Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,998 members, 7,849,009 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:24 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1232812 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by elijahdre(m): 8:33am On May 19, 2016
I need 474usd via PayPal. Pls anyone available?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 9:53am On May 19, 2016
tumababa:

monthly limit of 2000usd. u can decide to finish it in 1 day

Oh! They edited it. Not bad. Better than Stanbic's 350 daily 1250 monthly.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by achicares(m): 2:50pm On May 19, 2016
Pls. what's gtb $ exchange rate?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ibnjarir93(m): 4:01pm On May 19, 2016
Is DCC categorised under domestic or international transaction? Anyone with an idea pls.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by musachara: 4:22pm On May 19, 2016
UncleBen:

Contact me on what app +254701477028 let discuss.
compliments! i need to fund my dorm acct with atleast $1,500, i can pay a rate less than 300/usd
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by shocker007(m): 8:16pm On May 19, 2016
Egonekwu:
Hello ma people. I have seen the Lords Goodness and I cannot keep it to myself... lol. I found a naira card right under my nose that allows you do transaction of 1million (max) per day for less than 300 naira per usd. Its also without a monthly limit for now. Where my Sabi Importers like me?? This is specifically for you. I am sharing this information for Freeeee. You can send me a Pm if you are intrested. (Abi make i charge 100k self).. looooool... grin grin grin grin grin

It sure comes with a Limit of $50,000 yearly spend.
So don't be deceived by the N1million daily spend or N5million monthly spend.
Once you get to your annual limit, that's all.

And for your info its N312.8 to a $.
It has never went below that since all this currency issue started.

Plus you will pay excess when stocking it up, except you use Diamond bank online service.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by aterejr(m): 9:30pm On May 19, 2016
made payments with FCMB MasterCard on AliEx 365 naira per dollar
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 10:07pm On May 19, 2016
aterejr:
made payments with FCMB MasterCard on AliEx
365 naira per dollar

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by meetmal03(f): 10:17pm On May 19, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dest4real(m): 11:07pm On May 19, 2016
shocker007:

It sure comes with a Limit of $50,000 yearly spend.
So don't be deceived by the N1million daily spend or N5million monthly spend.
Once you get to your annual limit, that's all.

And for your info its N312.8 to a $.
It has never went below that since all this currency issue started.

Plus you will pay excess when stocking it up, except you use Diamond bank online service.

Boss, what does diamond bank offer?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by completey(f): 11:12pm On May 19, 2016
meetmal03:

When I can shop for you up to 10000 usd @ 295?
Grab a good deal when you see one bro grin
I will need your service next week
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by shocker007(m): 11:22pm On May 19, 2016
dest4real:

Boss, what does diamond bank offer?

Sorry, Its in relation with the 1miilion daily spend card, not a separate service.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Eghosa1(m): 8:13am On May 20, 2016
Hello Friends!

Today's date has a coded meaning in China and the team at CHINA TO LAGOS LLC will be giving out discount rates on shipping for our clients and new shippers.

This is to help alleviate the current pricey situations with imports.

All you have to do is simple!!!

Tell Us what the coded meaning of today's DATE is on our thread and also give a literal pronunciation of it in Chinese!!!

First 10 people who get it qualifies for a 24 hour China to Lagos Shipping discount from us!

#WePay #WeProcure #WeInspect #WeShip

{ChinatoLagos.com : You Phantom, We Provide}.

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by meetmal03(f): 8:20am On May 20, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ceaser: 9:06am On May 20, 2016
lazinny:
Jeez, thought I was the only one. Now my funds is stock in ledger balance.

For 7 days now, I have been expecting a refund from sellers online. Usually in such instances of reversal, the IBTC account gets credited within 5 days.

And in case of the card, have had issues once or twice using it online. Once before, it was rejected by the ATM the moment I typed in the amount to be withdrawn. A retry was successful.

All these happened after the upgrade. I hope my refunds will not be stuck. I will wait for the expiry of the 7-10 days duration for refund before I lash out at 'em.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ceaser: 9:10am On May 20, 2016
meetmal03:

When I can shop for you up to 10000 usd @ 295?

Grab a good deal when you see one bro grin

So what happens in cases of deals gone bad and I am awarded with a refund following a trade dispute? How do I get back my cash from you?

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Eghosa1(m): 9:17am On May 20, 2016
ceaser:

So what happens in cases of deals gone bad and I am awarded with a refund following a trade dispute? How do I get back my cash from you?

Good question.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by meetmal03(f): 9:19am On May 20, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by meetmal03(f): 9:22am On May 20, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 10:57am On May 20, 2016
meetmal03:

My card is refunded and I give u back ur naira.

Refunds only attract a token of 1500 naira due to the charges that ll be taken.

And if what i bought is 1K5, u give nothing? smiley

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Oteleye(f): 11:30am On May 20, 2016
It means chinese valentines day, I love you.
As the pronounciation of
"520" (May 20) is close to "I Love You" in Chinese, many
Chinese young people choose to register for marriage on the
day. (Xinhua/Li Bo)
Literary pronunciation is
Eghosa1:
Hello Friends!

Today's date has a coded meaning in China and the team at CHINA TO LAGOS LLC will be giving out discount rates on shipping for our clients and new shippers.

Tell Us what the coded meaning of today's DATE is on our thread and also give a literal pronunciation of it in Chinese!!!

First 10 people who get it qualifies for a 24 hour China to Lagos Shipping discount from us!

{ChinatoLagos.com : You Phantom, We Provide}.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lazinny(m): 12:32pm On May 20, 2016
I got my refund moments after I contacted stanbic. Just forward them the decline email or refund email from the merchant and they will refund you right away, thats if the funds is stuck in ledger balance.
ceaser:

For 7 days now, I have been expecting a refund from sellers online. Usually in such instances of reversal, the IBTC account gets credited within 5 days.

And in case of the card, have had issues once or twice using it online. Once before, it was rejected by the ATM the moment I typed in the amount to be withdrawn. A retry was successful.

All these happened after the upgrade. I hope my refunds will not be stuck. I will wait for the expiry of the 7-10 days duration for refund before I lash out at 'em.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 12:48pm On May 20, 2016
How can a DON like you be breaking rule 1 FANTASTICALLY? undecided

Eghosa1:
[s]Hello Friends!

{ChinatoLagos.com : You Phantom, We Provide}[/s].
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by meetmal03(f): 1:47pm On May 20, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by meetmal03(f): 2:07pm On May 20, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Eghosa1(m): 3:00pm On May 20, 2016
Bookiemart01:
How can a DON like you be breaking rule 1 FANTASTICALLY? undecided

Hehehe Chairlady, apologies.

It was all to alleviate but regardless rules are rules jare.

Trust you're holding down Nyesom Wike with back to back importation.

grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Birniwa(m): 3:11pm On May 20, 2016
achicares:
Pls. what's gtb $ exchange rate?

At the moment, N299/$.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by EnterPRO: 3:30pm On May 20, 2016
Birniwa:

At the moment, N299/$.

not N315/$ ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.