Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1218977 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tunjigypsy: 8:07am On Oct 06, 2015
Hello house,good morning.
Pls, anyone with the current dollar rate on both GTB and FBN mastercards?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:30am On Oct 06, 2015
tdjeans:
Morning all, I know this is a page for just FX rates but I need some information. I am looking for a reliable courier in the US to get my items to Nigeria. LSM Global is a mess, a total nightmare. Chinos had my items missing since August, no explanations, no apologies, no nothing. That being said, please I need a reliable courier company, thank you.
I doubt people would answer you on this thread. I asked a question twice, even quoted myself pleading for an answer but no. Meanwhile I try to contribute to d best of my knowledge angry anyway try https://www.nairaland.com/1788753/order-laptopsphones-usaukcraigslist-dubai-nigeria/272#38692410
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tdjeans(m): 9:22am On Oct 06, 2015
Thanks.
Mizzzbeee:
I doubt people would answer you on this thread. I asked a question twice, even quoted myself pleading for an answer but no. Meanwhile I try to contribute to d best of my knowledge angry anyway try https://www.nairaland.com/1788753/order-laptopsphones-usaukcraigslist-dubai-nigeria/272#38692410
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 9:36am On Oct 06, 2015
tdjeans:
Morning all, I know this is a page for just FX rates but I need some information. I am looking for a reliable courier in the US to get my items to Nigeria. LSM Global is a mess, a total nightmare. Chinos had my items missing since August, no explanations, no apologies, no nothing. That being said, please I need a reliable courier company, thank you.

Try SGK global located @texas. I use dem all d time. Google them to get their contact.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 10:55am On Oct 06, 2015
Carshopper:

Try SGK global located @texas. I use dem all d time. Google them to get their contact.

SGK? Are they not the ones their rate are skyrocketed or is it another one?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 10:57am On Oct 06, 2015
tdjeans:

Try midasshipping
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2015
mavinc4u:

I don't knw abt skyrocketed rates... But u cn contact them
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Besto(m): 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
Besto:

i made a transaction via ebay and was charged 226naira to a dollar...the seller was acting funny so i requested for a payback which he did..but diamond refunded me @ 173naira to a dollar
diamondbank finally covered up on its lapses.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by legalwealth(m): 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
mavinc4u:

Don't mind that SGKGLOBAL of a thing, their customer care service is nothing to write home about.
They are now becoming too pompous and have some hidden charges that they won't even disclose
to you when signing up until you fall into their trap;I was as well fooled initially though.

Imagine them still yet to deliver my perfumes since May 18th that they received them.
I once told you that they do charge per weight and volume but I was amazed when they charged me
170$ for a tab and 4 Q10 blackberry phones shipped to them two weeks or so after I recommended them to you.

Their rate has really skyrocket and I don't think I can recommend them and If I need to recommend
them,I will do unconditionally and as well educate the personnel with their mode of operandi to be avoided.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by blym4real: 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
gowaga68:
When next you have some to sell do let me know.
ok
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
legalwealth:

Don't mind that SGKGLOBAL of a thing, their customer care service is nothing to write home about.
They are now becoming too pompous and have some hidden charges that they won't even disclose
to you when signing up until you fall into their trap;I was as well fooled initially though.

Imagine them still yet to deliver my perfumes since May 18th that they received them.
I once told you that they do charge per weight and volume but I was amazed when they charged me
170$ for a tab and 4 Q10 blackberry phones shipped to them two weeks or so after I recommended them to you.

Their rate has really skyrocket and I don't think I can recommend them and If I need to recommend
them,I will do unconditionally and as well educate the personnel with their mode of operandi to be avoided.

Okay, I wanted to be sure they are the same one. I contacted both their US and Nigeria offices but i withdrew when their response does not correspond
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Adebayolove(m): 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
Those in search of shipping co can try cargoAtlantic. They are based in pensyvania, charges by volumetric wt @ 3.9$ per pound. The customer service is not the best but I put it above average

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by alakara(m): 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
tdjeans:
Check the moniker balogunsam
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Konnektions146(m): 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
Check value handlers. I have been using them frim the USA , not bad and their rates are friendly too

You can Google dem or call this number 0 803 224 1768
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by legalwealth(m): 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
mavinc4u:

Okay, I wanted to be sure they are the same one. I contacted both their US and Nigeria offices but i withdrew when their response does not correspond

It is the same SGKGLOBAL the man was referring to ...Imagine that.

