Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1228827 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by greenchisom: 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
$1,000 to $10,000 is available for transfer to BoA Account now.
Rate is very sweet.

Contact My Signature..

Escrow is very important

GreenChisom
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Durosure(m): 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
$90 original skrill is available. Hot Hot

Paypal full ground starting from 425-440/$

Whatsapp me for more info...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lecky001(m): 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
$650 Agc available contact on signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
Lordtrillion:

Nope, I didn't click on a link. I was Social engineered into giving out my google verification code.
The scammer then immediately reset my password, changed my recovery email & phone no to his including enabling 2FA on the gmail.
Tried reaching out to google but there's no direct means.
The best solution I got from them was to wait for 3-5 business days.
Patiently waiting for their positive reply

I don't understand, you were social engineered via phone or what because I know if it was online then you were tricked to click on the link believing it was coming from google. I also do not understand why you didn't receive message alert from Google before he removed your recovery email. You should have an email on your recovery email stating that your password was changed and you should click here if you didn't make the request or something like that. I wish you the best in resolving the issue.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by McDreKing(m): 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
lordkay10:

Do u have the receipt?

Sold
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 3RNEST(m): 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
SKRILL NEEDED UGENTLY
WhatsApp me below
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Durosure(m): 12:13am On Jan 28, 2017
$90 skrill 445/$is available. Hot Hot

Paypal full ground starting from 425-440/$

Urgent Ebay payment 490/$

via ..Whatsapp me for more info...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dollaflow(m): 5:14am On Jan 28, 2017
This is to notify u that Dollarflow is identified by only dis contact 08062910669 ,And any other person that claims to be Dollarflow with other phone no is to be note as a scammer

Proper background test run should be done
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mayorall(m): 6:09am On Jan 28, 2017
Sell your little btc at #470 instant funding

$10 $20 $30

WhatsApp 07066435369

Also buy btc $10 $20 $30 to complete transactions
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by greenchisom: 7:40am On Jan 28, 2017
greenchisom:
$1,000 to $10,000 is available for transfer to BoA Account now.
Rate is very sweet.

Contact My Signature..

Escrow is very important

GreenChisom
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by greenchisom: 8:00am On Jan 28, 2017
Small $30 BTC Available @480/$

Make I use the money manage weekend.

GreenChisom
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sugni: 11:07am On Jan 28, 2017
$70 Amazon Giftcard available. .call/whatsapp 09057042388
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by zaimeg: 11:47am On Jan 28, 2017
Please who can do western Union or moneygram to Malaysia?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Lordtrillion(m): 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
mavinc4u:

I don't understand, you were social engineered via phone or what because I know if it was online then you were tricked to click on the link believing it was coming from google. I also do not understand why you didn't receive message alert from Google before he removed your recovery email. You should have an email on your recovery email stating that your password was changed and you should click here if you didn't make the request or something like that. I wish you the best in resolving the issue.
As to the Social Engr. part, he called me with his number.
While we were both speaking, i received an SMS from google & he told me to call out the code in the SMS.
He had earlier told me during the call that he's from LBC support & they were doing a routine verification shocked shocked.
Unknowing to me he was trying to reset my gmail password & the SMS sent to me by google was to process the reset. It was after he requested for my localbitcoin 2FA that I sensed something was wrong.
I gave him a wrong code & ended the call.
I tried logging into my gmail immediately & discovered I was signed out & password has been changed.

I believe he deleted the unusual login email notification sent to my recovery email because he was able to gain access to it too coz I used my gmail he hacked as the recovery email & vice versa.
I've removed the hacked gmail as a recovery mail for my yahoo account but the funny thing is yahoo keeps popping up that option as a last resort to reset password & this has given him the opportunity to always reset my yahoomail password using my hacked gmail account(removed recovery email address) no matter what I do.

He remotely formatted my Android phone yesterday thereby making me lose access to my 2FA & locked out of my Bitcoins wallet. He was able to do this because I didn't remove my hacked gmail account from my phone.

