Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1226423 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lecky001(m): 5:15am On Dec 24, 2015
cool
lecky001:
Paypal fund for sale $500 @ 245naira per $.Contact if interested call 09092570525 or whatsapp 08168994776.one on one transaction is the best pls
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by modath(f): 5:25am On Dec 24, 2015
favoredgal:

Hubby bought 265 to a $ at the airport tonight

God punish GTBank for being higher than black market

GT na very sneaky bank, imagine they told one guy that receives inflow that CBN policy states he can't draw as FX cash & gave him 2 options..

1. Receive @ 197 or so

2. Sell @ another ridiculous (slightly higher) rate as e dollar to their Abok1 customer through their respective dorms..

Their staff keep "lying" that CBN's policies are revolving & confusing, they are the only confused party, other banks have no such problem. undecided

How are you ojare, take care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by modath(f): 5:31am On Dec 24, 2015
lecky001:
Paypal fund for sale $500 @ 245naira per $.Contact if interested call 09092570525 or whatsapp 08168994776.one on one transaction is the best pls

Must one individual buy all or you can piecemeal?
I want some (200$) but i don't even have paypal , how do we get around dat?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by favoredgal: 5:45am On Dec 24, 2015
modath:

GT na very sneaky bank, imagine they told one guy that receives inflow that CBN policy states he can't draw as FX cash & gave him 2 options..

1. Receive @ 197 or so

2. Sell @ another ridiculous (slightly higher) rate as e dollar to their Abok1 customer through their respective dorms..

Their staff keep "lying" that CBN's policies are revolving & confusing, they are the only confused party, other banks have no such problem. undecided

I'm fine darl, guess we are many that have vested interest in this forex matter smiley

Gtbank is overrated in my opinion, pls tell me the guy dint fall for their lies

Take care dear

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by modath(f): 6:03am On Dec 24, 2015
favoredgal:

I'm fine darl, guess we are many that have vested interest in this forex matter smiley

Gtbank is overrated in my opinion, pls tell me the guy dint fall for their lies

Take care dear

The guy did ooo, enter gutter sef, dem don molest him for a couple of months, he opened a thread about it ydy.

https://www.nairaland.com/2819018/cbn-controlling-lagos-banks-different#41267549

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by favoredgal: 6:10am On Dec 24, 2015
modath:

The guy did ooo, enter gutter sef, dem don molest him for a couple of months, he opened a thread about it ydy.

https://www.nairaland.com/2819018/cbn-controlling-lagos-banks-different#41267549

He needs to send an email to customer service and get the person sacked.

travelex does something similar too, (or well used to do before PTA became scarce$. They will collect ur Bvn, passport and ticket details, tell you the max they can sell is $2k but when u attempt to buy from somewhere else the system will read that u have exhausted ur $4k limit

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Ymodulus: 6:16am On Dec 24, 2015
favoredgal:

He needs to send an email to customer service and get the person sacked.

travelex does something similar too, (or well used to do before PTA became scarce$. They will collect ur Bvn, passport and ticket details, tell you the max they can sell is $2k but when u attempt to buy from somewhere else the system will read that u have exhausted ur $4k limit

Their wuse 2 branch claims not to sell BTA / PTA. I heard from their desk lady that it has been suspended by CBN.

I wuse 2 branch close wise market. When I heard this I was like is this lady not updated? Or is she just saying the truth.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lilee2hot(f): 6:29am On Dec 24, 2015
favoredgal:

Hubby bought 265 to a $ at the airport tonight

God punish GTBank for being higher than black market
My Prophetess dey curse. Kikikikikiki. Surprised to find you here. i af milsed you.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Cvesta(m): 6:34am On Dec 24, 2015
modath:

GT na very sneaky bank, imagine they told one guy that receives inflow that CBN policy states he can't draw as FX cash &amp;amp; gave him 2 options..

1. Receive @ 197 or so

Their staff keep "lying" that CBN's policies are revolving &amp;amp; confusing, they are the only confused party, other banks have no such problem. undecided

GTB is a scam..received some FX and they paid me at 198.97 ...all effort to correct this
anomaly has proven abortive..they keep churning out irrelevant stories..Imagine their agent confirming their exchange rate as #250 as at Wednesday and was why I got paid the amount I got....he probably has lost touch with simple Arithmetic..a loss of over #65k in just one transaction....RUN FROM GTB!!!!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by magicfinger1: 7:01am On Dec 24, 2015
Nigerians are very funny and in fact I won't be surprised if comedians like alibaba and co are here making all sorts of jokes. So ppl believe banks have the time of monitoring a thread on nairaland before fixing their exchange rate for their multi billion naira business!!!! Anyone thinking like this needs to go back to primary one and start learning abcd. I noticed some very insightful and intelligent contributions from 3 or 4 posters but unfortunate they seemed to have been discouraged by the low thinking of some ppl exhibited here. 2 of them were trying to show ppl some ways if doing things but majority of ppl here were concerned with the eyes only on exchange rate ,which card or which bank.
All the money been touted on this thread isn't up to 10000$ a day ,which isn't even enough for a bank branch in Lagos talkless of the whole nation,there are ppl moving and buying thousands of dollars daily without even knowing what is called nairalans. So peeps here should stop having any feelings of superior importance attached to nairaland.
solution
The solution is simple,to transact with forex ppl need to go back to the streets and talk to traders who still import without staying 24hrs on this thread like some ppl. For those wanting to buy from china ,there are agents at the airport that remits money abroad quickly the basic truth is you can't beat the rate down,you buy at the prevailing rate and sell likewise. Ppl will buy your goods once they notice they have no choice. This is business. There is another cheaper way though which is been used by traders in idumota and alaba to get forex and buy cheaply.if you want to learn and make profit . Stop been a nairaland posting champion and learn from the real traders in major markets.

