Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1222137 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 8:58am On Oct 23, 2016
$2,000 Cash Available to send to any country.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Awango: 9:03am On Oct 23, 2016
justi4jesu:

Rate please?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by goldtooth: 9:20am On Oct 23, 2016
lordkay10:

It's not possible on 9ja PayPal

Thanks

bdavis:

Even if it were possible, there is ABSOLUTELY NO PAYPAL TRANSACTION THAT CAN'T BE CHARGEDBACK... . Trust me on that...

Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by freshcvvs: 9:26am On Oct 23, 2016
PM (390+) available @475
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 9:27am On Oct 23, 2016
10,780 RMB Available in China

Rate 61
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Adebayolove(m): 9:47am On Oct 23, 2016
$150 PayPal/ ebay checkout available. Rate is 410
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 10:44am On Oct 23, 2016
goldtooth:

Thanks

You are welcome...anytime
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by delgroveng(m): 11:15am On Oct 23, 2016
You make business transaction feel like going to the bank. Safe,Trustworthy,Efficient and Informed. I enjoy your business

AleAirHub:
It is nice dealing with this chairman & chairlady this week..... You guys increase my statues as obi to small oga this week grin grin grin
femcruz cool

delgroveng cool

saintpn wink

Infinitikoncept cool

Bravo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by delgroveng(m): 11:17am On Oct 23, 2016
justi4jesu:

Rate 61

call me

I want all now
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 11:20am On Oct 23, 2016
Nsonaso:

This is Nsonaso
and the owner of this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2881648/n360-withdraw-fiverr-upwork-freelancer

Any other person claiming to be Nsonaso should come and quote me.

+2348145157310 with Skrill email: osyochef....@gmail.com you claimed you bought Bitcoin from Nsonaso last night please come and clarify

[b][color=rd]
On the above date I quoted myself reasons being that fola001 (as confirmed by TABAZ ) said he have a Bitcoin deal with me while I had no such deal concerning Bitcoin with anybody on the acclaimed date. But nobody listened.

His DEATEALS are:

Account Name: Silas Enock Kyenpia
Account Number: 1103556648
Diamond

Account Name: OKOH OCHEFIJE
Account Number: 0065850380
Diamond bank 83,000
This name is also confirmed from the screenshot of the $43 SKRILL fund sent to the skill email osyochefije@gmail.com by TABAZ

Nairaland Monika: https://www.nairaland.com/fola0016

He has so many number +2348105689985 08105689985. || +2348145157310 08145157310

His other hand works include but not limited to https://www.nairaland.com/3378129/how-nairalander-scammed-83000

[/color][/]
Mod if you will be kind unblock me from biz section

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Awango: 11:21am On Oct 23, 2016
justi4jesu:
Rate 61
Madam can the payment be made via Alipay?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by delgroveng(m): 11:26am On Oct 23, 2016
justi4jesu:

Rate 61

Hello

I called but no one picked my call. Dubai?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
delgroveng:

Hello

I called but no one picked my call. Dubai?

Awango:

Madam can the payment be made via Alipay?

Already sold Thanks.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Opeyemi5(m): 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
$75 Amazon gift card available
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lecky001(m): 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
$400 Agc available
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
Nsonaso:

[b][color=rd]
On the above date I quoted myself reasons being that fola001 (as confirmed by TABAZ ) said he have a Bitcoin deal with me while I had no such deal concerning Bitcoin with anybody on the acclaimed date. But nobody listened.

His DEATEALS are:

Account Name: Silas Enock Kyenpia
Account Number: 1103556648
Diamond

Account Name: OKOH OCHEFIJE
Account Number: 0065850380
Diamond bank 83,000
This name is also confirmed from the screenshot of the $43 SKRILL fund sent to the skill email osyochefije@gmail.com by TABAZ

Nairaland Monika: https://www.nairaland.com/fola0016

He has so many number +2348105689985 08105689985. || +2348145157310 08145157310

His other hand works include but not limited to https://www.nairaland.com/3378129/how-nairalander-scammed-83000

[/color][/]
Mod if you will be kind unblock me from biz section

Na wa o...these peeps no come get respect or fear God again. Scammer claiming legitimate and covenant child of God, making mention to tithing even.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
khassy

The person you contacted is not NSONASO.
The number given to you to contact NSONASO is 07050300043
You went and contacted a different number

Delete the name of the person you're chatting with and take the screenshot again so that people can see the real number

Real NSONASO has this exchange thread https://www.nairaland.com/2881648/n360-withdraw-fiverr-upwork-freelancer which was given to you and the phone number is on that thread too.

