Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1227164 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
Singapore1:

ah wan pull your leg, but i failed (obviously ) cheesy

Lol. Oya i need $50 AGC how far?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
Sanchase:

Please who can testify for sinebaba, need to buy this AGC from him.
Thanks

Buy from him, I bought $300 from him today. I need $50 more but he only has minimum $100 cards.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sunboy(m): 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
I currently buy Payoneer funds at 352/$
Hola asap let's transact
Instant payment as usual
Call/text: 09057026390
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
Good Afternoon Everyone....

Our Dollar/RMB Is Still Much On......

RATE: $1/ N387......

T&C
+++ Minimum Request Is 500RMB in Dollar Equivalent Daily.

+++ Maximum Request Is 1900RMB in Dollar Equivalent Daily.

+++ Please dont waste your time to contact us if you are reselling the fund & if you act funny/smart the rest na embarassed embarassed embarassed.

+++ Please dont waste you time to contact us if your transaction is very urgent like JET SPEED.

+++ Those using our logistics/procurement services has unlimited transfer request & those who is not opt in for our logistics/procurement services has 1 times transfer limit for each month.

+++ Please always contact us 1st before making any cash deposit or transfer to our account...

+++ Please i have made our terms clear and simple and if any person can't abide with these t&c , please dont waste your MB, time and energy contacting us.

Good Day...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by EXICON(m): 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
He is ALWAYS genuine.

Go with him.
He has trusted, tested and clean records for years now.

Regards. Do come back with your testimony.

Sanchase:

Please who can testify for sinebaba, need to buy this AGC from him.
Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by completey(f): 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
$250 direct PayPal available. It is #370/$1. Slave masters don't bother to contact me.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
completey:
$250 direct PayPal available. It is #370/$1.
Slave masters
don't bother to contact me.

Which one come be slave masters..... shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Opeyemi5(m): 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
$500 Amazon gift card for sale (physical card ) 07060967176 call or whatsapp
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by EnterPRO: 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
Jainine:
So I did a transaction with justi4jusu 10days back.
Transaction was decline.

I had no worries because it wasn't my first time of transacting with her, I kept calm she said others had same issues not just mine.

Days later I contacted her and told her when the fund is refunded she will be making another transaction on my behalf.

he agreed even told me she will open an aliexpress with llsame card name for easy transaction...

This mornings she came up and told me my $810 just got refunded. I told her that I will still proceed as discussed. Then she said she was no longer interested in doing any payments. I said fine I will get an account to rrcieve the payment into.

She declined said 'she needed the fund for her use' I told her that bit wasn't done anywhere. As long as she didn't refund immediately the transaction was declined then she had no rights to the fund, it was mine and not hers.....

Hi. Pls note that not all Payoneer accounts can transfer funds to other payoneer accounts so that might contribute to her not being able to use the option you provided. Just saying.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by megatran(m): 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
completey:
$250 direct PayPal available. It is #370/$1. Slave masters don't bother to contact me.

lollllllllllllllz.. wow this got me cracking ribs. Slave masters.. how did you even get to think of this . nairalanders sha, using amusing words since 1960
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
cheesy cheesy

Singapore1:

i dont know him but if he scam you, i will find him and i will kill him ......

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by TCD: 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
Jainine:
So I did a transaction with justi4jesu 10days back.
Transaction was decline.

I had no worries because it wasn't my first time of transacting with her, I kept calm she said others had same issues not just mine.

Days later I contacted her and told her when the fund is refunded she will be making another transaction on my behalf. Which he agreed even told me she will open an aliexpress with llsame card name for easy transaction...

This mornings she came up and told me my $810 just got refunded. I told her that I will still proceed as discussed. Then she said she was no longer interested in doing any payments. I said fine I will get an account to rrcieve the payment into.

She declined said 'she needed the fund for her use' I told her that bit wasn't done anywhere. As long as she didn't refund immediately the transaction was declined then she had no rights to the fund, it was mine and not hers.....

She became so rude and told me to do whatever, she won't be returning the dollar but naira. I first thought to fight for the dollars but some one told me I would be wasting my time as she won't refund the money, that she wants to sell it higher or she already did.

In all, I decided to collect my money and walk away.

But during this time, she exhibited the attitude of a thief and she knew because she had the both fund with her nothing will make her refund my money.

My review;
No one with integrity will do what she did and be very careful dealing with her because she might be trusted but she is very cunning and rude.