My saving grace currently is that I already changed the emails linked to my Bitcoins wallet to my new gmail account which I've fully activated all security measures on so he won't be able to penetrate cheesy cheesy.
I've requested for 2FA reset on my blockchain & LBC wallet which takes not less than 1-2 weeks before my request is granted.
I'm just observing for now while me & the hacker keeps playing hide & seek with my yahoomail pending when I recover the hacked gmail.
Its now I understand the reason why most people keep saying yahoomail isn't that secured.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Lordtrillion(m): 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
efuks:
If you have money in your limited paypal account and has been wandering how to withdraw it after the 180 days pls contact me for help. Only people that have good balance in it are welcome. I LL DO IT FOR ONLY ONE PERSON
I'm in need of it Boss, Already contacted you.
Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Day11(m): 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
$1000 PayPal Available

No FnF

420/$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Kaspar0v(m): 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
How long does access bank paypal refund takes to get reversed credited to account.. I know of gtb takes 2days
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by freshcvvs: 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
freshcvvs:
231 BTC available @ 480.

contacts below.

$19 left.

182 PM available @480
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by richard04(m): 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
$2500 btc available at 480/N
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macphilip: 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
Fund PM, Bitcoin, Ok Pay & Neteller @ N520 per USD
Sell Neteller to us @ N435 per USD
Sell Bitcoin to us @ N465 per USD
Call 08144333114
visit www.forextrading23.com

Or come to our Agege, Lagos office for physical transactions
Do business with ease, peace and rest of mind
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by greenchisom: 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
Kaspar0v:
How long does access bank paypal refund takes to get reversed credited to account.. I know of gtb takes 2days

With Evidence, and follow up....within 2/3days.

Without Evidence......... End of the month.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Adebayolove(m): 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
Kaspar0v:
My last refund from access took 3 days, without evidence or follow up. And that was 8 days ago.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
Lordtrillion:

While we were both speaking, i received an SMS from google & he told me to call out the code in the SMS.
He had earlier told me during the call that he's from LBC support & they were doing a routine verification shocked shocked.
Unknowing to me he was trying to reset my gmail password & the SMS sent to me by google was to process the reset. It was after he requested for my localbitcoin 2FA that I sensed something was wrong.
I tried logging into my gmail immediately & discovered I was signed out & password has been changed.

I believe he deleted the unusual login email notification sent to my recovery email because he was able to gain access to it too coz I used my gmail he hacked as the recovery email & vice versa.
I've removed the hacked gmail as a recovery mail for my yahoo account but the funny thing is yahoo keeps popping up that option as a last resort to reset password & this has given him the opportunity to always reset my yahoomail password using my hacked gmail account(removed recovery email address) no matter what I do.

He remotely formatted my Android phone yesterday thereby making me lose access to my 2FA & locked out of my Bitcoins wallet. He was able to do this because I didn't remove my hacked gmail account from my phone.

My saving grace currently is that I already changed the emails linked to my Bitcoins wallet to my new gmail account which I've fully activated all security measures on so he won't be able to penetrate cheesy cheesy.
I've requested for 2FA reset on my blockchain & LBC wallet which takes not less than 1-2 weeks before my request is granted.
I'm just observing for now while me & the hacker keeps playing hide & seek with my yahoomail pending when I recover the hacked gmail.
Its now I understand the reason why most people keep saying yahoomail isn't that secured.

Oh my word. No company will call you to request such from you.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by uniquepita: 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
zaimeg:
Please who can do western Union or moneygram to Malpaysia?

Ur contact pls
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by aloyt(m): 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
If you're ready to sell your btc @ 470....bring it to me on whatsapp and i'll buy
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
Lordtrillion:

So with all this your post upandan and with your BIG name join, you still be learner. I no just want to buy this Story
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by meetmal03(f): 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by gentlesas(m): 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
Fast and smooth deal with 3rnest without hiccups , sold my Skrill in just a twinkling of an eye. Many thanks man and look forward to more
successful deals with u next time
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 3RNEST(m): 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
gentlesas:
Fast and smooth deal with 3rnest without hiccups , sold my Skrill in just a twinkling of an eye. Many thanks man and look forward to more
successful deals with u next time
You are welcome bro, please get me more skrill...i need like $5000 from you~ cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.