Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,724 members, 7,851,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1233814 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tonjeola(m): 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
still available
efuks:
$350 bitcoin for sale at 500/$. See my signature for contact .Fatest fingers
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by inspektor(m): 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
please I'm in need of RMB 3200 or 475 USD to chinese bank account. if you can use Western union to send to china. please get in touch also. very urgent
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by just4tech: 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
just4tech:
$90 Skrill for sale @455/$
Sold to Carter001.
Thanks For Your Patronage.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by BizBloke(m): 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
2,975 Ghana Cedis available for sale.

To be sent via MTN Mobile Money.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Acquiredollars(m): 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
176 skrill available at #455/$

Interested buyers shld holla me.....
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dotmans(m): 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
Acquiredollars:

whats your number bro. Call or whatsapp me. Contact in signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by just4tech: 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
Paypal available for ebay checkout or any website that accepts paypal.

100usd available @420/$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Drlaw(m): 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
Timi1990:
I need PM funds at a very good rate. 480/$
How many do you need? Contact me via my signature let deal.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by redcliff: 1:40am On Nov 10, 2016
irukandji89:

I need someone to help me fund my payoneer account with 100usd.

Hello, I got 215 payoneer dollars for sale. PM me if you are interested. Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ceaser: 2:13am On Nov 10, 2016
dragnet:

why not just get yours?

Okay @dragnet. Would like some tutoring on either payoneer or paypal. I want to own one that can receive funds. However i don't like the hassle of using vpns to hide my location (Nigeria) and all that. What's your advice?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 4:39am On Nov 10, 2016
Good Morning.

Fiverr/Upwork Withdrawal Is Now Available & Sell Your ❤ Skrill Fund ❤ Payoneer ❤ Btc ❤ Netteller To Us.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 5:15am On Nov 10, 2016
ceaser:

Okay @dragnet. Would like some tutoring on either payoneer or paypal. I want to own one that can receive funds. However i don't like the hassle of using vpns to hide my location (Nigeria) and all that. What's your advice?

mavinc4u
justi4jesu
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dollaflow(m): 5:17am On Nov 10, 2016
Acquiredollars:

still available? , skrill and btc wanted
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 5:42am On Nov 10, 2016
ceaser:

You don't need vpn to own a payoneer account. Just go to www.payoneer.com, Register by inputting all your personal data and Shipping address in Nigeria with a P.O Box and your card will be sent to you within 2 to 3weeks after your Payoneer profile has been approved.

As for Nigerian Paypal, it cannot receive funds, so I won't advice you to go the VPN route, except you want to dash them some money. Just leave those people for now oh. They have a very big hammer cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Tabbaz(m): 6:07am On Nov 10, 2016
justi4jesu:

You don't need vpn to own a payoneer account. Just go to www.payoneer.com, Register by inputting all your personal data and Shipping address in Nigeria with a P.O Box and your card will be sent to you within 2 to 3weeks after your Payoneer profile has been approved.

As for Nigerian Paypal, it cannot receive funds, so I won't advice you to go the VPN route, except you want to dash them some money. Just leave those people for now oh. They have a very big hammer cheesy

As in...... cool cool cool cool cool cool [size=30pt]GIGANTIC HAMMER[/size]
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Acquiredollars(m): 6:36am On Nov 10, 2016
dollaflow:
still available? , skrill and btc wanted

Still available
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carter001(m): 6:38am On Nov 10, 2016
Acquiredollars:

Still available ?

Let's deal asap
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Acquiredollars(m): 7:36am On Nov 10, 2016
Carter001:

Still available ?

Let's deal asap

Zero 8 one 60 forty two zero nine eighty nine
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bizgenius1: 7:38am On Nov 10, 2016
justi4jesu:

Does newly activated cards have to receive up to $200 before one can transfer to other payoneer members or even with 100$ one can still transfer? thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 7:46am On Nov 10, 2016
bizgenius1:

Does newly activated cards have to receive up to $200 before one can transfer to other payoneer members or even with 100$ one can still transfer? thanks

Minimum $200 withdrawn from online site, before you will be eligible to transfer to another Payoneer account.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bizgenius1: 7:48am On Nov 10, 2016
justi4jesu:

Minimum $200 withdrawn from online site, before you will be eligible to transfer to another Payoneer account.

So how can one withdraw the money inside ones account that's not up to 200$ yet apart from our local ATM?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 7:50am On Nov 10, 2016
bizgenius1:

So how can one withdraw the money inside ones account that's not up to 200$ yet apart from our local ATM?

Local ATM is your best bet or wait until it tops up to $200.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bizgenius1: 7:52am On Nov 10, 2016
justi4jesu:

Local ATM is your best bet or wait until it tops up to $200.
Hnm alright thanks but what about checkouts like aliexpress checkout and so on?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 7:54am On Nov 10, 2016
justi4jesu:

I don't understand this...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 7:57am On Nov 10, 2016
bizgenius1:

Hnm alright thanks but what about checkouts like aliexpress checkout and so on?

Yes sure but it might be declined sometimes by aliexpress because of name discrepancy.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bizgenius1: 8:01am On Nov 10, 2016
justi4jesu:

Yes sure but it might be declined sometimes by aliexpress because of name discrepancy.

Ok then.. Thanks much
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 8:01am On Nov 10, 2016
dragnet:

I don't understand this...

Before your Payoneer can enjoying sending to another Payoneer, it must have been used to receive payments amounting to $200 from sites like fiverr, airbnb, upwork, freelancer, stockimages, gettyimages etc

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 8:09am On Nov 10, 2016
justi4jesu:

Before your Payoneer can enjoying sending to another Payoneer, it must have been used to receive payments amounting to $200 from sites like fiverr, airbnb, upwork, freelancer, stockimages, gettyimages etc

ai... clear, merci.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 8:18am On Nov 10, 2016
dragnet:

ai... clear, merci.

De rien.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordmayor4(m): 8:57am On Nov 10, 2016
BizBloke:

Boss u no go buy my 5,000 Rwandan...... grin

Directed someone to you though. He wants to buy something from you on your page.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by delgroveng(m): 9:08am On Nov 10, 2016
BizBloke:

buzz me on watsapp
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by BizBloke(m): 9:29am On Nov 10, 2016
delgroveng:

buzz me on watsapp

Please, send me a WhatsApp message on 08177252547.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.