Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1228534 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ikecinho(m): 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
Alright
Thanks
Tiwanna:

He is OK
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ikecinho(m): 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
Thanks
AleAirHub:
He is legit.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by freshcvvs: 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
richard04:
WEBMONEY needed (any amount you have).

Please quote me if you have any to trade.

495 per unit
55 available.

Contact me below
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by freshcvvs: 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
BestySam:
Please I need $50 PM, BTC, Payza or webmoney. What's the best rate?

55 webmoney available at #495.

Contact me below:
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
ikecinho:
Anyone who can vouch for him?
I want to buy PayPal fund from him?

i wonder how people still ask these questions when a list of trusted exchangers is there...
there are some people you dont need to be asking questions about...
they are verified and thats why their names are on the list of trusted exchangers...

check here https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim

thanks

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dotmans(m): 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
$1000 BTC now available at 520. Call or whatsapp now.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
AleAirHub:
He is legit.
Tiwanna:

He is OK

thanks boss and bosset... grin grin grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by freshcvvs: 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

i wonder how people still ask these questions when a list of trusted exchangers is there...
there are some people you dont need to be asking questions about...
they are verified and thats why their names are on the list of trusted exchangers...

thanks

But then there are other trusted and legitimate sellers/buyers on this thread and beyond not listed there. So leave room for others and don't let us turn this to a cabal or cartel thing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
lordkay10:

You have to use VPN for every chekout, else, your orders get cancelled

thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by HazzanTazzan(m): 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
freshcvvs:

But then there are other trusted and legitimate sellers/buyers on this thread and beyond not listed there. So leave room for others and don't let us turn this to a cabal or cartel thing.

im not saying there aint other legit and trusted people on here bro...
i only referred the person asking about me to go look it up where someone has vouched for me...

you can also do the same by pointing out posts where someone or more has vouched for you if someone is asking...

hope this was clear enough boss
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by freshcvvs: 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

im not saying there aint other legit and trusted people on here bro...
i only referred the person asking about me to go look it up where someone has vouched for me...

you can also do the same by pointing out posts where someone or more has vouched for you if someone is asking...

hope this was clear enough boss

I understand you, just that not all of us care about this "vouching" things.

But I get you though.

Peace bro.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macphilip: 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
Buy, Sell Neteller or Perfect Money USD from a reliable and renown
e-currency exchanger.

Sell Neteller/Skrill to us @ N440 per USD
Buy Neteller/Skrill from us @ N510 per USD

Sell PM to us @ N440 per USD
Buy PM from us @ N520 per USD

Sell Bitcoin to us @ N450 per USD
Buy Bitcoin from us @ N530 per USD

Call 08144333114
Or visit www.forextrading23.com
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by freshcvvs: 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
53 Neteller available @#465
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by willian10: 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
How much is the current exchange rate using Access Bank Visa card?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
The thread is not a list of "verified exchangers". It only has a few "trusted and verified exchangers" on.

it actually a thread on how to identify scammers and list and details of scammers.

HazzanTazzan:

[s]there are some people you dont need to be asking questions about...
they are verified and thats why their names are on the list of trusted exchangers.[/s]..

thanks

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by meetmal03(f): 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
Please who can confirm Access bank cards are still working. Mine isn't working Or is it just their Mastercard?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
willian10:
How much is the current exchange rate using Access Bank Visa card?

Is their visa card working? my Mastercard couldn't even add to PayPal sef sad
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
Yes... The visa is over working sef cheesy

computerboy:

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by YerYer: 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2016
$1500 btc for sale.

Call, text whatsapp contact in signature.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
Bookiemart01:

Thanks
#1,100 wasted. I'm going for visa card tomorrow then. The hustle for just $200 sad

#IstandwithVisa
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
Bookiemart01:
The thread is not a list of "verified exchangers". It only has a few "trusted and verified exchangers" on.

it actually a thread on how to identify scammers and list and details of scammers.

I didn't mean verified in that sense o...
I meant the list contains some of the guys that u can deal with on here cheesy

But wait, are you trying to say the list is a list of scammers ? shocked shocked
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by willian10: 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
computerboy:

I think der visa card is working, tho I've added my two gtbank MasterCard to PayPal, the problem now is how I'm going to pay for one transaction with two cards
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by BestySam(m): 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
freshcvvs:

55 webmoney available at #495.

Contact me below:

I need just $50
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by willian10: 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
Bookiemart01:

How much per dollar cos I'm tired of d $100 limit gtbank dey gimme
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
willian10:

I think der visa card is working, tho I've added my two gtbank MasterCard to PayPal, the problem now is how I'm going to pay for one transaction with two cards

My GTB Mastercard works well just Access bank own. I'll go request for visa card tomorrow.

For your transaction, explain to the seller to send double invoices. Tel him not to ship till you've paid fully
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by willian10: 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
computerboy:

My GTB Mastercard works well just Access bank own. I'll go request for visa card tomorrow.

For your transaction, explain to the seller to send double invoices. Tel him not to ship till you've paid fully
Is this possible on geekbuying.com
Cos i don't want a payment outside the site, make dem no con scam me..
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
5k usd sold to aleairhub, tosinjay and the visitors that came on here to ask about me for verification grin grin grin
(sorry im too lazy to go and check their nl names) ...

10500 USD paypal available for pick up...
dont worry about charges... its on me...

contact on my signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
willian10:

Is this possible on geekbuying.com
Cos i don't want a payment outside the site, make dem no con scam me..

They can't scam you because you'll hunt them through PayPal which is more deadlier
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Day11(m): 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
5k usd sold to aleairhub, tosinjay and the visitors that came on here to ask about me for verification grin grin grin
(sorry im too lazy to go and check their nl names) ...

10500 USD paypal available for pick up...
dont worry about charges... its on me...

contact on my signature

Guy borrow me 500$ till next week angry
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
Day11:

Guy borrow me 500$ till next week angry

No wahala boss...

as long as alert don enter grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.