Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1223101 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 11:24am On Oct 26, 2016
lordmayor4:

And I know you be gentlejack

yeeeeeeeeeeee see who decided to show cheesy

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Tabbaz(m): 11:48am On Oct 26, 2016
SCAM ALERT

Dear all, I have decided to be an antiscam ambassador on business threads of this our noble forum.

Why taken the burden

I realise the scammer that duped me has duped many in the past and he is duping another gentle guy of our member right now. So, as an humanitarian, I have decided to take a time out of my busy schedule to be sharing this news. Perhaps with time, most member would be saved from scammers trick. I will also open a thread for it

What you should know

1. There are trusted xchangers in this thread and similar business thread
2. There are thieves waiting for you to fall to their trick and do a way with your hard earned money

How to identify the trusted xchangers

1. There are people that have a great reputation in this business here. I will mention few. Knowing them is a step to avoid scammer
Examples of these trusted fellow are:

Justi4jesu
ladyF
Singapore1
Nsonaso
Sunboy
legalwealth
bdavis
etc

2. You can take the vouch of any of the trusted member in order to be able to trust an unknown fellow you wanna deal with

How to identify scam

1. A scammer don't usually write details such as number etc about themselves in their profile
2. They usually offer mouthwatery trade e.g selling bitcoin at 400/$
3. Their mobile number if typed on google brings out information different from what they tell you
4. Their profile is ususally new
5. They usually have little or no posts
6. They are always in a hurry during transaction
7. They use different names and different accounts
8. Block your number immediately after you transfer money to them
etc

How to prevent yourself

1. Trade with trusted xchanger ONLY
2. Use ESCROW incase you are trading with less trusted fellow
3. Research on identity of the fellow you want to trade with i.e don't rely 100% on my list - confirm my list from your little research

List of identified scammers

Unfortunately, I wrote this in haste, and I won't be able to come up with more than few data. You are welcome to quote this and add your own lists or pm me details of scammers you have identified and I will add it up

Nairalan usernames: fola0016
Gabrielani044
Phone numbers: +2348105689985 08105689985. || +2348145157310 08145157310

Bank account numbers:

Account Name: Silas Enock Kyenpia
Account Number: 1103556648
Diamond

Account Name: OKOH OCHEFIJE
Account Number: 0065850380
Diamond bank 83,000

Skrill account detail:
osyochefije@gmail.com
OKOH OCHEFIJE

P.S. I will endeavour to be sending this info on a daily basis or as the case may be, so as to get more audience
Feel free to share it also, and you can copy and paste on any business thread where dollar is trade to guard or fellow from being ripped off their hard earned money

P.P.S. You scammers should find legit job to do. Fiverr and plenty income platfoms are there for you to earn income. Don't be a LAZY GREEDY fellow.

Discalaimer: This piece is meant to assist my fellow Nigerians. There is no 100% guarantee that my advice will save you from being scammed. So, use it at your own risk

Acknowledgement: I salute mods of this thread, and I solicit their assistant to help in promoting this piece. I know I have written emails and phone numbers which is against the rule, but it's for a great cause

CC:
Puskin

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 11:57am On Oct 26, 2016
Tabbaz:
SCAM ALERT

Dear all, I have decided to be an antiscam ambassador on business threads of this our noble forum.

Why taken the burden

I realise the scammer that duped me has duped many in the past and he is duping another gentle guy of our member right now. So, as an humanitarian, I have decided to take a time out of my busy schedule to be sharing this news. Perhaps with time, most member would be saved from scammers trick. I will also open a thread for it

What you should know

2. There are thieves waiting for you to fall to their trick and do a way with your hard earned money

1. There are people that have a great reputation in this business here. I will mention few. Knowing them is a step to avoid scammer

Justi4jesu
ladyF
Singapore1
Nsonaso
Sunboy
legalwealth
bdavis
etc

2. You can take the vouch of any of the trusted member in order to be able to trust an unknown fellow you wanna deal with

How to identify scam

1. A scammer don't usually write details such as number etc about themselves in their profile
3. Their mobile number if typed on google brings out information different from what they tell you
etc

How to prevent yourself

3. Research on identity of the fellow you want to trade with i.e don't rely 100% on my list - confirm my list from your little research

Unfortunately, I wrote this in haste, and I won't be able to come up with more than few data. You are welcome to quote this and add your own lists or pm me details of scammers you have identified and I will add it up

Gabrielani044

Bank account numbers:

Diamond

Diamond bank 83,000

Skrill account detail:
osyochefije@gmail.com
OKOH OCHEFIJE

P.S. I will endeavour to be sending this info on a daily basis or as the case may be, so as to get more audience
Feel free to share it also, and you can copy and paste on any business thread where dollar is trade to guard or fellow from being ripped off their hard earned money

P.P.S. You scammers should find legit job to do. Fiverr and plenty income platfoms are there for you to earn income. Don't be a LAZY GREEDY fellow.