Real NSONASO has this profile https://www.nairaland.com/nsonaso

Is either you're a scammer or clear yourself because you were given a number to contact and you went and contacted a different person all together

cc dragnet, Pushkin, Dominique unblock me people are using my name to scam people

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jerrykaro(m): 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
Still buying itunes Gift Card

Instant payment

Contact via signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by khassy(m): 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
Nsonaso:
kha ssy

The person you contacted is not NSONASO.
The number given to you to contact NSONASO is 07050300043
You went and contacted a different number

Delete the name of the person you're chatting with and take the screenshot again so that people can see the real number

Real NSONASO has this exchange thread https://www.nairaland.com/2881648/n360-withdraw-fiverr-upwork-freelancer which was given to you and the phone number is on that thread too.

Real NSONASO has this profile https://www.nairaland.com/nsonaso

Is either you're a scammer or clear yourself because you were given a number to contact and you went and contacted a different person all together

cc dragnet, Pushkin, Dominique unblock me people are using my name to scam people

Now I'm surprised how the person I asked that question also happens to be an exchanger and I've never visited his thread before

So I don't understand how I got his number and it pops up on Truecaller as Nairaland PM Buyer so I felt it was you.

This shii is crazier than I can guess. And lol... I'm no scammer..

His number on NL pops up as belonging to solbash1.1 and I'm surprised how I got thT number cus I've never visited his thread or heard of him till 5mins ago

Anyways.. can you verify that callmelucy is legit?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by victor101(m): 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
$42 Skrill Available. Interested person must send Equivalent naira first (please only serious buyer). Quote me.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by yemkoguru(m): 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
Which bank still has their foreign transaction not yet suspended?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
khassy:

Now I'm surprised how the person I asked that question also happens to be an exchanger and I've never visited his thread before

So I don't understand how I got his number and it pops up on Truecaller as Nairaland PM Buyer so I felt it was you.

This shii is crazier than I can guess. And lol... I'm no scammer..

His number on NL pops up as belonging to solbash1.1 and I'm surprised how I got thT number cus I've never visited his thread or heard of him till 5mins ago

Anyways.. can you verify that callmelucy is legit?
I will believe your not a scammer if an only if you review his real identity by deleting his name from your contact so that his phone number will appear on that chat and you take the screenshot here so that everyone will see else

You're a scammer
cc
Dragnet, Pushkin, Dominique watch this Monika

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by khassy(m): 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2016
Nsonaso:

I will believe your not a scammer if an only if you review his real identity by deleting his name from your contact so that his phone number will appear on that chat and you take the screenshot here so that everyone will see else

You're a scammer
cc
Dragnet, Pushkin, Dominique watch this Monika

Oga you can shout scammer and call heaven for all I care

I didn't start anything on this thread and I don't even know why you brought my name here... Check the thread in question and see the screenshot I sent

Btw so by asking someone to verify someone I want to pay money to is now scamming ahbi

Scammer kor... Starlet ni grin grin[sup][/sup]
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by abrahym(m): 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ehmm I think all these people advertising the sale of dollar in any form here should review their rates too. If CBN could ask banks to review theirs to N320 or stop the use of their cards abroad, I don't see why you guys cannot review yours to N350 or you stop advertising here tongue. You can't blame banks for been crooks and we turn around to do the worst than them, after all change begins with us grin.

Ehmm, dragnet Abeg look into this matter cool.

11 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
justi4jesu:

What is your rate?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Opeyemi5(m): 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
Opeyemi5:
$75 Amazon gift card available
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by MrTour: 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
Thank you the real criminals are selling on these threads, dollar rate went up and everyone adjusted to selling at higher rates, dollar rate went down and people still retained selling at higher rates.

That makes everyone else selling at high rates guilty.

The truth is Nigerians don't even want the country to get better so long as they are benefiting financially.

The problem is Nigerians, unfortunately Nigerians are the most greedy set of scum.

mavinc4u:
Ehmm I think all these people advertising the sale of dollar in any form here should review their rates too. If CBN could ask banks to review theirs to N320 or stop the use of their cards abroad, I don't see why you guys cannot review yours to N350 or you stop advertising here tongue. You can't blame banks for been crooks and we turn around to do the worst than them, after all change begins with us grin.

Ehmm, dragnet Abeg look into this matter cool.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.