Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) (80092 Views)

President Museveni Fetches Water On A Bicycle. Photos / David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) / President Of Malawi Knelt Down To Greet Male Head Of States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by mployer(m): 8:07am On Aug 02, 2015
Nice
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by remmer56(m): 8:07am On Aug 02, 2015
Nice
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by dazsolution(m): 8:07am On Aug 02, 2015
Truly philanthropic.
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 02, 2015
Mekybliss:
Am sure our president's wife can't even carry her own umbrella
Is this necessary?
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by clinton101(m): 8:07am On Aug 02, 2015
How wud God not continue 2 bless pple like dis.humble and as no pride in dem.bt a 9ja man wud ve money and slave is him broda.african deir riches is 2 slave pple below dem.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by Skoopy(m): 8:10am On Aug 02, 2015
She came to have a first hand feeling of how it feels carrying water every day, I know succour would come to that community not too long from now.

Can Africans do this?

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by AreaFada2: 8:10am On Aug 02, 2015
olanshi:

Someone should write this down today! Africa will be great, the level of focus on Africa today is amazing.

I have a lot of friends in europe are eager to visit Nigeria and some Africa countries but due to the insurgency/kidnapping here and there It restrict them.

I still believe in Africa and it's people, let's spark the brain that would change this continent (Africa). It time we make a remarkable Change!

My friend, Africa will only be great if Africans get their acts together not because some foreign do-gooder visits. I have visited 9ja with Western friends for 25 years. They didn't stop IBB cancelling June 12 or Abacha. Great African kingdoms were made by Africans.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by HARDDON: 8:11am On Aug 02, 2015
Needless!

Why get involved when a lil dough can solve that?

As teacher Chike wud put it, " only Beatles carry loads on their neck "

Hope she doesn't develop neck aches after that... for the eagle has no business scratching for worms
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 02, 2015
INTROVERT:
she is really trying in her philanthropy globally, kudos to her.

on a lighter note:
we saw one woman frying Akara on the roadside during campaign forming humble and people oriented but now she dosent anymore now that her hubby is president.

You can so stupid sometimes. Must you reduce the value of Mrs Gates philanthropy buy staining it with Nigerian politics.

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by busky101(m): 8:14am On Aug 02, 2015
Awwwww, such a humble woman, make she come naija come stay my family, na just 5 litres she go carry, altho her husband will part with just 1% of their wealth before she comes back to him again.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 02, 2015
boss1310:
good but publicity stunt

I disagree with you on publicity stunt. Check what the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is doing in Nigeria in areas of malaria, TB and other diseases. They are regular visitors to Nigeria and they are not noisy about it.

8 Likes

Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by 2sex(m): 8:18am On Aug 02, 2015
olanshi:

Someone should write this down today! Africa will be great, the level of focus on Africa today is amazing.

I have a lot of friends in europe are eager to visit Nigeria and some Africa countries but due to the insurgency/kidnapping here and there It restrict them.

I still believe in Africa and it's people, let's spark the brain that would change this continent (Africa). It time we make a remarkable Change!

The next frontier of development is Africa! But the policies on ground are not favorable.
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 8:18am On Aug 02, 2015
boss1310:
good but publicity stunt

No, it's not a publicity stunt. The rich actually wish they could just live such a normal life. And I can bet you she's honestly happy doing what she've been watching on TV for ages. But, what I don't like is the window dressing of aid they go on displaying all over Africa, instead of giving real help to the people. If I have just 10% of Bill gates investment in Africa, I will change Africa for good and nobody will need charity aid anymore. In fact, I will ban charity aid in Africa and have us make everything we need.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by delectablegyal(f): 8:19am On Aug 02, 2015
INTROVERT:

on a lighter note:
we saw one woman frying Akara on the roadside during campaign forming humble and people oriented but now she dosent anymore now that her hubby is president.

U sef think am na, how can the wife of the president be frying akara everyday?

Na the same tactics guys dey use, when he is trying to win a girl's heart, he will stay in her house from morning till night, help her with house chores, walk her down to the market to get food stuffs and so many more. Immediately he don eat p.unani, dats d end of the crazy attention he is giving to her.

U will hear " have u ever seen a president campaigning after winning an election?"

These guys ain't loyal.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by Acekidc4(m): 8:19am On Aug 02, 2015
Wetin Con dey Dere Na?? When she No be god or Angel!! No Big Deal!!

Anyway Kudos to Her Sha!!
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by Acekidc4(m): 8:19am On Aug 02, 2015
Wetin Con dey Dere Na?? When she No be god or Angel!! No Big Deal!!

Anyway Kudos to Her Sha!!
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
Eye service

Eye service to curry who's favour. To advertise what. To gain who's patronage or contest which election. I tire for una sef. Learn to reason.

8 Likes

Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by icekoko(f): 8:20am On Aug 02, 2015
Atleast she has seen and felt what women go through like every day of there lives. Its strange but the Truth is the Rich also Cry. I pray God make me Rich some day and I will try not to forget wia I'm coming from.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by hucienda: 8:21am On Aug 02, 2015
INTROVERT:

on a lighter note:

lol... subliminal jab there spiced with satire cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 02, 2015
Wowzers, some people are easily pleased! That man's money has engineered and funded atrocities the weight of which his wife's balancing a pail on her head could never support. That being said, I do know quite a few Gates Scholars on full-rides as well...

