Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1233700 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by aloyt(m): 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
How much

Drlaw:
******** 1 BTC Available**********
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by aloyt(m): 7:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
If you have $700 btc for sale @ 470...buzz me
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lizmovic(m): 7:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
mavinc4u:

You are right, I don't just say that someone is a crook but I also do not type for fun of it neither do I raise false alarm. I say things the way they are after thorough investigation. You can go back to the page I pointed it out earlier to read. Like I said it before, anyone buying gift card from clinton11 and his likes should be very careful.

In fact, I am beginning to suspect you too. lipsrsealed
I have transacted cards worth over 2500$ with clinton11... No single issue as cropped up. What's your point?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Dewtor(m): 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hot sales: $225 BTC available @ N470

check my signature for contact details
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Dewtor(m): 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dewtor:
Hot sales: $225 BTC available @ N470

check my signature for contact details

All sold to Aloyt, fast and smooth transaction

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
Singapore1:

Na since yesterday person Don dey advertise
Trade carefully nowadays and conserve ur cash. As u can see many are selling off their wares in order to be prepared for 2017
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
onatisi:

Trade carefully nowadays and conserve ur cash. As u can see many are selling off their wares in order to be prepared for 2017
I even want to ask something.. Will pm you
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
$50 skrill for sale at a brother-inlaw price of 430/1$. Hit me up.cal whatsapp 08033669203
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by capspeter: 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
In need of some PayPal, please contact me if you have at good rate

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Opeyemi5(m): 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
Opeyemi5:
$2000 amazon gift card for sale
$100 denominations
With receipt
sold to ......
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Udiboy(f): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
I have 1000$ for sale. I transfer to your us account and you transfer naira to my naira account ecobank
Good rates
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dollaflow(m): 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
Btc available @ 475/ $

Moq $500

Supply capacity $8000 within 5 minutes
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mployer(m): 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
dollaflow:
Btc available @ 475/ $

Moq $500

Supply capacity $8000 within 5 minutes

Lol @supply capacity and moq grin

Una no go kee person for here..
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by megatran(m): 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
megatran:
$34 paypal currently available.. whatsapp 08101098212. Good morning peeps
sold to cater001
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
lizmovic:
I have transacted cards worth over 2500$ with clinton11... No single issue as cropped up. What's your point?

And I have also transacted cards worth more than $20,000 this December with other members here. You see, I really do not like repeating myself but you can go back to where I narrated the incident to know my point. He is even lucky my phone was unable to download screenshot app, If not everybody would have seen how everything went.
But seriously na only 2 of you Waka come? There has been some sort of vouch between you two all the time. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Drlaw(m): 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
aloyt:
How much

Quote me via signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lecky001(m): 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
$100 AGC available physical card
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jahstech: 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
Opeyemi5:
sold to ......
Boss can you borrow me 150$ Skrill? I would pay tomorrow morning with interest cry cry
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jahstech: 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
Chai! Who fit borrow me 150$ Skrill ooooo
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jahstech: 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
jahstech:
Chai! Who fit borrow me 150$ Skrill ooooo

Interest would be added tomorrow morning! !!!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by greenchisom: 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
capspeter:

WhatsApp my contact.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jerlady(f): 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
capspeter:

have $145 for transfer to paypal US, how much are you willing to change at?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by avast01(m): 12:56am On Dec 20, 2016
$400 neteller funds available

contact on signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Opeyemi5(m): 3:51am On Dec 20, 2016
jahstech:

Boss can you borrow me 150$ Skrill? I would pay tomorrow morning with interest cry cry
sorry I don't have skrill fund
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordmayor4(m): 5:48am On Dec 20, 2016
$300 iTunes gift card available
$5k available for BOA to BOA transfer preferred.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onlinepay: 5:51am On Dec 20, 2016
Good morning please is access bank mastercard working
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 5:59am On Dec 20, 2016
onlinepay:
Good morning please is access bank mastercard working

No
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mployer(m): 6:00am On Dec 20, 2016
mavinc4u:

And I have also transacted cards worth more than $20,000 this December with other members here. You see, I really do not like repeating myself but you can go back to where I narrated the incident to know my point. He is even lucky my phone was unable to download screenshot app, If not everybody would have seen how everything went.
But seriously na only 2 of you Waka come? There has been some sort of vouch between you two all the time. lipsrsealed

From ur last line u are just trying to intimidate the guy and stop him from vouching for sommeone u already tagged a fraudster.

I am not interested in the case but I just had to comment on this because u are deliberately trying to met out jungle justice on someone. Despite the crowd that liked the post where you called him a scammer, you are still pained that someone could vouch for him.

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kaboninc(m): 6:53am On Dec 20, 2016
Early morning deals.. ..

$284 Skrill for sale.. .. 430/$

$100 Neteller for sale...450/$

Contact on my signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Zdoh(m): 6:55am On Dec 20, 2016
$192 skrill still hot for grab @430..... Contact on whatsapp 08088759163
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 7:30am On Dec 20, 2016
mployer:

From ur last line u are just trying to intimidate the guy and stop him from vouching for sommeone u already tagged a fraudster.

I am not interested in the case but I just had to comment on this because u are deliberately trying to met out jungle justice on someone. Despite the crowd that liked the post where you called him a scammer, you are still pained that someone could vouch for him.

Hmm trying to met Jungle justice? Nah not part of me. It is obvious you didn't read the post very well. Please go back and read it but this time do it slowly with full understanding , click on the links as well then you won't have a problem with my last statement.
Please What do you call someone that you tried having business transactions with but he delivered empty boxes to you claiming there were item inside the box and demanding for his money for items he never delivered even when there is cctv footage for delivery and opening of the box? Would you perhaps ask your friends to patronize such a person who will deliver empty box and starts demanding for money? Weird, I just hope is not what am thinking.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.