Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1226404 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jimikata(m): 7:44am On Dec 26, 2016
Hi peeps,
Pls help me, i got a Nigeria PayPal which i have added access bank card already. Now how do i add a second one (gtbank).
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by capspeter: 7:46am On Dec 26, 2016
$500 neteller available @440
Contact on my signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by eniolaamoda: 7:59am On Dec 26, 2016
1500$ payoneer for sale @430/$

Last price please..
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jahstech: 7:59am On Dec 26, 2016
Curiouscat:
Lol...i was just carried away by the way you make it sound seamless
Oh, thanks. Hope you have sold yours as well...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by streetwise2015: 8:22am On Dec 26, 2016
Hhhjnnnnnn
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordkay10(m): 8:37am On Dec 26, 2016
streetwise2015:
Good Morning Everyone...I need a Genuine Buyer i have a $2800 Itunes Card for sale..The Denominations are Below
$200
$300

Serious And Genuine Buyers Contact me Asap
Valencia25

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by McDreKing(m): 8:44am On Dec 26, 2016
nicebaba:

I was a doubting thomas.....I purchased McDreKings Amazon checkout balance smoothly and he even went ahead and purchased my item for me before the funds I transferred to him matured into his account. His rate was unbelievably reasonable and his feedback for checking the status of my item delivery is awesome. I will definitely patronize him without a doubt. I wish the numerous honest people here on this forum a bountiful sales & purchases come 2017 smiley

Thanks for the review/feedback sir& please note the moniker is mcdreking (no s). Shoutout to InfinitiKoncept that I'm trying to be honest like him but I refuse to like money like him grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Zdoh(m): 8:45am On Dec 26, 2016
jimikata:
Hi peeps,
Pls help me, i got a Nigeria PayPal which i have added access bank card already. Now how do i add a second one (gtbank).
The option is there, link your card.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by McDreKing(m): 8:48am On Dec 26, 2016
mavinc4u:

He is clean, I have done several business with him.

Thanks for vouching for me ma, looking to trans more biz with u. MERRY Christmas in arrears smiley & happy new year in advance.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by megatran(m): 8:56am On Dec 26, 2016
$1780 PM available for sale @ 475

$500 bitcoin available @ 490

whatsapp 08101098212 for deals.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by oswardic(m): 9:03am On Dec 26, 2016
vickylala239:

Plz I really want to know how is this a scammer...

Cuz from the chat she or he Neva deny using a escrow...

Also man,woman or even witch how does that stop transaction?

I also want to ask Wat effect does using voice app,female pic or cow pic stop escrow transaction?

also does it really matter the gender anyone is buying from,I felt d transaction is btw Bitcoin and money not who is behind...

Also I want to also say this moniker does not mean the true person,account number and the name u see as account number is the true person...

The name u see in ur email after buying or selling Neteller is the true person.

The name u see in ur mail after buying or selling it Skrill is the true person..

Moniker or voice,or pic is not even the true person...

Plz I want to ask also who is a scam is he or she who attempted to or she or she who succeeded?

Plz guys...u cn throw more light here if Am wrong....

Jst Wen I Tot in Hv ended it all,Just remembered that I have Neteller...

Contact me for ur Neteller
I won't write so much to explain myself or answer your truck of questions. grin

Apparent reasons lot of people fall for these scammers because they are not sensitive enough. I do not care what name lies in their Neteller or Skrill(that can be used even without verifying)
Why should any legitimate person use an app to change their vocal texture? (Maybe you can answer this)

These scammers are smarter than most people here except you are wiser.. HE came up with an escrow to make me believe he's real. Hell no! I chatted with HIS preferred escrow "LadyF" and the only thing he asked was, if he could continue with me. So if I confirm from ladyF if both of them discussed and she says yes.. Then I would believe HEs close to LadyF, therefore, loosing my guard to send to him first..

I own the bitcoin, he approached me to purchase it, why then should I send first as if I am begging to earn a buyer. He's not even a known name.. Just registered on the 18th of december and 3 days later, he wants me to send him bitcoin at first before sending money because he's Tabbaz or LadyF abi?

Madam! With the way you have listed all these questions, I am suspecting you sef! angry

6 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jimikata(m): 9:05am On Dec 26, 2016
Zdoh:
The option is there, link your card.
i didn't see it, that's why am asking Bro.
Could it be because am using phone and not pc.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by oswardic(m): 9:14am On Dec 26, 2016
vizboy:

Here is another of his phone Number 09077367280.

