Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,897 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (877) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1220241 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by muyex1(m): 7:55am On Aug 21, 2018
Still loading your iTunes and Amazon Card

Now loading Canada ITunes card $50 - $500

Australian $50 - $300 at dope rate

Steam gift card is needed at dope rate
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by funlord(m): 8:18am On Aug 21, 2018
Chukwudiike:

My direct link to whatsapp office is shown below on my signature

Dominique

Another thief spotted. Multiple victims already devoured. A quick search will reveal all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sirlop(m): 11:26am On Aug 21, 2018
Chukwudiike:
Weekly legit source:

Amazon gift card on sale
500$ with cash receipt
100$ with cash receipt
@250

150$ with no receipt
@230

100$ ecode
@180
U are very stupid.
U are using your real details to scam people. After the public holiday, u will hear from me. Foolish scammer
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sirlop(m): 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
Chukwudiike is a scammer
His username is Chukwudiike and his real name is Chukwudi Ikechukwu. He claims to have Amazon gift card, Bitcoin and PayPal. When u pay into his account, he will start telling you stories.

I contacted him yesterday for Amazon gift card with cash receipt. He told me he had. I decided to test him with $100 worth of gift card. He agreed to sell at N250/$. He sent his diamond bank account details Diamond bank ( Ikechukwu Chukwudi
Acc/no: 6684132850) and I transferred 25,000 into his account. He told me to wait for him to check the card.

After 15mins, he told me the card had been redeemed. He asked me to send my account number so that he will transfer the cash back to me. After sending him my account number, he told me that his account only transfers to Diamond bank. I sent him my friends diamond bank account and he equally complained of the same problem. That was when I started suspecting him. He told me to wait till 8, that he will have more cards, since I needed Amazon gift card of $300.

Fast forward to 8.Oclock, he contacted asking me to send more money so that he will settle his supplier cos he was owing him. I refused and told him to either send my 25k or send $100 worth of Amazon gift card.

He later told me he would pay the money into my account. Mumu no even remember say today be public holiday. He contacted me today and told me he was off to work, that he had given his friend the 25k to pay into my account. I laughed and kept quiet. Since then, he has stopped reading my chat on WhatsApp and has blocked me.
I know the money involved is small, but we need to get rid of these scammers that go about scamming innocent Nigerians. I wonder how a full fledged adult will chose to follow this path instead of looking for something reasonable to do. From the investigation I've made, that is his real details. It is stupid for him to use his details to scam people. I will make sure I get this ingrate cos he has taken me for granted. No matter what it cost me, justice must be served.

I am writing this to warn people to desist from transacting with him. It could be anybody.
I will attach his picture and my chat with him.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sirlop(m): 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
More screenshots

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sirlop(m): 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
More

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sirlop(m): 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
More....

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by donshady(m): 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
I buy AMAZON GIFT CARD with CASH and DEBIT receipt, I also buy AMAZON GIFT CARD with no RECEIPT .
I BUY ITUNES gift card (Physical card and E-code)
WALMART gift card.
EBAY gift card.
STEAM Wallet gift card
GOOGLE play card
FAST PAYMENT BEST RATES
I BUY BULK AND SINGLE Card.

Call/WhatsApp...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by eniola1010(m): 7:38am On Aug 22, 2018
230$ fnf for sale at 325/$
90 payoneer for sale at 347/$
Call me if you need any.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by muyex1(m): 8:40am On Aug 22, 2018

Now loading Canada ITunes Single $20 - $500

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bizzynix: 10:12am On Aug 22, 2018
577 RMB via Alipay. Contact's below.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by suchmuch: 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
We are buying bitcoins at the best rate in the world

Bring all to PM
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Ailevi: 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
$200 skrill for sale. Contact via whatsapp
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by donshady(m): 7:53am On Aug 23, 2018
I buy AMAZON GIFT CARD with CASH and DEBIT receipt, I also buy AMAZON GIFT CARD with no RECEIPT .
I BUY ITUNES gift card (Physical card and E-code)
WALMART gift card.
EBAY gift card.
STEAM Wallet gift card
GOOGLE play card
FAST PAYMENT BEST RATES
I BUY BULK AND SINGLE Card.....

. Call/WhatsApp ...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by muyex1(m): 8:37am On Aug 23, 2018

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macphilip: 10:14am On Aug 23, 2018
MyTopExchange is your trusted & reliable exchanger

Payoneer √ (Sell Payoneer Funds at N330 per USD)
Neteller √ (We buy Neteller at N320 per USD)
Skrill √
Bitcoin √
Perfect Money √
(Buy Perfect Money in Nigeria at N370 per USD)

Withdraw from Fiverr, Upwork & Freelancer at N330 per USD

We offer you competitive and attractive rates
Instant payments smiley no delays wink no stories cheesy

We are an approved Payment Agent for Binary (formerly Betonmarkets)
Get fast funding and withdrawal of your binary account

Call 08144333114 WhatsApp 08065167701
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kace34: 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
Mscomobile offers you an interactive bulk SMS website that can meet up all your bulk SMS and voice message needs.

