Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1222819 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by obinnaj2: 4:17am On Dec 17, 2015
Can person transfer funds from other banks like fidelity bank to this Islamic bank u pple are talking abt
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by winetapper: 5:01am On Dec 17, 2015
Ymodulus see what you yaf cause shocked
That is how
Someborry would goan carry 30 years gbese that e and es Children would continue to pay grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 6:15am On Dec 17, 2015
onatisi:
Well just like I said last week .the dollar is now 270, the truth is it is not favorable for importation,the best thing to do now is to buy thing locally and resell

Is it banks that are charging N270 now or black market ?

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bukahands(m): 6:27am On Dec 17, 2015
stanbic 235
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by deennest: 7:17am On Dec 17, 2015
bukahands:
stanbic 235
what time please?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by gowaga68: 7:30am On Dec 17, 2015
ib22003:
Bitcoins is N240/dollar. Perfect Money is 245 for orders below $100. if your orders processing time is 1 day max. My whats app is +2348103234587.
Your Bitcoin rate is the same with Nigerian Naira.
Koburu!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by imsuboi(m): 7:51am On Dec 17, 2015
GtBank

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by balogunsam(m): 8:14am On Dec 17, 2015
pinkyruledworld:

Bro, abeg post their ikj office, me sef dey roll up once I enter lag.

bro abeg kindly paste their fbk link

Islamic banking sweet die but because of the islamic in it dem no allow them introduce am dat time... ignoramus

https://mobile.facebook.com/JaizBankPlc?_rdr
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by balogunsam(m): 8:16am On Dec 17, 2015
mavinc4u:

Is it banks that are charging N270 now or black market ?

Black market o my sister. Apparently, due to the reduction in card spending limit by banks on their cards, those travelling for the holidays allegedly turned to black market to buy funds to spend abroad since naija master and visa cards are risky to depend upon at the moment...
All these just make me wonder if we have the right people handling the affairs of this nation in the financial sector...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by balogunsam(m): 8:22am On Dec 17, 2015
toluxa1:

They are heavy investors. By the way, if you take a loan as a business, you don't pay interest but you share a certain percentage of your profit with the bank. It goes the other way round too, if you make a loss. So profit or loss is shared between you and bank. They help monitor and keep tab of your business most times though to ensure higher likelihood of your success since it affects them if your business fails. That's how they make profit majorly.

That makes sense. They become partners of some sort and give close marking. You won't want to go use such a fund for family vacation when you have such a system in place. If only we can get a nairalander who has made use of their facilities at one time or the other.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Ymodulus: 8:37am On Dec 17, 2015
toluxa1:

They are heavy investors. By the way, if you take a loan as a business, you don't pay interest but you share a certain percentage of your profit with the bank. It goes the other way round too, if you make a loss. So profit or loss is shared between you and bank. They help monitor and keep tab of your business most times though to ensure higher likelihood of your success since it affects them if your business fails. That's how they make profit majorly.

Good one.

Truly life can be lived in Nigeria, like we see in the western world if we have a lot of info at finger tip.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Ymodulus: 8:40am On Dec 17, 2015
obinnaj2:
Can person transfer funds from other banks like fidelity bank to this Islamic bank u pple are talking abt

Yes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by benebaby77: 8:42am On Dec 17, 2015
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 8:45am On Dec 17, 2015
It is hard time we start processing petition to all meaningful bodies that will quickly resolved these mess surrounding dollar rate mostly when making purchase online...
Lastly,I sent out 20 emails on Wednesday night to Nigeria 20 banks, the feedback received so far has make me to ask my self if it was really CBN that put a stop of western Union transfer to some banks and approve some banks because those who opt out said is CBN rules and many OYINBO lies.
Some bank approve $1000 daily.
Some bank approve $1000 quarterly
Some bank approve $245 daily
Some bank approve $300
Some bank opted out and put the lies on CBN and external factors..
Our shouting and noise should not end here on NL and I think we should take a little step ahead...
Bravo @ My Ogas & Madams reading your boy reviews.
Cc Winetappp
Cc Ymodulus
Cc justi4jesu

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carmal90(m): 9:04am On Dec 17, 2015
Jdesigns:

It's funny in a way sha, I did a little Google search on Islamic banking and there is a markup that have been or would be embedded along the line.

Well, am not in abj na their ikeja office I wanna show face tomorrow wink Make i try dem

You don open already, aw many days for master card to ready?

pls where is their branch in Ikeja? I can only see ikoyi on their website
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ib22003(m): 9:13am On Dec 17, 2015
na naira you wa use pay me now and na small you wan buy. if you quantity. bitcoinis 230 and pm is 240.1. if dollar rate comes downi will reduce it.
gowaga68:

Your Bitcoin rate is the same with Nigerian Naira.
Koburu!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2015
balogunsam:

https://mobile.facebook.com/JaizBankPlc?_rdr

thanks bro

Carmal90:

pls where is their branch in Ikeja? I can only see ikoyi on their website
119, obafemi awolowo way ikj
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 9:34am On Dec 17, 2015
pinkyruledworld:

thanks bro

Biko bring us feedback after you visit them. cheesy
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 17, 2015
pinkyruledworld:

thanks bro

ok
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ib22003(m): 10:12am On Dec 17, 2015
stanbic is 235 with paypal
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kingsleyuk2003(m): 10:13am On Dec 17, 2015
Access bank is 245 with PayPal
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by balogunsam(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2015
justi4jesu:

Biko bring us feedback after you visit them. cheesy

madam, do you have paypal and how much?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 10:35am On Dec 17, 2015
balogunsam:

madam, do you have paypal and how much?

No I don't
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 989900: 10:57am On Dec 17, 2015
W H A T I S H A P P E N I N G?!!!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 989900: 11:03am On Dec 17, 2015
Do we still have a central bank in this country?!

We can't just fold up our hands like this!!

This was part of the reasons we voted out GEJ; now what?!

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 9free(m): 11:12am On Dec 17, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good morning bros.
How the thing dey work, explain Na small.
thanks
My Oga, na Ymodulus go explain. Na only sabi everything for/with Jaiz bank
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 9free(m): 11:14am On Dec 17, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good morning bros.
How the thing dey work, explain Na small.
thanks
My Oga, na Ymodulus go explain. Na only sabi everything for/with Jaiz bank

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sirlop(m): 11:33am On Dec 17, 2015
Fidelity charged me 252.
But I was refunded @ 202.

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
sirlop:
Fidelity charged me 252.
But I was refunded @ 202.
Am also a victim too ooooo. I use my PayPal to purchase an eBook last week and I requested for refund and I was refunded 199 against 240 I was charge. GTBank was the name of the bank.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sirlop(m): 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
Its quite disheartening
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Futurewiser: 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
I just withdrew 20 euro in Germany now with Stanbic IBTC master card and was charged 258 per euro. Yesterday GTbank charged me 272 per uro so I vex try Stanbic and they seem to be better.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
Please how much will it cost sending $170 to Hong Kong, China using western union. pls help with details and advice. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.