I am expecting knocks for this post grin grin grin

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by favoredgal: 7:36am On Dec 24, 2015
lilee2hot:
My Prophetess dey curse. Kikikikikiki. Surprised to find you here. i af milsed you.

smiley
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by abbeyforex(m): 7:39am On Dec 24, 2015
For those of us trading the Forex market,higher exchange rate has always been our prayer when we bought low. We buy low and sell high,also we sell when the price is high and buy back when the price is low. Though this is not applicable to every Forex trader but the trained eyes who can foresee and interprete economic conditions and data. 'Plan B' as always. Is your own Plan B in place yet?

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by balogunsam(m): 7:40am On Dec 24, 2015
@magicfinger1, well said! You hit the nail on the head...therefore, you shall not be knocked. Merry Christmas man!

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by balogunsam(m): 7:52am On Dec 24, 2015
Does anyone else run dorm account from other banks? How is the payout handled and what's been your experience? Please advice before some others fall into GTB's dorm well.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 8:43am On Dec 24, 2015
Good morning every-one

The 1st aim of these thread is enlighten everyone about current FX and since tight measures was introduce by CBN & Bank Card Fx increase rate . Since then this thread has turn to something else and some ppl are even blast and i am also among those who also blast someone who tag info for N150k....

I will not blame anyone because 80% of those that run to these thread are just here to be guided by someone effort or finding forgetting that the only reason that makes that person ahead of you is information which start with effort of Research both offline and online. base on my finding mostly online with Etisalat 4G Unlimited Network since 3Months now, i discover that one can comfortable spend or send more than 2million online daily without any challenges, without any of our USELESS BANK CARD or CBN Policies but the may reason i have not 100% cough it out Little and fully render it as our additional services is because our country Nigeria has been blacklisted and my more finding and even right now i just discover that some nearby Africa counties is favored , countries like Niger , Ghana , Ivory coast etc.

The research & hustling for secure plan B continue and MY ADVICE FOR YOU READING THESE WORTHLESS COMMENT, PLEASE LET EVERYONE GO BACK TO ONLINE AND DO MORE RESEARCH AND YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID.

LASTLY I WILL BE BACK VERY SOON!!!.....

NOTE: THOSE FAVORED AFRICA COUNTRIES IS NOT WESTERN UNION TRANSFER , MONEY GRAM ,OR THOUGH BORDER GHANA MUST GO BUSINESS.....

BRAVO

CC WINETAPPER
CC Abbeyforex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by abbeyforex(m): 8:46am On Dec 24, 2015
AleAirHub:
Good morning every-one

The 1st aim of these thread is enlighten everyone about current FX and since tight measures was introduce by CBN & Bank Card Fx increase rate . Since then this thread has turn to something else and some ppl are even blast and i am also among those who also blast someone who tag info for N150k....

I will not blame anyone because 80% of those that run to these thread are just here to be guided by someone effort or finding forgetting that the only reason that makes that person ahead of you is information which start with effort of Research both offline and online. base on my finding mostly online with Etisalat 4G Unlimited Network since 3Months now, i discover that one can comfortable spend or send more than 2million online daily without any challenges, without any of our USELESS BANK CARD or CBN Policies but the may reason i have not 100% cough it out Little and fully render it as our additional services is because our country Nigeria has been blacklisted and my more finding and even right now i just discover that some nearby Africa counties is favored , countries like Niger , Ghana , Ivory coast etc.

The research & hustling for secure plan B continue and MY ADVICE FOR YOU READING THESE WORTHLESS COMMENT, PLEASE LET EVERYONE GO BACK TO ONLINE AND DO MORE RESEARCH AND YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID.

LASTLY I WILL BE BACK VERY SOON!!!.....

NOTE: THOSE FAVORED AFRICA COUNTRIES IS NOT WESTERN UNION TRANSFER , MONEY GRAM ,OR THOUGH BORDER GHANA MUST GO BUSINESS.....

