Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (895) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1225924 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Dannyboi47(m): 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
I buy and exchange your PayPal funds at a very good rate. Upwork,Fiverr, are also included. Contact me on WhatsApp 08106650871
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by yinkeys(m): 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
Clean $100 USA f&f PayPal needed
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by articlewriter: 6:01am On Jun 28, 2020

Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid withdrawals via PayPal.

I will buy funds from $50 and above - rates are good. Contact details on signature.

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ymbappe: 11:27am On Jun 30, 2020
$3k PayPal available.

MOQ: $1,000.

Rate: Affordable.

Get in touch.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by crazo(m): 9:50am On Jul 08, 2020
[s][/s]$6000 BTC AVAILABLE. BLOCKCHAIN, COME WITH ESCROW[s][/s]
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by haywhy59(m): 8:08am On Jul 09, 2020
crazo:
$6000 BTC AVAILABLE. BLOCKCHAIN, COME WITH ESCROW

Interested
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lecky001(m): 8:40am On Jul 09, 2020
Paypal funds available 600 rate 400
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Fathai(m): 10:02am On Jul 28, 2020
Etinosajay:
Old EBAY accounts NEEDED

I'M buying

6 months and Above

Contact on signature
how much are you paying
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by eniola1010(m): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
$10k chime needed
$7k movo needed
$5.5k starbuck cashback needed

$10k chime needed
$7k movo needed
$5.5k starbuck cashback needed

Whatsapp me from my bio
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Taeewo(m): 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
$500 skrill available for sale
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
Please contact me for all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, domain sales from Godaddy, afternic, Fivesquid, skrill, payoneer, BITCOIN to us at sweet rates........

We buy everyday

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by crazo(m): 7:49am On Aug 06, 2020
Hazzantazzan Na you I wan follow deal PayPal??
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:52am On Aug 06, 2020
crazo:
Hazzantazzan Na you I wan follow deal PayPal??

Yes im with you
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by miqos02(m): 8:41am On Aug 08, 2020
$90 eBay checkout needed
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by miqos02(m): 8:44am On Aug 08, 2020
$150 eBay checkout needed
$230 eBay checkout needed
$45 eBay checkout needed
$40 eBay checkout needed
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by directonpc(m): 7:07am On Aug 09, 2020
What's the best and safe way to get a Paypal account that I can receive money with. I don tire for transferwise rate.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by TotoNaRubber: 9:15am On Aug 09, 2020
How much does transferwise charge you in percentage and what method of transfer do you use with them?

directonpc:
What's the best and safe way to get a Paypal account that I can receive money with. I don tire for transferwise rate.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by directonpc(m): 9:19am On Aug 09, 2020
TotoNaRubber:
How much does transferwise charge you in percentage and what method of transfer do you use with them?

you can check their site for their rate. Their exchange rate however is still around 370/USD.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by articlewriter: 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2020

Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid withdrawals via PayPal.

I will buy funds from $50 and above - rates are good. Contact details on signature..

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Etinosajay(m): 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
Fathai:
how much are you paying

Send me a PM please
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Etinosajay(m): 8:01am On Aug 11, 2020
Old EBAY accounts NEEDED

I'M buying

6 months and Above

Contact on signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Zdoh(m): 8:25am On Aug 11, 2020
ymbappe:
$3k PayPal available.

MOQ: $1,000.

Rate: Affordable.

Get in touch.
Bring all your legit PayPal
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Zdoh(m): 8:26am On Aug 11, 2020
Taeewo:
$500 skrill available for sale
I am interested let's deal.

ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES®

BUYING/SELLING

>>Bitcoin

>>Payoneer

>>Paypal

>>Skrill

>>Neteller

>>Perfect money

Fiverr, Upwork and Freelancer withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Instant payment guarantee

Call/Whatsapp ☎️___+2348088759163
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 10:00am On Aug 11, 2020
I do Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals daily...................COME AND ENJOY OUR HIGH RATE

We buy everyday.......You get your Naira within secondsss smiley

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by miqos02(m): 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ebay checkout needed, link and address available.
$50, $100, $200, $150, $800
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 18, 2020
miqos02:
Ebay checkout needed, link and address available.
$50, $100, $200, $150, $800
You still need this?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by miqos02(m): 3:53am On Aug 18, 2020
papiforreal:

You still need this?
yes
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by greenskittles: 1:30am On Aug 29, 2020
directonpc:
you can check their site for their rate. Their exchange rate however is still around 370/USD.
Hi, i wanted to ask if there's any other method you'd recommend. Is it possible to send money from the US to Nigeria through a BDC, for example? I'm not interested in non-straightforward methods like BTC and the rest.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by directonpc(m): 4:14am On Aug 29, 2020
greenskittles:

Hi, i wanted to ask if there's any other method you'd recommend. Is it possible to send money from the US to Nigeria through a BDC, for example? I'm not interested in non-straightforward methods like BTC and the rest.
if you know a BDC, yes. But I don't know anyone that has like a website for doing that
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by greenskittles: 4:59am On Aug 29, 2020
directonpc:
if you know a BDC, yes. But I don't know anyone that has like a website for doing that
Thanks, I actually found one called Everdon BDC and they seem reliable, checked CBN registration list and they're there's and have many good reviews. I'll be going to their physical office to inquire. Their rate is also good.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by directonpc(m): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2020
greenskittles:

Thanks, I actually found one called Everdon BDC and they seem reliable, checked CBN registration list and they're there's and have many good reviews. I'll be going to their physical office to inquire. Their rate is also good.
Great! Good luck.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by eniola1010(m): 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
4 usa verified paypal accounts with direct deposit enabled, available for loading. If interested. Whatsapp me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.