Regardless, carrying a pail is really not that big of a deal! Stop being fooled by stu.pid shyt like this.
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by lucianohase(m): 8:25am On Aug 02, 2015
See Mallywood o! Mellinda Gates turned a mallywood actress in malawi. Na show buz...lol
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by sandysprax(m): 8:26am On Aug 02, 2015
ShakurM:
What's with the hard labour or she just wants to tan her skin, why not start empowering them by building boreholes to say the least, you have all the money in the world!

Quit the ignorance already. Do u know how much in billions of dollars she and her husband have sunk into African soil in philanthropic duties? Ever heard of bill and melinda gates foundation?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by francizy(m): 8:29am On Aug 02, 2015
INTROVERT:

on a lighter note:

Even while doing such campaign stunt to foool the gullibles, her actions showed how greatly she was disgusted at making fries. Now look at Bill Gate's wife getting down on it like she's an African. Had it been she's African American, u'd not have known she's Bill Gate's wife or the wife of a wealthy man looking at her appearance. Best still she wasn't campaigning unlike some who deemed it fit to use the plight of the poor as campaign tool.

God bless Bill Gate and his lovely wife. I only pray my future wife will tow this same line because I will...

6 Likes

Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by kennybabs1980: 8:29am On Aug 02, 2015
bigiyaro:
no big deal cos its for show, kudos to doze livin like dat for real.
whether for show or for real, the wife of Goodluck Jonathan popularity called PEJ aka madamshepopotamus will never do that for anyone, the woman that closed down the whole of Lagos because she was in a salon

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by seedorfg(m): 8:30am On Aug 02, 2015
Even our own sheeeepopotamus can engage himself in this talkless of miss.dangote, mr.gates just made it simplicity and sociable

grin
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 02, 2015
We know this is not her real lifestyle, we know she can afford a better lifestyle 76billion times over, stop stating the obvious captain obviouses....but what we also ought to know is that despite all the advantages this woman has, despite the fact that she's wealthier than all your first ladies combined, this woman whether for show or not is still humble enough to do this in order to encourage those who truly have to live like this ! Now ask yourself, which of your first ladies will agree to do this, even for show ?

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by francizy(m): 8:31am On Aug 02, 2015
sandysprax:

Quit the ignorance already. Do u know how many in billions of dollars she and her husband have sunk into African soil in philanthropic duties? Ever heard of bill and melinda gates foundation?

You dey mind that obote? Unlike most of our Nigerian businessmen (with the exception of a few) Bill has spent a fortune on African soil and he ain't even African, yet someone just opens mouth to spit cow dung..

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by olanshi: 8:31am On Aug 02, 2015
AreaFada2:
My friend, Africa will only be great if Africans get their acts together not because some foreign do-gooder visits. I have visited 9ja with Western friends for 25 years. They didn't stop IBB cancelling June 12 or Abacha. Great African kingdoms were made by Africans.

Well, I think the time has come for a better Africa. I'm an African, and proudly Nigerian. Its sad they way so-called government all over Africa handles the develop of there countries.

I think Ghadafi administration would have brought unity into Africa, but they plotted against him and kill him in the process.

There will be a remarkable change in Africa, that is for sure! But the steps will be taking by you and I.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by kennybabs1980: 8:32am On Aug 02, 2015
francizy:

Even while doing such campaign stunt to foool the gullibles, her actions showed how greatly she was disgusted at making fries. Now look at Bill Gate's wife getting down on it like she's an African. Had it been she's African American, u'd not have known she's Bill Gate's wife or the wife of a wealthy man looking at her appearance. Best still she wasn't campaigning unlike some who deemed it fit to use the plight of the poor as campaign tool.

God bless Bill Gate and his lovely wife. I only pray my future wife will tow this same line because I will...
good! but remember that she hasn't closed down the whole of Abuja or Lagos just because she is in a salon just like the big Niger Delta fool named PEJ
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by Lancier(m): 8:32am On Aug 02, 2015
Do you need Insurance Services? We at InsuranceDirect2U can provide you with the best insurance solutions suited to your needs and budget. Call Lanre on 08033054437 Email: lancier224@yahoo.com BB Pin: 2bd85fdb. Contact us now. Within Nigeria Only

Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by charlsecy(m): 8:32am On Aug 02, 2015
slim19:
How many rich Nigerian ladies can do this.....she is humble
Chosen1984:
Awesome Virtue of Humility by Melinda gates. I have learned a lot from this.
Something is definitely wrong with someone's brain if this is how someone defines humility! Mtsheww.
Re: Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) by olanshi: 8:33am On Aug 02, 2015
2sex:
The next frontier of development is Africa! But the policies on ground are not favorable.

Sure, the policies will be bend when need be. Its time for Africa, the western world stole a lot from Africa to develop there countries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight / Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.