Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1222664 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
2ndOhio:

I was talking about Union bank... I don't think skye bank is that cheap though.

The cheapest is N200, please don't ask me the name of the bank
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
mavinc4u:

Pls which bank grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tonjeola(m): 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
mavinc4u:

ha!!!! Abeg oo, tell us oooo
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mariesio:

Pls which bank grin

You know hear? I said don't ask because you won't get the answer. I don't want them to have customers so that they won't change their mind
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tonjeola(m): 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
grin grin grin grin
mavinc4u:

You know hear? I said don't ask because you won't get the answer. I don't want them to have customers so that they won't change their mind
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by balogunsam(m): 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
mavinc4u:

grin grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by balogunsam(m): 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
Who can help with sending a wire transfer to USA please? It is quite urgent!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by princetom1(m): 10:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
UBA as at 12:34 AM today, 1 USD = 228 Nigerian naira. embarassed
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by balogunsam(m): 10:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
I need $770 USA Paypal to be sent as gift to a USA PayPal account. Holla if you are game.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by McMayor(m): 5:58am On Nov 13, 2015
anodebeanthony:

They are real 100%

100% real.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by modath(f): 9:28am On Nov 13, 2015
balogunsam:

Someone please help...

Did you purchase on amazon & checked out in NAIRA?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dabosuker(m): 9:54am On Nov 13, 2015
modath:

someone just told me , its better (cheaper in terms of xchange rate) to check out in dollars, i tried it its kinda cheaper , UBA charged me about 237/235 to a dollar last week when checking out in naira, but this week i checked out in dollars & it was about 227 to a dollar

i even screamed on them at twitter demanding why they don"t keep it at 208 as Amazon, they had no choice but to call me , the customer rep said they go through other channels to do the exchange, bla bla bla..middle man..bla bla bla..etc and its beyond their control, giving the reason that the Naira is very unstable

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 10:13am On Nov 13, 2015
who knows exchange rate at wema $
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by rockafela(m): 11:17am On Nov 13, 2015
I wanna checkout on a UK online store using (Nigeria)PayPal paying through gtb mastercard. Is it ideal?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ikecinho(m): 11:17am On Nov 13, 2015
I have
rate is 210 for $1
balogunsam:
I need $770 USA Paypal to be sent as gift to a USA PayPal account. Holla if you are game.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kingsamosy(m): 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
Yemmyteespeed007:
who knows
exchange rate at wema $

N224.28240
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Marpol: 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
Pls whats StanbicIbtc $ rate presently?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by balogunsam(m): 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
ikecinho:
I have
rate is 210 for $1

How do i reach you? Where are you based?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by balogunsam(m): 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
modath:

for the first one, yes. For the second one, No
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bukahands(m): 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
what is d maximum POS limit for GTBank ?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ikecinho(m): 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
Anambra
balogunsam:

How do i reach you? Where are you based?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Leopantro: 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
FCMB N220 to $1 at 9.58PM
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Deejau007: 12:41am On Nov 14, 2015
balogunsam:
Who can help with sending a wire transfer to USA please? It is quite urgent!

Hi, how much do you need? NGN 230 to a Dollar.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by chilez(f): 4:56am On Nov 14, 2015
bukahands:
what is d maximum POS limit for GTBank ?
D last time i called them they said its $300. But then if u havent done any transaction with ur card for the day, then u'd have a cumulative of $600 (i.e $300 from POS + $300 from web). Thats d way they explained to me. I wanted to make a payment of $875 ($471 and $506 respectiely). The first payment went sucessfully but the second $506 didnt go succesfully, so i had to pay the next day. U can call to confirm this too.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by balogunsam(m): 6:12am On Nov 14, 2015
Deejau007:

Hi, how much do you need? NGN 230 to a Dollar.

No, thank you!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ceaser: 9:00am On Nov 14, 2015
popless:
Gudday Guyz, help me to chk Ecobank dollar exchange Rate on Master Card ooo.

Ecobank charged me NGN218 to the dollar throughout the 24hrs of the 11/11 deals on Aliexpress. GTB, as always, charged NGN220 to the dollar.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ceaser: 9:10am On Nov 14, 2015
chilez:

I called dis number but after just one ring it automatically cuts d call

Mind you, that number gulps credit like mad o. 124 seconds on glo to that number and I was charged 170 naira. Thankfully the CustoCare agent called me back as the were already aware of the reason I was calling and that we hadn't finished conversation before the connection went dead.

Ecobank, noticing an unusual/multiples of online transaction traffic on my card (I prepared the card for the 11/11 deals on Aliexpress cos of cheaper rate compared to GTB) had gone ahead to disable the card for international transactions after about nine of such was done. I guess it must have flown a red flag on their system. I had to use GTB card to complete the rest of my transactions.

The following day, Ecobank Custocare called to inform me they had disabled the card for security reasons and I needed to verify that I authorised those transactions before they will re-enable it for such. This will entail physically visiting their branches and answer some questions over the counter after which I will have to call the CustoCare to re-enable.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ceaser: 9:12am On Nov 14, 2015
Mariesio:

Pls which bank grin

National bank, Oceanic bank and Societe Generale bank. Thank me later. grin

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
Today was charge 227.21 UBA
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordmayor4(m): 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
Anyone with PayPal fund for sale? Need about 200-400$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
lordmayor4:
Anyone with PayPal fund for sale? Need about 200-400$
At what price you wannabuy?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
mavinc4u:

EgoKudiOwo Bank of Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.