We filters out all DND numbers from your bulk numbers and sent SMS to only numbers without DND. You're not charge for any SMS that is not sent to a DND lines.

We have a secure online payment system.

We provide you a breakdown of the message history, so you can know which number received your SMS and which one did not and why?

Our portal is easy to understand and used

You can do bulk SMS, voice message, Unicode, MMS, Flash, Short Code in our portal. With your one account.

Our scheduling system is very effective

We have a well understood graphics representation of your SMS traffic.

You can send birthday broadcast to your customers

We charge per SMS and not unit.

You can click on this link to create an account
http:///2BEW6sv
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by uc97: 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
sirlop:
Chukwudiike is a scammer
His username is Chukwudiike and his real name is Chukwudi Ikechukwu. He claims to have Amazon gift card, Bitcoin and PayPal. When u pay into his account, he will start telling you stories.

I contacted him yesterday for Amazon gift card with cash receipt. He told me he had. I decided to test him with $100 worth of gift card. He agreed to sell at N250/$. He sent his diamond bank account details Diamond bank ( Ikechukwu Chukwudi
Acc/no: 6684132850) and I transferred 25,000 into his account. He told me to wait for him to check the card.

After 15mins, he told me the card had been redeemed. He asked me to send my account number so that he will transfer the cash back to me. After sending him my account number, he told me that his account only transfers to Diamond bank. I sent him my friends diamond bank account and he equally complained of the same problem. That was when I started suspecting him. He told me to wait till 8, that he will have more cards, since I needed Amazon gift card of $300.

Fast forward to 8.Oclock, he contacted asking me to send more money so that he will settle his supplier cos he was owing him. I refused and told him to either send my 25k or send $100 worth of Amazon gift card.

He later told me he would pay the money into my account. Mumu no even remember say today be public holiday. He contacted me today and told me he was off to work, that he had given his friend the 25k to pay into my account. I laughed and kept quiet. Since then, he has stopped reading my chat on WhatsApp and has blocked me.
I know the money involved is small, but we need to get rid of these scammers that go about scamming innocent Nigerians. I wonder how a full fledged adult will chose to follow this path instead of looking for something reasonable to do. From the investigation I've made, that is his real details. It is stupid for him to use his details to scam people. I will make sure I get this ingrate cos he has taken me for granted. No matter what it cost me, justice must be served.

I am writing this to warn people to desist from transacting with him. It could be anybody.
I will attach his picture and my chat with him.

Obviously you didn't read or you ignored my warning above. I warned you guys about people who recently registered. I was referring to him, but since he had not committed any crime then, I didn't want to mention his name. Sorry guy. Read earlier posts in any thread u join and also use escrow at all cost. Sorry.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sirlop(m): 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
uc97:

Obviously you didn't read or you ignored my warning above. I warned you guys about people who recently registered. I was referring to him, but since he had not committed any crime then, I didn't want to mention his name. Sorry guy. Read earlier posts in any thread u join and also use escrow at all cost. Sorry.
Noted. Thanks.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macphilip: 9:23am On Aug 24, 2018

Skrill √
Bitcoin √
Perfect Money √

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Day11(m): 11:12am On Aug 24, 2018
Bring your skrill fund
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by papadoculus(m): 12:25am On Aug 25, 2018
check my link to see my Htc one m8 available forsale. call me if interested https://www.nairaland.com/4695284/clean-htc-one-m8-available#70583938
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by papadoculus(m): 12:25am On Aug 25, 2018
check my link to see my Htc one m8 available forsale. call me if interested https://www.nairaland.com/4695284/clean-htc-one-m8-available#70583938
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by copperA2015(m): 9:21am On Aug 25, 2018
Buying Btc @350/$

Bring all you have.
Also buying... Skrill , Neteller and all gift cards....
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ib22003(m): 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2018
Payoneer needed. scammers keep off.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bobo65(m): 6:17am On Aug 26, 2018
eniola1010:
230$ fnf for sale at 325/$
90 payoneer for sale at 347/$
Call me if you need any.

Is your payoneer still available?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
3500$ paypal available for sale
neat funds
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Aythereal: 8:33am On Aug 27, 2018
600$ amazon checkout needed weekly @270/$. Trusted people only
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by muyex1(m): 9:02am On Aug 27, 2018

EBay Gift Card $50 - $200

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macphilip: 9:56am On Aug 27, 2018

Skrill √
Bitcoin √
Perfect Money √

(1) (2) (3) ... (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.