Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1221901 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
Adebayolove:
it's $1.95

But You don't really need to confirm a newly added card on PayPal before you can make payment it. You can add the card and make payment with it without confirming the card.

Do you know the monthly limit of the Africard?
I didn't intend to confirm, I was after the rate.
No I don't.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 3:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
mavinc4u:

Is $1.95 but some banks will hit your account twice; first is $1 and the second is $1.95 making it total of $2.95. Check your account to know how many times they deducted.
I think this was just $1 because I eventually made a purchase and the rate was N320.289xxxxxxxx
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by eniolaamoda: 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
650$ and 112$ paypal for sale at 350/$ each
If u need it contact me
My numbers are on my profile .........
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
dragnet:
I think this was just $1 because I eventually made a purchase and the rate was N320.289xxxxxxxx

Okay, I doubt if it will return any paypal four digit code. The money is just a testing ground for uba grin. If you need a code then the actual money would be deducted.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
mavinc4u:

Okay, I doubt if it will return any paypal four digit code. The money is just a testing ground for uba grin. If you need a code then the actual money would be deducted.

I don't need any code abeg, every kobo counts.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by DoraOwunna(f): 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
[quote author=richard04 post=55873666][/quote]
Pls can smone tell me ow much i can trust dese guys fast, onatisi and
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
dragnet:

I don't need any code abeg, every kobo counts.

You need that code since you have initiated the confirmation code stuff otherwise the card would be blocked along the line that you would need to get a new card. I am speaking from experience.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Adebayolove(m): 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
dragnet:

I didn't intend to confirm, I was after the rate.
No I don't.
Any idea of what the monthly limit is?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
$500 paypal for sale at 355/$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 5:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
Adebayolove:
Any idea of what the monthly limit is?

I don't have any idea.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
mavinc4u:

You need that code since you have initiated the confirmation code stuff otherwise the card would be blocked along the line that you would need to get a new card. I am speaking from experience.

I didn't initiate the confirm card feature, it was immediately I added the card that the deduction was made and I believe that's a regular with new cards just that sometimes we don't get alerted for it.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by DoraOwunna(f): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
eniolaamoda:
650$ and 112$ paypal for sale at 350/$ each
If u need it contact me
My numbers are on my profile .........
Please who can tell me if dis guy is reliable. Need asap
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Durosure(m): 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
DoraOwunna:

Please who can tell me if dis guy is reliable. Need asap
EniolaAmoda is over reliable.. I trade with him almost everyday

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Zdoh(m): 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
. . . We BUY and SELL ...
Payoneer
Paypal
Skrill
Bitcoin and
Neteller funds at good rate bring your funds for
instant exchange to Naira... instant payment
guarantee

Mobile/Whatsap ....08088759163.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by showkhunbi(m): 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
2k AGC available...contact me on 08022818028
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by debybeautyworld(f): 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hello all
PayPal funded needed urgently, if u have state ur rate.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ilyasmuy: 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
$78 paypal available at 330. Not FnF . Whatsapp 08102694766
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sugni: 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
$50 AGC available
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
$600 Skrill Available.....
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 3RNEST(m): 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
lordaustin:

My heart goes out to you bro! Most times when these things happen, it

takes the grace of God not to want to pay back. Its a pity how people

will want to rip their fellow humans off without an iota of sympathy.

May god give you the fortitude to bear the loss.

You shall recover all.
Amen oh...Thanks Lordaustin

legendary11:

Sorry to hear about the news
God 'll lead you through....

Amen oh...Thanks Legendary11, Skrill Lengend...

eliteweb:
Sorry my brother 3rnest, u

will surely get all in triple fold...

Amen and Thanks Eliteweb Da Boss

sunmike065:
Abeg enough of all this

blame games jare.. Una no dey tire? Since morning fah undecided

3RNEST... Sorry for what happen bro.. God will reward ur lost in 1M

folds. cry

-----------------------------------------------

$1040 btc available @ 385/$

Send first / Escrow

Contact below..

Amen bro, thanks sunmike065

initialize:
3rnest sorry about your

losses. I hope u come back strong.

Thanks Boss, hope to be back strong again as never before, shout out

to big bosses over there, tell them i'm getting better and stronger with

God by my side they can't stop me cuz i'm a moving train..

pinkyruledworld:
3rnest sorry 000, may

Allah handle ur case.

Thanks, pinkyruledworld indeed Allah is Great...

zeezaa:

sorry dear take heart

Thanks zeezaa

osusu:
@ 3rnest Take heart bro , i know

how painful dis is, just believe u shall reclaim all ur losses IJN bro
When ure at d bottom dere's only one way for u UP!!!

Thanks osusu and Amen to that....i'm claim it wella.

Kinghenreey:

My heart goes out to you King of skrill.
May God see you through this testing period bro
Amen bro, thanks Kinghenreey

thurpee:

Sorry 3rnest. Try and report at the police station. May God replenish

you in multi folds

Amen bro, i have retrieve almost all my stuff today! u know our

Nigerian police na, but i leave everything into God hands bro cuz He

alone knows best....

Tabbaz:
INFORMATION

3rnest just informed me that the robbers that robbed him this

morning have his phone in their possession

Kindly seize any transaction that relate to him till further notice

Please share as much as possible
Thanks Tabbaz for the quick update toward my predicament, Glory be to God almight for life and i appreciate everyone who turn up to console me during this period, i will update the forum when trading and escrow service will commerce by me....

Update from my end:
First my Nairaland Password has been changed..
As well all my social media platform for trading.

my etisalat line is back, got retrieved today
(call me to confirm 090 80 99 46 46)

my bank cards has been block and they issue me a new one today....
nevertheless our God is in control cuz in Him i trust....

See signature for daily update about me...

Once again, Thanks to all that turn up i really appreciate your effort and may the Good Lord i serve richly bless u all including those i
remember and those i cant remember....

"VOTE OF THANKS BY 3RNEST OF NAIRALAND" OSHE...

#OLUWA_IS_INVOLVED...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by abrahym(m): 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
400/$ PayPal funds available @360
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Clone2020(m): 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal rate N330 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above..

See contact in signature...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
dragnet:
I don't have any idea.
Were you able to purchase above $100 with the africard?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
computerboy:

Were you able to purchase above $100 with the africard?
not yet sir
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by DoraOwunna(f): 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
Durosure:
EniolaAmoda is over reliable.. I trade with him almost everyday

Tanks for this durosure. I just did transact with eniola and it was fastand kul. Great job bro
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Durosure(m): 11:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
DoraOwunna:

Tanks for this durosure. I just did transact with eniola and it was fastand kul. Great job bro
you welcome Nikkybrown house of fashion.... You bae
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
15,000$ bitcoin available @395/$

location = local bitcoin

condition = No time to waste

contact = signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by LeSammy: 11:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
Glory smiley
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 11:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
Singapore1:
15,000$ bitcoin available @395/$

location = local bitcoin

condition = No time to waste

contact = signature

all coin Sold !!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.