Discalaimer: This piece is meant to assist my fellow Nigerians. There is no 100% guarantee that my advice will save you from being scammed. So, use it at your own risk

Acknowledgement: I salute mods of this thread, and I solicit their assistant to help in promoting this piece. I know I have written emails and phone numbers which is against the rule, but it's for a great cause

CC:
Puskin

@Tabbaz: I was just in the process of creating this as a thread, but since you beat me to it, instead of spamming every biz section with this post, which might get you a ban, might I suggest you create it as a thread instead, the post the thread link here a in your other threads and on your profile? Then we can solicit the help of @puskin and @dominique and all other hands on the biz section to like, share and help make it a Frontpage article.

My 2cents...

9ce work bro

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Awesomelee: 11:59am On Oct 26, 2016
Tabbaz:
SCAM ALERT

Why taken the burden

What you should know

Justi4jesu
ladyF
Singapore1
Nsonaso
Sunboy
legalwealth
bdavis
etc

How to identify scam

etc

How to prevent yourself

Gabrielani044

Bank account numbers:

Diamond

Diamond bank 83,000

Skrill account detail:
osyochefije@gmail.com
OKOH OCHEFIJE

CC:
Puskin

Way to go!!!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordmayor4(m): 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
Singapore1:

yeeeeeeeeeeee see who decided to show cheesy

Who be that? *looks left, right, centre and back*
*runsaway*
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Clone2020(m): 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
It's ember month, don't forget your relatives in Nigeria, send them pocket money, please try and complete that roofing in your village and definitely install inverter in your parent's house they deserve it!

If you want to send money to relatives in Nigeria, I will buy your dollars at the rate of 385/$ while you deposit into my US bank account. Dont even bother with western union and co, they exchange for 310/$ plus fees and delays.

All transactions are done within 1 minute.

Call or whatsapp, see contact in signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
Singapore1:

leave him oo, i know how to handle him in the other room oo

not that i;m gay oo

Ehn singapore1, dem no ko koba you o! Gay kwa

Gunbiz:

1 bottle of orijin 4 ds statement

I dey wait o
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by PaypalGod(m): 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
GTB $ 1 = NGN 320
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordkay10(m): 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
$392 skrill fund available. Rate - #430/$
Quote me if interested
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
Netteller Fund Wanted........
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by aberyomi09(m): 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
I need $1000 skrill fund, quote me with best rate, possible deal today
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by blym4real: 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
aberyomi09:
I need $1000 skrill fund, quote me with best rate, possible deal today

contact me 08101525574 on whatsapp
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by U1(m): 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
$150 skrill available at N420/$. Buzz me on zero809two370five56. PLEASE NOTE: Can't send before payment. Below $50, N430/$. Sold to Awango
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by blym4real: 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
Fiverr paypal fund available for sale at 400 per dollar contact me on whatsapp 08101525574
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
$400 Skrill Available

$1,000 Paypal Available or Ebay Check out.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by culcid(m): 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
Sell your Amazon gift card to me , from 1 to infinity I will buy. Whatsapp 08038143431.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by elijahdre(m): 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
PaypalGod:
GTB $ 1 = NGN 320
pls how true?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Tabbaz(m): 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
bdavis:

@Tabbaz: I was just in the process of creating this as a thread, but since you beat me to it, instead of spamming every biz section with this post, which might get you a ban, might I suggest you create it as a thread instead, the post the thread link here a in your other threads and on your profile? Then we can solicit the help of @puskin and @dominique and all other hands on the biz section to like, share and help make it a Frontpage article.

My 2cents...

9ce work bro

Thanks. I have intention to open a thread for it as well.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jaady: 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2016
$1000 skrill available at 430
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Adebayolove(m): 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
$150 PayPal/ ebay checkout available. Rate is 410
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Awango: 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
U1:
$150 skrill available at N420/$. Buzz me on zero809two370five56. PLEASE NOTE: Can't send before payment. Below $50, N430/$. Sold to Awango

Thanks trusted seller

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by FIRIKI(m): 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
$300 skrill fund available 430/1.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordkay10(m): 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
$ going up again grin grin grin

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by just4tech: 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
elijahdre:

pls how true?
It is true, the only problem is their $100 monthly limit
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Awango: 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
just4tech:

Which bank please
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by toluxa1(m): 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
just4tech:

PaypalGod:
GTB $ 1 = NGN 320

Thought they have stopped their MasterCard use online
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by FIRIKI(m): 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
$300 skrill fund available 425

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.