Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1227312 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mayorall(m): 9:38am On Dec 09, 2015
stevolinkon40:
Now this is serious . I used my gtb yesterday 221 as mayorall advised but 230 dis morning again? Make i carry my access bank Visa... grin
Stanbic 235
First bank 242
Gtb 230
My last option. Access bank ??

Abeg whats access bank rate

Hi Ali Mayowa Michael, the dollar rate on the Visa card is $255 to one dollar. Thanks

Access on FB

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 9:48am On Dec 09, 2015
mayorall:

Hi Ali Mayowa Michael, the dollar rate on the Visa card is $255 to one dollar.

Access on FB
i told you all that the rate is going as high as 260 and maybe even higher ,but many of you still dont believe .until the official devalued rates are announced the naira will continue to fall
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 9:50am On Dec 09, 2015
If you need PayPal funds head over to www.topupgold.com
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 989900: 9:53am On Dec 09, 2015
Buhari, how far na?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by aterejr(m): 9:54am On Dec 09, 2015
Good day everyone,
for those using FCMB dollar rate as of yesterday (MasterCard) was #240 per dollar
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 989900: 9:55am On Dec 09, 2015
Usually in the past, exchange rates used to be in favour of the Naira in December . . .
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by holuphisayor(m): 9:57am On Dec 09, 2015
989900:
Buhari, how far na?
Chill for $1=1 naira grin

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by holuphisayor(m): 9:59am On Dec 09, 2015
onatisi:
i told you all that the rate is going as high as 260 and maybe even higher ,but many of you still dont believe .until the official devalued rates are announced the naira will continue to fall
What do u suggest sir?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by stevolinkon40: 11:09am On Dec 09, 2015
mayorall:

Hi Ali Mayowa Michael, the dollar rate on the Visa card is $255 to one dollar. Thanks

Access on FB
gtb and stanbic.still the only option.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tdjeans(m): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2015
Good Morning All, I need to send $1000 to a BOA account. Can anyone help ?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by elijahdre(m): 11:39am On Dec 09, 2015
stevolinkon40:
Gtb now 230 as at this morning. Zenith is even better at 228
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by stevolinkon40: 11:51am On Dec 09, 2015
elijahdre:

Gtb now 230 as at this morning. Zenith is even better at 228
make person go open all bank accounts be that.

whats skye rate currently
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
stevolinkon40:

Skye is 215.46 but can only pay maximum of N20,000/day
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bimppyola: 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
stevolinkon40:

You are right with zenith dollar to naira rate.9th december 2015

3days ago i was charged #235 to $1
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by stevolinkon40: 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
Mariesio:

HA. LESS THAN 100USD? THAT BANK IS A JOKE grin

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by adamilen(f): 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
bukahands:

A web payment will work, the limit is $1000

Please what do you mean by web payment. What I did was to click on the Mastercard logo on the payment page, then I put in my card details on the payment page.

That was when I got the error message that I had exceeded my limit. Is this method the same as web payment?

I went to GTBank and they said the limit is $300 that its a CBN directive and there is nothing they can do about it.

Please how can I access the $1000 limit or is there any other way around this problem.

Thanks in advance
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ezyra(m): 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
Diamond Bank is currently 237.4
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by osmoses(m): 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
stevolinkon40:
gtb went up to 228 yesterday.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by popless(m): 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
It is well my people.
Wetin dey happen with our currency for Christ Sake
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 9free(m): 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
Mariesio:

Time to open/have a Skye bank account.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by hardballs: 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
FOR CCTV INSTALLATION AND SECURITY PRODUCTS, ACCESS CONTROL HAND HELD AND WALK THROUGH METAL DETECTORS, ALTERNATIVE ENERGY(SOLAR INSTALLATIONS, INVERTERS, )NAVIGATION SYSTEMS, ELECTRIC FENCING, REMOTE GATE, AUTOMATION ETC
ADDRESS SUITE 19 OLIVE PLAZA OFF AMINU KANO CRESCENT AMINU KANO CRECENT ABUJA
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by texzzy25(m): 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
Oga cctv.....Is there a CCTV that would secure the price of the Naira becos its not looking funny.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by stevolinkon40: 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
grin store your dollar in usa paypal
texzzy25:
Oga cctv.....Is there a CCTV that would secure the price of the Naira becos its not looking funny.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by stevolinkon40: 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2015
Abeg, i made payment using gtb card yesterday. i was charged 221 (i checked my balance on the ATM and did the calculation)...but when i recieve alert today, my account balance don change, it was calculated with #230
Is this right or i fire them our usual mail? grin

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by winetapper: 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
Like play like play someborry would have 10 bank accounts grin

All thanks to Dollar smiley

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by texzzy25(m): 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
cheesy
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sucaba: 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
Being told by multiple banks that annual spending has been restricted to $10,000.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
sucaba:
Being told by multiple banks that annual spending has been restricted to $10,000.
with the bvn,the cbn is working towards limiting the amount of transactions per bvn. so even if yoave 100 bank accounts ,that number which repreaents you will have a spending limit and once it is reached the bank willl not allow the transactions to go thru. january ?february proposed plans
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dalemat: 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hello everybody

My Little 10 kobo contribution

I want to believe there is a way out or an alternative to this $300 restrictions especially for people shopping above $300 at once.

The system works and this it.

STEP ONE Purchase BITCOINS from a Nigerian Bitcoin Exchanger (https://bitx.co) with Naira at the prevailing market price

STEP TWO Send your Bitcoins to a Foreign Bitcoin exchanger that offers prepaid mastercard.(https://bit-/ or https://www.xmlgold.eu/)

Note that you will need to get verified before you can avail yourself of the service. Documents you need for verification are passport or drivers licence or national Id

you will also need utility bill or bank statement for address verification. just visit the websites and see things for your self. I personally have verified accounts with the website i mentioned and i have used them for exchanges and there are legit.

it should be noted that this is the fastest and cheapest way of sending money any where in world in less than 30 min with out leaving your house. you dont even need to go to a bank as long as you have internet banking.

let me illustrate

Assuming i want to send $400 or Euro400 or Gbp400 or any currency you can think off.

i will simply fund my verified https://bitx.co account with N86,347 to purchase 1 Bitcoin because that is the price as at time of posting while it is $416 in foreign exchangers.

so, if i have a brother or friend in america that has a verified account with (https://bit-) or any other exchanger. i will simply send the bitcoin i purchased and send it to his bitcoin address and after receiving it in less than 30 mins he exchanges it for dollars or any currency of choice at the prevailing market price.

The good thing is that in less than 30mins and less than N200 the transaction can be finalised.

it is working for me. give it a try.

I am not in any in way affiliated to this sites neither are they paying me to promote their website. I am using their services and so far so good it has worked for me and there are legit.

Lest i forget. if you need a multicurrency bank account, there is a european company based in luxemburg called leupay offering this service. www.leupay.eu. i have registered and verified my accounts with them and i even ordered my 3 prepaid cards (usd, euro and gbp). i have used the usd card for a test trAansaction and it actually works as well as at ATM. i will post pix.

you can fund your account with your debit cards or through wire transfer
you can also send wire transfer and even SEPA.
You can can order for your cards free of charge. it will arrive within 12days. i will post pix of mine.

cheers

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Kufie(m): 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
tdjeans:
Good Morning All, I need to send $1000 to a BOA account. Can anyone help ?

Send me an email (iamkufre@yahoo.com)
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mayorall(m): 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
Access well so?.

Cc: tyconcepts

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.