This is actually unfair to you. you paid for the $$ and it is yours . if she is giving a refund it should be in dollars. as rates change daily .. that same dollars is not worth same as it was 10 days ago, it's actually worth more.

as far as I'm concerned you just got cheated. because she can refund your naira paod 10 days ago and sell the dollars for more money today. If she needed it for "personal use" why did she sell it to you in the first place?

this is classic eat your cake and have it. It's a form of scam abeg.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Jainine(f): 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
EnterPRO:

Hi. Pls note that not all Payoneer accounts can transfer funds to other payoneer accounts so that might contribute to her not being able to use the option you provided. Just saying.

Thanks for your contribution, I am sure I would have total understood if she had told me so. Instead she was very rude and mannerless about it.

I just wrote that for others sake not for any other reason, because I have collected my money and moved on. Do have a nice day.

8 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Jainine(f): 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
TCD:

This is actually unfair to you. you paid for the $$ and it is yours . if she is giving a refund it should be in dollars. as rates change daily .. that same dollars is not worth same as it was 10 days ago, it's actually worth more. as far as I'm concerned you just got cheated. because she can refund your naira paod 10 days ago and sell the dollars for more money today.

this is classic eat your cake and have it.

True I got cheated. its why I posted for others to learn from. I let it go because I couldn't win the fight. (Happens sometimes). She already made it clear nothing would have made her refund.

The least I could do was to inform others of her dubious ways. I understand she is that way.

Thanks though!

12 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
Jainine:

True I got cheated. its why I posted for others to learn from. I let it go because I couldn't win the fight. (Happens sometimes). She already made it clear nothing would have made her refund.

The least I could do was to inform others of her dubious ways. I understand she is that way.

Thanks though!
Well you've proved maturity and that's the best thing to do but really I never expected justina to come down to this type of habit actually. If we all call Naija banks thieves when they try to short change us and even some of them have started doing the right thing then justijesu matter shows we still have a long way to go as a country

21 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordmayor4(m): 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Well you've proved maturity and that's the best thing to do but really I never expected justina to come down to this type of habit actually. If we all call Naija banks thieves when they try to short change us and even some of them have started doing the right thing then justijesu matter shows we still have a long way to go as a country

Sorry to quote you but all I want to chip in is that arrogance is her second name.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
lordmayor4:

Sorry to quote you but all I want to chip in is that arrogance is her second name.
Then I rest my case your Lordship

7 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by TCD: 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

lordmayor4:

Infinitikoncept:

you are right. 

that Justi4jesu individual definitely has character issues.

I remember sometime ago I contacted her when doing a background check on saintpn.

She claimed not to know her and "doesn't know anyone like that".

Meanwhile evidence abounds they were once on good terms even throwing friendly banter on first name basis based on screen shots of chats I saw.

I since went to transact with saintpn and have had wonderful transactions wit her many times .

Of what use is this forum if we cannot help each other identify genuine sellers? 

Anyone who can be so vindictive as to indirectly cast aspersions on someone's business just because of probably a personal feud is not a good person at all.
it's sad and despicable.

That was my cue to stay away.

8 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
Haven't read all these comments before i thought to say this about the issue, @singapore1 you no talk well at all and gunbiz sef dey mis-concur.

Over a yr ago i pulled out of a transaction with justi because of that same rudeness which i told her about. She's rude and proud about it, even if na we get the whole aye being polite is good.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
TCD:

you are right. 

that Justi4jesu individual definitely has character issues.

I remember sometime ago I contacted her when doing a background check on saintpn.

She claimed not to know her and "doesn't know anyone like that".

Meanwhile evidence abounds they were once on good terms even throwing friendly banter on first name basis based on screen shots of chats I saw.

I since went to transact with saintpn and have had wonderful transactions wit her many times .

Of what use is this forum if we cannot help each other identify genuine sellers? 

Anyone who can be so vindictive as to indirectly cast aspersions on someone's business just because of probably a personal feud is not a good person at all.
it's sad and despicable.

That was my cue to stay away.

I cover myself with the Blood of Jesus. Shuuuu
Runs out of the thread.
Case closed

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
condomuser:
We want Justi, we want justi, we want justi smiley

Although me and Justi haven't done any business but I feel she is a determined lady who deal with men without looking back.

There are so many people here who are rude too e.g blym4real. Yes I mentioned you because you are rude.

The fact that we all buy and sell here doesn't mean we should treat people like a piece of garbage. I wonder what all the ego is all about, some of the people you treat like garbage have made more money than you will ever make in your whole life and have become more of a man/woman than you will ever be, they live a better quality of life too.

