gave a cogent reason this afternoon, after my 3pm post. (His excuse last night was that he was busy).

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by EnterPRO: 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Good to hear
Comman gimme testimony offering cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks. See you in church tomorrow.

or is it Mecca?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by blym4real: 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
EnterPRO:

Thanks bro.

Where he went wrong was switching off his phones.

He later said he was on a journey and couldn't charge them.

Its all good now though.
I didn't switched off my phone.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by winetapper: 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
blym4real:

I didn't switched off my phone.
you still dey claim right
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by blym4real: 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
winetapper:
you still dey claim right
nothing like right or wrong
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by winetapper: 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
blym4real:

nothing like right or wrong
ok left and right lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by guente02(m): 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
FYI

Access Bank
1usd = N370 still cry cry as t 06-08-16 8:03pm
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by EnterPRO: 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
Paypal funds needed.

Contacts on my profile.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by muami(m): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
USD700 PayPal funds needed.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ceaser: 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
frebor:

I don't use the website, just the app. Check sale.aliexpress.com/ pocket.htm

I checked it out and presume the closest thing to it from the drop-Dow menu on user profile is the "Alipay".

So I continued with the process of registration but not surprisingly, it's apparent Nigeria as usual has been schemed out for whatever reasons they all give. So I just didn't bother to continue with the registration.

See attached screenshot. See where it reads: Alipay balance functionality is currently unavailable in Nigeria. We apologise for the inconvenience

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by TechsNG: 1:30am On Aug 07, 2016
The current exchange rate for Access bank is N370 per dollar. Pretty high i would say.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:24am On Aug 07, 2016
bedford101:
ask infiniteconcept and who will now vouch for you?
08078569784 whatsap/call
I'm infinitikoncept not infiniteconcept.
I only wanted to serve as an escrow between you and a regular nlander just to avoid stories that touch the heart so in a nutshell if you are afraid to deal with him arrange on escrow and you guys agree on t&c before contacting me.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macbeyland(m): 5:25am On Aug 07, 2016
Please I need info on this issue. I was trying to buy powerbank from a merchant on aliexpress whom I had bought from previously. He now said he could not ship the item to my Nigeria due to some new policy here. This is his response in the bracket ((((friend,because this product are strictly checked by your country about its QA..
so we can not send it to your country ..
really sorry about this inconvenice..)))) I later contacted another merchant, not on aliexpress, whom I had already paid for the powerbank and other items but was delaying my shipment, he then said he couldn't ship the items because of the powerbank, that I have to cancel the powerbank before he can ship my items.... Please is powerbank banned from importation in Nigeria?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by busuyi44: 6:22am On Aug 07, 2016
macbeyland:
Please I need info on this issue. I was trying to buy powerbank from a merchant on aliexpress whom I had bought from previously. He now said he could not ship the item to my Nigeria due to some new policy here. This is his response in the bracket ((((friend,because this product are strictly checked by your country about its QA..
really sorry about this inconvenice..)))) I later contacted another merchant, not on aliexpress, whom I had already paid for the powerbank and other items but was delaying my shipment, he then said he couldn't ship the items because of the powerbank, that I have to cancel the powerbank before he can ship my items.... Please is powerbank banned from importation in Nigeria?
I noticed this also on Everbuying.net . I ordered for a Pineng 5000mah power bank but order was cancelled by Everbuying because of shipping problem. However I got a Xiaomi 10000mah on Aliexpress as an alternative and it's already shipped to Nigeria by PostNL.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by busuyi44: 6:30am On Aug 07, 2016
busuyi44:

I noticed this also on Everbuying.net . I ordered for a Pineng 5000mah power bank but order was cancelled by Everbuying because of shipping problem. However I got a Xiaomi 10000mah on Aliexpress as an alternative and it's already shipped to Nigeria by PostNL.

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by samhay: 8:44am On Aug 07, 2016
$1000 dollar needed but in cash

Any body?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bedford101(m): 9:24am On Aug 07, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

I'm infinitikoncept not infiniteconcept.
I only wanted to serve as an escrow between you and a regular nlander just to avoid stories that touch the heart so in a nutshell if you are afraid to deal with him arrange on escrow and you guys agree on t&c before contacting me.
all correct sir, Noted
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bedford101(m): 9:27am On Aug 07, 2016
macbeyland:
this should be as a result of QA (quality assurance) it simply means the power banks are substandard to the extent maybe it doesn't seems to meet the prerequisite requirement in the new QA policy..Maybe
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by temitimx19(m): 11:22am On Aug 07, 2016
bedford101:
this should be as a result of QA (quality assurance) it simply means the power banks are substandard to the extent maybe it doesn't seems to meet the prerequisite requirement in the new QA policy..Maybe
I doubt that, Xiaomi powerbank are not substandard, I guess it because of the chaos happening in Europe, maybe that is why shippers don't want to ship power banks.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Akins02324(m): 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
macbeyland:

Power bank is not banned.What the government is saying is ,any imported items into the country must meet up with the standard organization of Nigeria(SON) specification.This is to eradicate the number of fake products in the markets.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macbeyland(m): 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
Akins02324:

Power bank is not banned.What the government is saying is ,any imported items into the country must meet up with the standard organization of Nigeria(SON) specification.This is to eradicate the number of fake products in the markets.
The power bank i wanted to purchase was a Pineng powerbank.. It's one of the best around
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
Powerbank thread............Ok bye undecided

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by cleanstar(m): 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
Shakitibob0:
please who has done business with this man before?
am in need of 500$-600$ payoneer fund @ 330 naira per dollar.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by frebor(m): 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
sad
ceaser:

I checked it out and presume the closest thing to it from the drop-Dow menu on user profile is the "Alipay".

So I continued with the process of registration but not surprisingly, it's apparent Nigeria as usual has been schemed out for whatever reasons they all give. So I just didn't bother to continue with the registration.

See attached screenshot. See where it reads: Alipay balance functionality is currently unavailable in Nigeria. We apologise for the inconvenience

Na waa o. How Alipay take resemble Aliexpress Pocket? You even check link wey I put? You no get any other phone wey you fit try the app on top. Google don retire for all your devices?

OK o, make I spoon feed you so you go understand.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by smileoly(f): 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Have you mailed them and notified CBN & waited the two weeks for them to reply? because after their robotic reply with an inflated spending record presented by their staff who doesn't even know my name when replying me. I presented all the evidence to CBN yesterday evening showing all our correspondence and they replied today. After a week if nothing comes forth then its class suit. GTBank matter of after all I'm not using the account anymore so they can leave it in the negative has taught me a big lesson never to make such mistake again.
Stanbic mailed me to give them till 19th August to resolve the issue.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lizmovic(m): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
I need 50$ paypal @reasonable rate please smiley

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sunboy(m): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
Happy Sunday Fam! I am still buying payoneer funds at 330/$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by charlesadeoye(m): 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
Amazon gift cards needed asap...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lecky001(m): 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
My PayPal my cash Availble $300 @ 330 08168994776

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.