Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1226987 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Enyinne(f): 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
Hi all I hv been reading up this thread, it's really fun going thru this forum and reaction that goes with exchange in nigeria. I laugh my butt's out with Singapore 1.,dont worry u will sell ur dollars fast. Hahahh.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2016
Enyinne:
Hi all I hv been reading up this thread, it's really fun going thru this forum and reaction that goes with exchange in nigeria. I laugh my butt's out with Singapore 1.,dont worry u will sell ur dollars fast. Hahahh.

I see you're new to the thread.
Welcome to the official BDC of Nairaland. The place that separates the men from the boys wink
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
Called Stanbic customer care.

Rate is STILL 380 and all transactions done between now and tomorrow night. Maybe even till around 11am on Monday 'IF' it is revised, all transactions will clear at N380/$

Call and verify urself. Cheers! smiley
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2016
Enyinne:
Something wey ah don sell tey tey ( ah don spend the money gan sef)

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
Suntemi:
500$ Amazon card @ 175k

make i give u 155k
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dollaflow(m): 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
BTC available, watapp for fast business
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ladyF(f): 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2016
Singapore1:

Even all the AGC I sold is not at 370/$ ( na shakara ah just dey do and people who bought it know it)

Most times I sell lower than what I post here, even if I sell at 370/$ does that mean he should be chasing me up and down is he GAY?
True tho.... All na market, you fit ask for "last price"

Even me sef, I dey always "price" grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2016
Gunbiz:

make i give u 155k

this method of negotiation make sense die
yoruba will call it

LOJU DOZEN

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
Singapore1:

this method of negotiation make sense die
yoruba will call it

LOJU DOZEN

meaning?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
Gunbiz:

meaning?

negotiate in bulk

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
Singapore1:

negotiate in bulk

lol

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 12:54am On Sep 11, 2016
Just made a payment using Stanbic $9.99 = 3796.2. So, Still 380. Don't always believe Abokifx.

I think it has even been corrected on their site.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 5:56am On Sep 11, 2016
Singapore1:

negotiate in bulk
End time negotiation... can't stop laughing
Yoruba and negotiations (no insults meant: too like to negotiate) even to the point of having bulk negotiation.

Just like the way Aboki like to negotiate for FX even if you're giving it to them for free they will still negotiate
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 6:24am On Sep 11, 2016
Nsonaso:

End time negotiation... can't stop laughing
Yoruba and negotiations (no insults meant: too like to negotiate) even to the point of having bulk negotiation.

Just like the way Aboki like to negotiate for FX even if you're giving it to them for free they will still negotiate

Lwkm ooo

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by hairyman(m): 8:03am On Sep 11, 2016
anyone who can make $650 PayPal payment please hit me up
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordkay10(m): 9:22am On Sep 11, 2016
Need about $20 PayPal fund. Quote me with your rate
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by frebor(m): 10:25am On Sep 11, 2016
For sale
$302 Amazon gift card
Single email code
N370/$
Contact in signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Shakitibob0: 10:32am On Sep 11, 2016
Stanley08:
Just made a payment using Stanbic $9.99 = 3796.2. So, Still 380. Don't always believe Abokifx.

I think it has even been corrected on their site.
please was the money cleared almost immediately from your account---cos it seems i am having this clearing problem with stanbic
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dollaflow(m): 11:52am On Sep 11, 2016
BTC available, watapp for fast business.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by aleshsenior2000(m): 11:56am On Sep 11, 2016
Paypal needed to china. just 200$.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 11:56am On Sep 11, 2016
frebor:
For sale
$302 Amazon gift card
Single email code
N370/$
Contact in signature

Na joke oo

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 11:58am On Sep 11, 2016
grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by OlaBa: 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
Who can help me with $141 paypal payment on everbuying pls?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
Shakitibob0:
please was the money cleared almost immediately from your account---cos it seems i am having this clearing problem with stanbic

Stanbic only puts the money on hold. It clears 1 to 3 days from transaction. It has always been like that.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
Singapore1:
Brother I have been following you for some time now, but sorry to ask.. Is this your only means of livelihood because you tend to inflate all the e-currency you intend to sell, because selling AGC at that price is a bit outrageous

Stop milking your fellow Nigerian.. It's not patriotic

Do you think your own prices are cheap?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
Stanley08:

Do you think your own prices are cheap?

Okay what are my prices?

Oh you prefer to use stanbic @ 380/$

Than to buy @370/$

Na joke oo
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Shakitibob0: 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
Stanley08:

Stanbic only puts the money on hold. It clears 1 to 3 days from transaction. It has always been like that.
that their way get as e be oooo
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
Stanley08:

It's been 5 days since my last transaction and it haven't cleared. They're taking too long to clear transactions this period
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Enyinne(f): 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
[quote author=computerboy post=49245519]
Thanks dear, am a silent reader. And am so enjoying it.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
computerboy:

It's been 5 days since my last transaction and it haven't cleared. They're talking too long to clear transactions this period

My concern too. I hope they dont come with a new rate on Wednesday and put my account on negative AGAIN

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.