Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1227108 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by megatran(m): 6:26am On Dec 21, 2016
Good morning folks, here are the list of all the funds i have available this xmas season smiley.

$1000 paypal funds @ 415
$20 paypal funds @ 420/$
$1000 single amazon giftcard code @ 360/$
$2500 Perfect money funds (rate currently under review)

All rates are fixed.
except considered otherwise

whatsapp 08101098212
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 21, 2016

6 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AidilZ: 6:26am On Dec 21, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Taeewo(m): 6:30am On Dec 21, 2016
$100 dollars skrill for sale at #430
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 6:44am On Dec 21, 2016
megatran:
Good morning folks, here are the list of all the funds i have available this xmas season smiley.

$1000 paypal funds @ 415
$20 paypal funds @ 420/$
$1000 single amazon giftcard code @ 360/$
$2500 Perfect money funds @ 465

All rates are fixed.
except considered otherwise

whatsapp 08101098212
If I open new pm account right now, can I use it to receive all the 2500$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 21, 2016
tooltip:
Cash deposits/transfers within the usa available

Nairalanders oxsamm88 has not gotten in touch with me to tell me the outcome from his bank...no calls , no messages

We all know how efficient the american system is

Oxsamm88 what is coming for you will eat up whatever you have left if i dont get my balance of 6.5 million Naira today

With all due respect, abeg carry this matter to somewhere else, na this same matter make pus.k.i.n temporarily closed the e-currency thread. Please make him no close this one too.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 21, 2016
M

7 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 6:55am On Dec 21, 2016
Singapore1:

Yes provided you do the verification
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kaboninc(m): 7:00am On Dec 21, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 7:00am On Dec 21, 2016
onatisi:

Yes provided you do the verification

okay bro

..how far? working on it?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 7:01am On Dec 21, 2016
wamiikechukwu:

With all due respect, abeg carry this matter to somewhere else, na this same matter make pus.k.i.n temporarily closed the e-currency thread. Please make him no close this one too.
no he shouldnt ..

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Clone2020(m): 7:07am On Dec 21, 2016
With whatsapp video chatting now available, it is highly recommended you video chat with anyone you trading with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 7:10am On Dec 21, 2016
Singapore1:

okay bro

..how far? working on it?
yes bro. Most likely today
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 7:12am On Dec 21, 2016
puskin oya na, we promise to behave

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Dewtor(m): 7:13am On Dec 21, 2016
$175 BTC available now @ N473

Whatsapp/Call Details In My Signature

Selling all at once
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 7:17am On Dec 21, 2016
tooltip:
Very callous and insensitive of you youngman.....please swerve
Nigerians don't like hearing the truth but like to be lied to. The man has told you the bitter truth,there is nothing anybody here can do to help you get ur money other than talk for 2 hours,laugh over it and continue with their daily business. Nairaland isn't a police station. I have told u ,do all u can to get ur money back,you.are solely responsible for how you deal with ppl. If you think ppl will take ur matter seriously today,then you are in for a shocker,even yesterday the topic swerved from ur issue to something else within minutes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by fashrola(m): 7:21am On Dec 21, 2016
1 BTC = $806
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by megatran(m): 7:23am On Dec 21, 2016
Singapore1:

yes you can.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by agarawu23(m): 7:31am On Dec 21, 2016
Singapore1:
puskin oya na, we promise to behave
na lie tongue

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Zdoh(m): 7:31am On Dec 21, 2016
Una good morning, una weldone. Hope the pill is very chill now? Puskin baba, we know we have push you to the wall but please don't enter the wall abeg.

I don't even know what to type again.....

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 7:37am On Dec 21, 2016
agarawu23:
na lie tongue

grin grin

Okay i promise to behave
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 7:39am On Dec 21, 2016
if you have btc at 460/$ i dont mind oo
from 2k upward

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by thurpee(m): 7:39am On Dec 21, 2016
$200 USD PayPal (US to US transfer) needed

Quote if you have at a good rate.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dollaflow(m): 7:53am On Dec 21, 2016
Singapore1:
from 2k upward
available @ 475/ $ ..... justincase
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Tabbaz1: 7:58am On Dec 21, 2016
Singapore1:
from 2k upward

I need that rate too grin grin grin

Let the crash kwantinue
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by balogunsam(m): 8:26am On Dec 21, 2016
thurpee:
$200 USD PayPal (US to US transfer) needed

Quote if you have at a good rate.

Available at 430. Kindly check signature for contact details and also, please do your best to verify me. Regards
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sugni: 8:48am On Dec 21, 2016
$100 Amazon Giftcard available. .call/whatsapp 09057042388
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by delgroveng(m): 8:53am On Dec 21, 2016
tosinjay:
15,000rmb, available for sale... 70/¥

I will take all

send me an email
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 8:55am On Dec 21, 2016
wamiikechukwu:

you shouldn't be insensitive.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 8:59am On Dec 21, 2016
onatisi:

Nigerians don't like hearing the truth but like to be lied to. The man has told you the bitter truth,there is nothing anybody here can do to help you get ur money other than talk for 2 hours,laugh over it and continue with their daily business. Nairaland isn't a police station. I have told u ,do all u can to get ur money back,you.are solely responsible for how you deal with ppl. If you think ppl will take ur matter seriously today,then you are in for a shocker,even yesterday the topic swerved from ur issue to something else within minutes.

Though it may seem invisible, bringing such issues to light here has some effect in many areas, evidence of negotiations between parties, reputation and dent to name, some things can't be taken off Google even if nairaland deletes it...
imagine your employer/client Googles your name and finds such information.

4 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AidilZ: 9:07am On Dec 21, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Azy123(m): 9:11am On Dec 21, 2016
Another Mumu JJC as been scammed. That is me. I just wanted to try and see how this e-currency thing work and first exposure I got scammed.

It is well. Thank God it is only 102 USD skrill. I should have done my homework very well.

What is the hope for newcomers on this thread. No one want to send first to you and if you send first you get scammed and I do not have any personal relationship with any of the trusted name here to bother them with escrow. Please help because I am still interested in dealing in e-currency.

Thanks.

Azy123:
102$ skrill for sale at 430#. Contact in my signature. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.