BRAVO

CC WINETAPPER
CC Abbeyforex

Noted Sir !
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by winetapper: 9:04am On Dec 24, 2015
Bravo @aleairhub

truely Knowledge is the key

waiting for someborry to dig out info and share just like that won't be that easy

but the effort of the person in need would help the owner of the info consider
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by magicfinger1: 9:33am On Dec 24, 2015
balogunsam:
@magicfinger1, well said! You hit the nail on the head...therefore, you shall not be knocked. Merry Christmas man!
how far with The lagtech issue? Are u in Lagos or Ibadan? Don't let the FX situation bother you,it Isn't worrying many businesses that even require huge FX capital because of the means available. Do u have a public email? Let me have it . We can discuss some few things
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lazinny(m): 9:33am On Dec 24, 2015
Stanbic why !?, just got an email from them. Mastercard daily limit now $350 pos & online, $150 atm cash withdrawal.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 9:55am On Dec 24, 2015
Yep! Stanbic $350. This country has gone down the shitter
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mployer(m): 10:05am On Dec 24, 2015
magicfinger1:
Nigerians are very funny and in fact I won't be surprised if comedians like alibaba and co are here making all sorts of jokes. So ppl believe banks have the time of monitoring a thread on nairaland before fixing their exchange rate for their multi billion naira business!!!! Anyone thinking like this needs to go back to primary one and start learning abcd. I noticed some very insightful and intelligent contributions from 3 or 4 posters but unfortunate they seemed to have been discouraged by the low thinking of some ppl exhibited here. 2 of them were trying to show ppl some ways if doing things but majority of ppl here were concerned with the eyes only on exchange rate ,which card or which bank.
All the money been touted on this thread isn't up to 10000$ a day ,which isn't even enough for a bank branch in Lagos talkless of the whole nation,there are ppl moving and buying thousands of dollars daily without even knowing what is called nairalans. So peeps here should stop having any feelings of superior importance attached to nairaland.
solution
The solution is simple,to transact with forex ppl need to go back to the streets and talk to traders who still import without staying 24hrs on this thread like some ppl. For those wanting to buy from china ,there are agents at the airport that remits money abroad quickly the basic truth is you can't beat the rate down,you buy at the prevailing rate and sell likewise. Ppl will buy your goods once they notice they have no choice. This is business. There is another cheaper way though which is been used by traders in idumota and alaba to get forex and buy cheaply.if you want to learn and make profit . Stop been a nairaland posting champion and learn from the real traders in major markets.

I am expecting knocks for this post grin grin grin

Bro, stanbic is charging 260/$ presently. If you have any rate less than that, then share it and stop wining. You must not wait for others to update you, you can update others too.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Futurewiser: 10:12am On Dec 24, 2015
Dear Valued Customer

New International Spend Limit Update on Stanbic IBTC Debit MasterCard.

This is to notify you of changes in the international daily spend limits on your MasterCard Debit card effective 23rd December, 2015.

This will affect your daily spend on ATM withdrawals, POS and Online (Web) terminals for International payments.

Please see details below:

Effective 23rd December 2015

POS and Online: $350 (or equivalent in other currencies)
ATM Cash Withdrawal: $150 (or equivalent in other currencies)
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by clintonsparkz(m): 10:12am On Dec 24, 2015
lazinny:
Stanbic why !?, just got an email from them. Mastercard daily limit now $350 pos & online, $150 atm cash withdrawal.
First bank sent me a mail that mastercard daily limit is $300.
That can't even pay 4 an iphone 6, I just hope with this measures the naira appreciates.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 10:24am On Dec 24, 2015
I don die embarassed

Brutality from Stanbic IBTC

1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by toluxa1(m): 10:54am On Dec 24, 2015
$260 Paypal funds available at N230
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by balogunsam(m): 11:01am On Dec 24, 2015
magicfinger1:
how far with The lagtech issue? Are u in Lagos or Ibadan? Don't let the FX situation bother you,it Isn't worrying many businesses that even require huge FX capital because of the means available. Do u have a public email? Let me have it . We can discuss some few things

I'm in ibadan at the moment bro. Lagtech Hehehe...haven't visited the thread in weeks. You can mail me via my email in my signature. Look forward to that discussion.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mercyitodo(f): 11:05am On Dec 24, 2015
toluxa1:
$260 Paypal funds available at N230
I need about 140 dollar to pay for a transaction on aliexpress.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by toluxa1(m): 11:19am On Dec 24, 2015
mercyitodo:

I need about 140 dollar to pay for a transaction on aliexpress.

I dont think i have time for that aliexpress parol jare
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
toluxa1:

Please i need $559.4 to pay to an alibaba supplier.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mercyitodo(f): 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
toluxa1:

Lol
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bamoza(m): 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
$500 paypal fund for sale. shoot me a mail if interested
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lecky001(m): 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
modath:

Must one individual buy all or you can piecemeal?
I want some (200$) but i don't even have paypal , how do we get around dat?

I can split the fund if you wish depending on how much you're buying ie it must be a round figure (eg 100,200 etc)and you must have a USA paypal account to receive fund.thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.