USA office will say this,Nigeria office will say that.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordkay10(m): 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
tdjeans:
Try shoptomydoor, very efficient but a bit expensive
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
lordkay10:

they are so inconsistent and alot of complaints about their services...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordkay10(m): 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mystiq07:
they are so inconsistent and alot of complaints about their services...
If you haven't tried them, don't believe everything you read, for me they're about the best shipping company especially for those outside Lagos because they deliver to your doorstep. I've shipped with them for about 10 times within the last 3months and I've got no complain whatsoever
lordkay10:

[quote author=lordkay10 post=38729571]
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
Adebayolove:
Those in search of shipping co can try cargoAtlantic. They are based in pensyvania, charges by volumetric wt @ 3.9$ per pound. The customer service is not the best but I put it above average

To me they are d cheapest but not d fastest. Mikky still d fastest but more expensive (as expected). Your item can get to mikky on Wednesday and u get it b4 sunday. But cargo ships every friday. So u might wait 2 weeks to get ur item if it gets to cargo on monday

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
450 USD PayPal funds available @210

Buy @ www.topupgold.com
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by biggboy(m): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
Besto:

How did you go about it? Am into same dilemma
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 12:12am On Oct 07, 2015
Konnektions146:
Check value handlers. I have been using them frim the USA , not bad and their rates are friendly too

You can Google dem or call this number 0 803 224 1768

value handlers rate is user what? guy, fear God now. those people's rate is like UPS and DHL rate or do you work with them?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 12:13am On Oct 07, 2015
lordkay10:

shoptomydoor aka aascargo. confused and unprofessional set of people.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Chartey(m): 12:46am On Oct 07, 2015
Besto:
Congrats chief
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Besto(m): 6:51am On Oct 07, 2015
Chartey:
Congrats chief
Lol... Tnx
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Besto(m): 6:55am On Oct 07, 2015
biggboy:
How did you go about it? Am into same dilemma

Take the fight to thier twitter handler
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Konnektions146(m): 7:12am On Oct 07, 2015
mavinc4u:

value handlers rate is user what? guy, fear God now. those people's rate is like UPS and DHL rate or do you work with them?

Work with them? Lol
They charge me 4.5usd/lb -this includes shipping and clearing.
Please how much does others charge because I know shoptomydoor is no where close.

I have used rokobi and I wasn't impressed as they charge on check out even when the goods no reach.

I am open to better options
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 07, 2015
Please lets go back to the main purpose of discussion. You can open another thread on which shipping company is the best

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 9:42am On Oct 07, 2015
Konnektions146:

Work with them? Lol
Please how much does others charge because I know shoptomydoor is no where close.

I have used rokobi and I wasn't impressed as they charge on check out even when the goods no reach.

Bros. Let's not derail this thread, Go through the tech maket and business section, you would see a lot to compare and contrast. A company charges $3.75, infact they were charging $3.2 before the custom issues of last year but they delay a lot though their delay would not be more than 10days From the day it left their office to when is available for pick up. Search nairaland or use google for more info. Is a matter of knowing what works for you as what works for me might not work for you.

Meanwhile am still rocking my N215 with skye bank.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by biznessman(m): 10:53am On Oct 07, 2015
Hello house, has anyone had a better exchange rate with any other bank than Skye bank (N215) stanbic is now N220
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by warrenweste(m): 11:22am On Oct 07, 2015
mavinc4u:

Bros. Let's not derail this thread, Go through the tech maket and business section, you would see a lot to compare and contrast. A company charges $3.75, infact they were charging $3.2 before the custom issues of last year but they delay a lot though their delay would not be more than 10days From the day it left their office to when is available for pick up. Search nairaland or use google for more info. Is a matter of knowing what works for you as what works for me might not work for you.

Meanwhile am still rocking my N215 with skye bank.

Edited:

i just checked your previous mention and discovered its visa card sorry smiley
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by shoptomydoor: 11:26am On Oct 07, 2015
Hello Konnektions,

We would like to know you if you are a genuine customer on our platform and the exact issues you are probably complaining about.
Please provide us with your order/unit number for us to look into this compalining. Our charges are discounted and you can compare that with other major shippers, while our rates are discounted, your import duty is mandatory to clear your goods. Once again, let's have your details to look into your issues.
Thank you.

Konnektions146:

Work with them? Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.