Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1222596 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by francizy(m): 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
Eghosa1:

Lol, this doesn't happen any longer. What are you buying? contact me via my signature and let's see one could help.

I already contacted you in the past but the prices you gave me were "way", "way" beyond my budget..

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 9free(m): 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
Eghosa1:

Lol, this doesn't happen any longer. What are you buying? contact me via my signature and let's see one could help.

This man where you been hide?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Eghosa1(m): 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
francizy:

I already contacted you in the past but the prices you gave me were "way", "way" beyond my budget..

that wouldn't be my fault as you're seeing rates yourself and it's volatility. #ChangeIsHere. contact again though.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Eghosa1(m): 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
9free:

This man where you been hide?

Boss, I deyy o How have you been?

Dollar scarcity is something else at the moment and the CBN isn't wanting to be wise. Imagine the gap between the official rates and parallel rates. This country is just in a deep hole. cry
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
Lol. See as people just dey drop tales by moonlight per second per second for here.

@modath wat did Stanley do oh?! Lol.

Stanbic down to 218? That's new. After i don do my Blackfriday shopping abi? Something is wrong with them.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Deejau007: 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
Stanley08:
Lol. See as people just dey drop tales by moonlight per second per second for here.

Stanbic down to 218? That's new. After i don do my Blackfriday shopping abi? Something is wrong with them.

Hey, what's stanbic a daily pos limit in dollars and withdrawal limit?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bukahands(m): 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
Stanley08:

lol at least you can now do cyber monday
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
Stanley08:

I don't seem to understand Stanbic, twice last week I was charged #218.46 while other times were #220 including yesterday
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by stevolinkon40: 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mariesio:

I don't seem to understand Stanbic, twice last week I was charged #218.46 while other times were #220 including yesterday
everyone saying 218 for stanbic but all my transaction over the weekend was 220...its strange.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ceaser: 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
Damn you Ecobank! NGN2,115.87 for USD9.27 today, translating to NGN228 to the dollar. Thank goodness i didn't go for the huge purchase. Bollocks! This is up from your nice NGN218 to the dollar. Shoulda stuck with using GTB 220.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
ceaser:
Damn you Ecobank! NGN2,115.87 for USD9.27 today, translating to NGN228 to the dollar. Thank goodness i didn't go for the huge purchase. Bollocks! This is up from your nice NGN218 to the dollar. Shoulda stuck with using GTB 220.

Chai, see one chance grin grin grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 9free(m): 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
ceaser:

Men! Ecobank deal with me oooo..... N228/$.
Enough shavings
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mayorall(m): 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
$4,500 paypal funds needed. 07066435369
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 2:00am On Dec 01, 2015
stevolinkon40:
everyone saying 218 for stanbic but all my transaction over the weekend was 220...its strange.

I can confirm that it is still 220.

5:51pm - 30th November.
"Hello Stanley, here you go- Dollar-N220 to a dollar, Euro-N235.36 per euro and Pounds-N334.39 to a pound."
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by modath(f): 5:25am On Dec 01, 2015
francizy:

How does the form M work?

Just go the customer service desk in your branch, they will guide you, it is international trades unit that facilitates it & also carry your acct off along... But i hope you know the bank won't pay the forex to you, it will go straight to the vendor.

Oh oh, thought i replied this earlier but when you get numerous mentions from "them" cheesy, one can't reply all.

Stanley08:

You know you guys know where the greenest grasses are nah, abi na lie? cheesy

& i really got charged 218, i just assumed it was cos i checked out in USD since the 208.something wasn't working out between stanbic & i & i was tired of doing twitter back & forth with them.....

Their uninformed CC rep who call to argue with one are extra annoying as well..
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by francizy(m): 6:42am On Dec 01, 2015
modath:

Just go the customer service desk in your branch, they will guide you, it is international trades unit that facilitates it & also carry your acct off along... But i hope you know the bank won't pay the forex to you, it will go straight to the vendor.

Oh oh, thought i replied this earlier but when you get numerous mentions from "them" cheesy, one can't reply all.

You know you guys know where the greenest grasses are nah, abi na lie? cheesy

& i really got charged 218, i just assumed it was cos i checked out in USD since the 208.something wasn't working out between stanbic & i & i was tired of doing twitter back & forth with them.....

Their uninformed CC rep who call to argue with one are extra annoying as well..

I've decided to go with stanbic and their 220! Thanks dear. If to say you never marry now, I for marry you! wink
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by texzzy25(m): 10:53am On Dec 01, 2015
$141 PayPal Funds available for sale
N200/$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by modath(f): 11:20am On Dec 01, 2015
francizy:

I've decided to go with stanbic and their 220! Thanks dear. If to say you never marry now, I for marry you! wink

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy.... hollup...You can apply for assistant husband ;foreign transactions, since i like to buy buy with cards, yours will come in handy.. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by pretts(f): 11:34am On Dec 01, 2015
#165,069.78 deducted 01-Dec-15 for a transaction of £500 on GTBank Naira MasterCard...£1 =#330.139
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bukahands(m): 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
please does stanbic require token for internet transfers ?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mayorall(m): 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
texzzy25:
$141 PayPal Funds available for sale N200/$

Help source for more
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordkay10(m): 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
bukahands:
please does stanbic require token for internet transfers ?
Nope, u need a one-time password, that would be sent to your registered mobile number for every transfer

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Deejau007: 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
Stanley08:

I can confirm that it is still 220.

5:51pm - 30th November.
"Hello Stanley, here you go- Dollar-N220 to a dollar, Euro-N235.36 per euro and Pounds-N334.39 to a pound."

Sir, please do you have idea of stanbics POS daily limit abroad in usd. Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
Deejau007:

Sir, please do you have idea of stanbics POS daily limit abroad in usd. Thanks

Effective 12th October, 2015.
POS - $2000 (or equivalent in other currencies)
ATM - $300 (or equivalent in other currencies)
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lazinny(m): 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
stanbic still 220 against the dollar... last night.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by texzzy25(m): 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
mayorall:

Help source for more
That's what I'm having for now, I'll keep u posted if there is any possibility!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by crestweon(m): 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
How much is UBA currently?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mployer(m): 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
crestweon:
How much is UBA currently?

227/$

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by francizy(m): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
modath:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy.... hollup...You can apply for assistant husband ;foreign transactions, since i like to buy buy with cards, yours will come in handy.. grin cheesy grin cheesy

Hahahahahah!! For this harsh economy?? Na you way dey government suppose dey bring cards make I use dey buy machines... grin grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by toluhere(m): 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
texzzy25:
$141 PayPal Funds available for sale
N200/$
Hello
I need this if you haven't sold it
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by iXavier: 11:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
How much is diamond bank currently?

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.