Most people buying and selling here are bosses so treat everyone with respect, you don't have to.
Hmmm
I dey use this medium to apologize to all those I've been rude to. Make Una forgive your small boy in the building but make Una try dey understand say I go need to chop, bath and sleep even though na WhatsApp my office dey sotey I no dey enter physical office cox of this online life. Especially those wey transfer to China account no gree go and I had to refund them wey go para for my head say I don waste their precious time. I lie down prostrate for Una. To those wey we never fight I pray make trailer no divide us for middle.
To everyone peace be unto una

4 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Hmmm
I dey use this medium to apologize to all those I've been rude to. Make Una forgive your small boy in the building but make Una try dey understand say I go need to chop, bath and sleep even though na WhatsApp my office dey sotey I no dey enter physical office cox of this online life. Especially those wey transfer to China account no gree go and I had to refund them wey go para for my head say I don waste their precious time. I lie down prostrate for Una. To those wey we never fight I pray make trailer no divide us for middle.
To everyone peace be unto una
By now i expect say you go dey another thread na, as you say you wan run.

Haven't transacted directly with you before but have contacted you a couple of times for possible one. Oga infiniti and toluxa1 dey try, while madam bookie na no nonsense taker but on a neutral she's nice. But no be that our aunty, she no nice at all, i hope she go change.

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Shakitibob0: 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
AleAirHub:

+++ Please dont waste you time to contact us if your transaction is very urgent like JET SPEED.
[/b]
after i pay to your account, How many days will it take to complete the 1900rmb payment to the account i provide?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
tosinjay I suppose don go but one guy sent me some shithole on gmail and I'm here to warn the person if he has a personal beef with justina make him no just carry me enter the matter with all the claims wey no get single iota of truth in it.
Mr Abraham kindly swerve well ooo cox the kind high velocity train wey I dey use move no be Naija made ooo cox the last time I vex na one major general I slap ooo so no make we vex this time again ooo
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
Shakitibob0:
after i pay to your account, How many days will it take to complete the 1900rmb payment to the account i provide?

It is same day as availability of fund or maximum of 48hours as the case may be.

Bravo Sir.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordkay10(m): 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
A lot of peeps here really need to learn business ethics. Being trustworthy is not enough, pride and arrongance is a turn-off for me anyday. I've had correspondence with a few honest but rude peeps here and their attitude got in the way of a good business relationship we could have had. For me, any individual who is rude towards a client is a potential scammer and evidence has shown that as in the case of tumababa and one scammer like that (can't recall his moniker). The scammer was very rude towards him and should have called off the deal. He went ahead and we know how it ended.
Let's all treat one another with mutual respect coz you dunno who is who.
Special salute to bizbloke, bdavis, toluxa1....and a few others, these are gentlemen I hold in very high esteem for the way they interact with others. Arrogance and pride doesnt pay, my little contribution cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
Absolutely!!!!!
It's not cool

TCD:

This is actually unfair to you. you paid for the $$ and it is yours . if she is giving a refund it should be in dollars. as rates change daily .. that same dollars is not worth same as it was 10 days ago, it's actually worth more.

as far as I'm concerned you just got cheated. because she can refund your naira paod 10 days ago and sell the dollars for more money today. If she needed it for "personal use" why did she sell it to you in the first place?

this is classic eat your cake and have it. It's a form of scam abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
tosinjay:
Haven't read all these comments before i thought to say this about the issue, @singapore1 you no talk well at all and gunbiz sef dey mis-concur.

Over a yr ago i pulled out of a transaction with justi because of that same rudeness which i told her about. She's rude and proud about it, even if na we get the whole aye being polite is good.

Oga I am not taking sides here o, just tired of hearing justi do this justi do that...

What if I tell you she offended me nko? ( because ah Dey type in capital letter on whatsapp cheesy )
Even though she no remember again ....

she get attitude but she get the job done which is the most important thing to me.. Shi.t happens

Oga lordmayor4 na weekend we Dey na

Buy something for your boy

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
Some people no know say some of us get 3 wives
And infinity kids grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by completey(f): 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
justi4jesu:

Which one come be slave masters..... shocked cheesy
What Is the ideal name for someone who wants to buy $ @ 280 in this present naija.?

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ladyF(f): 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
completey:

What Is the ideal name for someone who wants to buy $ @ 280 in this present naija.?

lol an awoof finder.

If person gimme for 197, I go collect. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.