Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Troops Uncover Boko Haram Bomb-making Factory In College - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Uncover Boko Haram Bomb-making Factory In College (1387 Views)

Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader / Troops Uncover Bombs Made From Lamp poles, Nab Boko Haram Suppliers [PHOTOS] / Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Troops Uncover Boko Haram Bomb-making Factory In College by sayyid(m): 7:42am On Aug 02, 2015
Nigerian Army has uncovered Boko Haram bomb-making factory at abandoned chemistry laboratory at Dikwa college of education in Borno state. The military said the factory was operating till troops have retaken the town last week. Sani Usman, the army spokesman made this known saying that troops from the 7 division exposed the laboratory during a mop-up operation in the area. Usman, a colonel, added that some equipment comprising a welding machine and a mine detector were found at the improvised factory. Also discovered from the operation were four Toyota Hilux pick ups. “The gallant troops are in a very high spirit and more determined to further pursue the fleeing terrorists to all known enclaves and sanctuaries, ” army spokesperson said. The army on July 24 claimed to have gained control on Dikwa town in restive northeastern Borno state, once held by suspected Boko Haram insurgents. The air strike sealed way for the soldiers to move in and reseize the town with less resistance, while the search operations are ongoing. The deadly Boko Haram sect has claimed thousands of lives, abducted hundreds of people and displaced close to half a million in the northeastern part of Nigeria, one of the country’s poorest regions.
www.naij.com/504917-troops-uncover-boko-haram-bomb-making-factory-college.html

Re: Troops Uncover Boko Haram Bomb-making Factory In College by INTROVERT(f): 7:43am On Aug 02, 2015
how do they get money to be buying all these cars and weapons....

1 Like

Re: Troops Uncover Boko Haram Bomb-making Factory In College by BRIGHTTAZ: 7:43am On Aug 02, 2015
Na today?
Re: Troops Uncover Boko Haram Bomb-making Factory In College by MRLINGTON(m): 7:43am On Aug 02, 2015
introvert try go church
Re: Troops Uncover Boko Haram Bomb-making Factory In College by samutd4u(m): 7:44am On Aug 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Troops Uncover Boko Haram Bomb-making Factory In College by nikkiking(m): 7:45am On Aug 02, 2015
Good news..... Our able troops are winning, it's a super Sunday for me grin grin grin
Re: Troops Uncover Boko Haram Bomb-making Factory In College by ApcSucks: 7:46am On Aug 02, 2015
INTROVERT:

If you ask me na who I go ask
Re: Troops Uncover Boko Haram Bomb-making Factory In College by sayyid(m): 7:46am On Aug 02, 2015
INTROVERT:
DAT is a question DAT I tink no one knows d answer yet
Re: Troops Uncover Boko Haram Bomb-making Factory In College by Judeoxide(m): 7:46am On Aug 02, 2015
Hehehe I thought bokko haram = education is sin waiting this guys go find for school. Kudos to our military, waiting for another news of when the BH boys will take the town again..as usual
Re: Troops Uncover Boko Haram Bomb-making Factory In College by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 02, 2015
K
Re: Troops Uncover Boko Haram Bomb-making Factory In College by bewla(m): 7:54am On Aug 02, 2015
SALUTE U SOLDER OF NIGERIA AT WAR FRONT
Re: Troops Uncover Boko Haram Bomb-making Factory In College by sayyid(m): 7:55am On Aug 02, 2015
Judeoxide:
Hehehe I thought bokko haram = education is sin waiting this guys go find for school. Kudos to our military, waiting for another news of when the BH boys will take the town again..as usual
I tink d education of a tin is for d old boko boys. BT dis new boko boys are after anoda tin
Re: Troops Uncover Boko Haram Bomb-making Factory In College by LRNZH(m): 7:57am On Aug 02, 2015
These were the kind of information we never got under GEJ even under the 6 weeks 'successful' fight on BH.

Thank God and Congratulations to Nigerians for voting right.

Nigeria is on its part to greatness. BH will only be remembered like Maitatsine.... Guess who quelled them.
Re: Troops Uncover Boko Haram Bomb-making Factory In College by ShowYourCertificate: 7:58am On Aug 02, 2015
This same Dikwa story? I thought the Military captured Dikwa last week? Why are they giving us Dikwa story? Why don't they tell us about how they've secured other regions. Regions like Gamboru that was bombed recentlly.

I've observed that the military is just slicing the Dikwa story and feeding the populace. We can't be deceived. The military has to sit up and secure the North East.
Re: Troops Uncover Boko Haram Bomb-making Factory In College by olasmith10(m): 7:59am On Aug 02, 2015
I pray dis recent success against d B.H should continue and more importantly, bring an end to d insurgents!
Re: Troops Uncover Boko Haram Bomb-making Factory In College by Judeoxide(m): 8:03am On Aug 02, 2015
sayyid:

I tink d education of a tin is for d old boko boys. BT dis new boko boys are after anoda tin
you have a point
Re: Troops Uncover Boko Haram Bomb-making Factory In College by LRNZH(m): 8:03am On Aug 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
This same Dikwa story? I thought the Military captured Dikwa last week? Why are they giving us Dikwa story? Why don't they tell us about how they've secured other regions. Regions like Gamboru that was bombed recentlly.