Once contacted me to send btc, that she would do a transfer for me from the ATM. Simply told him No.
that's it bro.. The person is everywhere.. Yet, somebody is here to defend the person.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by vizboy(m): 9:20am On Dec 26, 2016
oswardic:
that's it bro.. The person is everywhere.. Yet, somebody is here to defend the person.. undecided

You get time answer am.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by streetwise2015: 10:04am On Dec 26, 2016
Who is Valencia25?? How can i get in touch with him..I need a Urgent Buyer for the Itunes Card Seriously..Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by streetwise2015: 10:07am On Dec 26, 2016
lordkay10:

Valencia25

Who is Valencia25?? How can i get in touch with him..I need a Urgent Buyer for the Itunes Card Seriously..Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 10:07am On Dec 26, 2016
btc available @495

minimum 1000$
non negotiable
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by just4tech: 10:09am On Dec 26, 2016
$370 Btc Sold to Justi4Jesu.
Thanks for the Patronage.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by just4tech: 10:10am On Dec 26, 2016
$100 Skrill Available @ #430 /$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordkay10(m): 10:14am On Dec 26, 2016
streetwise2015:

He buys iTunes cards visit his profile to get his contact
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by shittu123(m): 10:15am On Dec 26, 2016
i have 197 skrill for sale at good rate, 07031525114
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by streetwise2015: 10:35am On Dec 26, 2016
lordkay10:

He buys iTunes cards visit his profile to get his contact

Ghhjjjjjjnnnmmmn
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by atoje(m): 10:37am On Dec 26, 2016
$500 paypal fund available , i can also send as family and friend. contact my signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Lstar4real(m): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2016
$200 paypal needed asap.. .Quote me if you have Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by vickylala239: 11:48am On Dec 26, 2016
oswardic:
I won't write so much to explain myself or answer your truck of questions. grin

Apparent reasons lot of people fall for these scammers because they are not sensitive enough. I do not care what name lies in their Neteller or Skrill(that can be used even without verifying)
Why should any legitimate person use an app to change their vocal texture? (Maybe you can answer this)

These scammers are smarter than most people here except you are wiser.. HE came up with an escrow to make me believe he's real. Hell no! I chatted with HIS preferred escrow "LadyF" and the only thing he asked was, if he could continue with me. So if I confirm from ladyF if both of them discussed and she says yes.. Then I would believe HEs close to LadyF, therefore, loosing my guard to send to him first..

I own the bitcoin, he approached me to purchase it, why then should I send first as if I am begging to earn a buyer. He's not even a known name.. Just registered on the 18th of december and 3 days later, he wants me to send him bitcoin at first before sending money because he's Tabbaz or LadyF abi?

Madam! With the way you have listed all these questions, I am suspecting you sef! angry

I get where u get it wrong!!!!

Escrow is used dis way!!!! U Dnt send on trust f the escrow...you send to the escrow,is either u Send 1st to the escrow or he send 1st....

Beware dnt use escrow to Jst witness. It is very dangerous as he culd witness n cn Nt help u later...

Now i knw whr d prblm Cam from....Cuz I see No reason why gender,madman,witch or wizard shuld matter,provided d escrow has either of ur trading value...

I Hv seen situation whr u invite a escrow to help u,rather Dan d escrow allow u to send Btc to him or her,he Will wnt to witness d transaction only...this is not good.....

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by vickylala239: 11:51am On Dec 26, 2016
lordnammy:
I ve been trying to pay for some items with acess but it's to no avail, I ve exhausted my gtb limit....is acess still working?

Yea depend on the site...

Access $200
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by valencia25(m): 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
streetwise2015:

At your service Sir.

Here is my contact: 08082862125

You can Call/WhatsApp me.

I buy iTunes Gift Card of $100 Denominations below.

Best buyer on Nairaland, Fast and Prompt. You get payment into your local bank.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by capspeter: 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
$500 neteller available @440
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Zdoh(m): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
jimikata:
i didn't see it, that's why am asking Bro.
Could it be because am using phone and not pc.
Yes, you should try it from your system, the options are always there. You can link more than one card.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Curiouscat: 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
Still available
jahstech:
Oh, thanks. Hope you have sold yours as well...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Zdoh(m): 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
streetwise2015:

He said he doesn't buy $200..I need a Buyer who can buy $200 and $300 Itunes Gift card..Please Contact Me Asap
I can help to sell it fast on commision, if you are cool with this meet me on whatsapp 08088759163.

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.