Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1223242 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by atoje(m): 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
HelloT:
$500 bitcoins for sell at N410 to the dollar.
lets talk if is still available
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
lordkay10:
Welcome back mavinc4u
Been a while u posted here

Thanks. The heat coming out of this country was too much that I had to get to the sun to compare the heat to know which one is better.

tumababa:

i hope you are d true one and not a sold account grin grin grin

grin I am the true one jare.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by izikjon(m): 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
$100 bitcoin available for sale @ ₦420/$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
onatisi:
40 million dollars available for transfer at 416N. Pm me for details

grin grin

I get the total amount on the attached image @ 415 NGN per USD

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Tabbaz(m): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
Awesomelee:
I need someone to help pay $170 on Aliexpress. Good rates please. Thanks

contact me via my SIGI

Regards,
Tabbaz
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
mavinc4u:

Thanks. The heat coming out of this country was too much that I had to get to the sun to compare the heat to know which one is better.

grin I am the true one jare.
Madam does that mean you have ja 'travelled' away from naija?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Getfun: 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
vizboy:
Hello.

50$ Amazon gift card Available.

360/$

Contact on my signature
Hello, is it still available? Ur location pls
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by segradino(m): 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
izikjon:

He's legit. I just got $100 worth from him
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
osusu:

ok @405/$ slightly negotiable

Bought already from justi4jesu.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by izikjon(m): 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
segradino:

He's legit. I just got $100 worth from him

Thanks chief
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dagr8(m): 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
Getfun:

$160 AGC available, if you are interested
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by osusu(m): 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
erooOluwa:

Bought already from justi4jesus.
hv a great weekend

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by EnterPRO: 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
izikjon:

Tested and trusted !
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
HelloT:

no contact or anytin?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
Abeg i no understand nairaland bots ooo, dem don ban me 4 business section 2 times ds week and i no do anytin, anybody wey sabi dominique, fod and puskin, helep me beg dem 2 unban me, singapore1, ladyf abeg com 2 my aid ooo
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
tosinjay:

Madam does that mean you have ja 'travelled' away from naija?

My dear you won't understand, just leave it the way it is. How has it been, do you still visit those market place guys?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ladyF(f): 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
Gunbiz:
Abeg i no understand nairaland bots ooo, dem don ban me 4 business section 2 times ds week and i no do anytin, anybody wey sabi dominique, fod and puskin, helep me beg dem 2 unban me, singapore1, ladyf abeg com 2 my aid ooo
It happens to me too. Send them a PM and explain that anti-spam bot got you. wink
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
ladyF:

It happens to me too. Send them a PM and explain that anti-spam bot got you. wink

dat sperm bot wey dey block me, i go soon shepe 4 am
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by vizboy(m): 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
Getfun:

Nah sold
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Zdoh(m): 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
gbaby4live:
Is there anyone here who can help in paying $88 using his/her card with good rate should pop up..

Thanks..
how much do you want to pay?holla on whatsapp 08088759163
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
Gunbiz:

my own na tech section

the thing can be frustrating .. it happened when i quote one scammer like that .. i think that BOT dey bear grudges

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
Singapore1:

my own na tech section

the thing can be frustrating .. it happened when i quote one scammer like that .. i think that BOT dey bear grudges

i tire o! Abi d bots take alomo?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by HelloT: 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
Gunbiz:

no contact or anytin?

atoje:
lets talk if is still available

$500 SOLD to
toluxa1:
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by HelloT: 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
HelloT:

SOLD to
toluxa1:
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sirlop(m): 1:44am On Sep 18, 2016
Thanks...U are too much..Wonderful tutorial..I duff my hat..
mavinc4u:

Step 1

Login to your PayPal account

Step 2

Click the gear icon at the left side of the page which is known as settings.

Step 3

Click on payments tab then click on manage payments/my pre-approved payments.

Step 4

Click on set available funding sources on the left side of the page.

Step 5

This page will display all the cards you have available on Paypal then click conversion options beside any card you want to change the currency.

Step 6

Select the second option when the page opens which is Bill me in the currency listed on seller's invoice and click on submit.

Step 7

It will return you to the funding source page after submitting then click on save, after which it will return you to my pre-approved payments page with a caption of you have successfully updated your available funding
sources. Without clicking on save, you have not done anything.

Step 8

Try any transactions you want and it will go.

Hope it helps.

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Tabbaz(m): 5:17am On Sep 18, 2016
abeg who can vouch for ewizard1

I want to transact with him

Regards,
tabbaz
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 18, 2016
osusu:
hv a great weekend

Thanks.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 18, 2016
sirlop:
Thanks...U are too much..Wonderful tutorial..I duff my hat..

Is this meant for nigerian Paypal only?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ibnjarir93(m): 8:34am On Sep 18, 2016
Anyone with an idea of Nigerian Bank with the lowest SWIFT charge/commission?

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.