I've observed that the military is just slicing the Dikwa story and feeding the populace. We can't be deceived. The military has to sit up and secure the North East.

You have no clue on military operations. After defeating BH and capturing the town, the Nigeria Forces have to mop up the area in case it is a strategic retreat by BH to launch a surprise retaking of the town, and to clear any remnants of BH fighters or landmines planted by BH.
They have to evaluate what they find and optimise their strategy for the next move. It is not a one day operation mind you.

This is not a cheap propaganda but the military doing its real job. I hope a TANoid is educated.
Re: Troops Uncover Boko Haram Bomb-making Factory In College by sayyid(m): 8:14am On Aug 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

after claiming d town dey will still have to go on search missions weda dia still some boko boys in hiding and if d search was nt carried out how will dey locate dis college DAT was converted into a bomb factory?
Re: Troops Uncover Boko Haram Bomb-making Factory In College by ShowYourCertificate: 8:22am On Aug 02, 2015
LRNZH:

You have no clue on military operations. After defeating BH and capturing the town, the Nigeria Forces have to mop up the area in case it is a strategic retreat by BH to launch a surprise retaking of the town, and to clear any remnants of BH fighters or landmines planted by BH.
They have to evaluate what they find and optimise their strategy for the next move. It is not a one day operation mind you.

This is not a cheap propaganda but the military doing its real job. I hope a TANoid is educated.
sayyid:

after claiming d town dey will still have to go on search missions weda dia still some boko boys in hiding and if d search was nt carried out how will dey locate dis college DAT was converted into a bomb factory?
Why don't the military wait until they're done with the Dikwa operation before going to the press? Why feeding us the same Dikwa story in slices? Or is Dikwa the only town in the North East? Isn't that not propaganda.
Re: Troops Uncover Boko Haram Bomb-making Factory In College by sayyid(m): 8:26am On Aug 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Why don't the military wait until they're done with the Dikwa operation before going to the press? Why feeding us the same Dikwa story in slices? Or is Dikwa the only town in the North East? Isn't that not propaganda.
human being sha we can Neva b satisfied na we dey complain say d soldiers no dey release news of dia victory nw dey are releasing it ur still complaing
Re: Troops Uncover Boko Haram Bomb-making Factory In College by LRNZH(m): 8:28am On Aug 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

In fact the Nigeria Military is even conservative. If you followed the US and allied forces operation in Iraq and Afghanistan, and recent air campaign on ISIS, it is even CNN/BBC and AlJazeera that break news and details of damage down to the enemy.

In Nigeria, the press don't follow our military per se on operations hence the Military has to be its own media house. Finally, it gives the troops and Nigerians confidence to know we are making progress, and puts fear in the minds of BH fighters.

If you want to call it propaganda, go ahead but don't question the course events have taken so far. The discovery of the bomb making lab some days after the capture of Dikwa from BH is logical.
Re: Troops Uncover Boko Haram Bomb-making Factory In College by ShowYourCertificate: 8:31am On Aug 02, 2015
sayyid:

human being sha we can Neva b satisfied na we dey complain say d soldiers no dey release news of dia victory nw dey are releasing it ur still complaing
We need new news not old news.
Re: Troops Uncover Boko Haram Bomb-making Factory In College by ShowYourCertificate: 8:33am On Aug 02, 2015
LRNZH:

In fact the Nigeria Military is even conservative. If you followed the US and allied forces operation in Iraq and Afghanistan, and recent air campaign on ISIS, it is even CNN/BBC and AlJazeera that break news and details of damage down to the enemy.

In Nigeria, the press don't follow our military per se on operations hence the Military has to be its own media house. Finally, it gives the troops and Nigerians confidence to know we are making progress, and puts fear in the minds of BH fighters.

If you want to call it propaganda, go ahead but don't question the course events have taken so far. The discovery of the bomb making lab some days after the capture of Dikwa from BH is logical.
Let's not deceive ourselves, the bomb factory was discovered almost immediately after capturing Dikwa. They are just releasing the news in batches.
Re: Troops Uncover Boko Haram Bomb-making Factory In College by socialmediaman: 8:34am On Aug 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

Do you have this same news of the factory told before?
Re: Troops Uncover Boko Haram Bomb-making Factory In College by sayyid(m): 8:43am On Aug 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
dnt b a pessimist d remaining towns will also b reclaimed BT Rome was nt built in a day

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland and New Force Oat " Be Aware Everyone" / Tragedy:Another Building Collapses In Lagos,Workers Trapped Under Debris(Pics / PHOTOS: See What A Trailer Did To A Car In VI Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.