Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) (4228 Views)

Here’s The House Obama Will Live In After He Moves Out Of The White House / David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU / Messi Shocks Football World As He Moves To Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) by Dmcool(m): 11:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
British PM David Cameron moving out of 10 Downing St,
ahead of Incoming Theresa May, who will be moving in any moment from now. And he's even helping with the moving, not leaving it to the movers.

Our own political leaders will refuse to resign, not to talk
of moving out of the State House.

The Oyinbos never cease to amaze me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) by Theoritical(m): 11:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
That's why they are 1million meters away from us

9 Likes

Re: David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) by Firmjudge(m): 12:01am On Jul 13, 2016
The wise and intelligent ones rule britain .!!!

I have listen to his engaging speeche several times and they are usually offhand same with Obama.

Yet in Nigeria our politicians dont even rehearse ready made speech, always struggling to read and coordinate themself.

The idiiotic and unwise one rule in african countries they will rather die with their empty brain than throw in the towel

Bros I hail

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 13, 2016
Nice one from him. Although, this would not have been any news if a pleb in his own age bracket was found carrying this .
Re: David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) by Dcomrade(m): 12:12am On Jul 13, 2016
wink
Re: David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) by Dcomrade(m): 12:13am On Jul 13, 2016
Will comment later.... grin

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) by OLADD: 12:20am On Jul 13, 2016
Oyinbo people and their simplicity. They don't serve God the way we pretend to do here in Africa, yet their ways of life are made in heaven. No mundane thing attracts their fancy in any way. Always contented , self-fulfilling and natural.

But looking at that picture very closely, did anybody read any meaning from the luggage Cameron was carrying? I guess he was simply telling May (the incoming PM) to handle Brexist with care. In other word, Britain's economy and European status are now more fragile than ever.

6 Likes

Re: David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) by BlackSeptember: 12:31am On Jul 13, 2016
Even your landlord will want you to carry his bag when he comes visiting the compound

7 Likes

Re: David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) by Kenneth205(m): 12:36am On Jul 13, 2016
Good
Re: David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) by Delphi(m): 12:52am On Jul 13, 2016
Instead of a Nigerian politician to resign rather let "the whole ship sink". One critical criterion being deployed by developed economies (countries) in choosing their Presidents/Prime Ministers is 'level of intellectual acumen’. It is a very indispensable virtue that is never compromised. The resultant effect is that these men are near-versatile, capable and exposed. The more exposed someone is, the less arrogant and more humane he becomes. Can one get an exceptional leader in Africa?. In fact, the distance between the West (Europe) and Africa in terms of mentality, carriage and humanity is like the length of air-space. We hide under the cover of being too religious to commit crimes against humanity yet the no-religious developed economies see service to humanity as sacrosanct and God-in-progress. Shame to all African leaders who have failed God and the people. Welldone Mr Cameron!

7 Likes

Re: David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) by Kagarko(m): 12:56am On Jul 13, 2016
Nice one.

But you fantastically sat on our looted funds. Hope you have finished the paper work on its transfer to Nigeria?

Wishing you good luck in your future endeavors.
Re: David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) by 2kass(m): 1:09am On Jul 13, 2016
Firmjudge:
The wise and intelligent ones rule britain .!!!

I have listen to his engaging speeche several times and they are usually offhand same with Obama.

Yet in Nigeria our politicians dont even rehearse ready made speech, always struggling to read and coordinate themself.

The idiiotic and unwise one rule in african countries they will rather die with their empty brain than throw in the towel

Bros I hail

I have seen PMB give out speeches without reading anything. Go search for the speech he gve during Zuma's visit. Unlike the ineefctual buffon. Who seems clueless and all area's of life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) by Vendoor(f): 1:41am On Jul 13, 2016
This is real humility... cheesy
Re: David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) by able20(m): 2:20am On Jul 13, 2016
May God Almighty answer the prayers of millions of Nigerians by making buhari vacate the Aso rock villa ASAP

4 Likes

Re: David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) by duduade: 2:37am On Jul 13, 2016
The simple life of the Oyinbo man versus the gragra lifestyle of a Nigerian never ceases to amaze me

2 Likes

Re: David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) by Ademusiwa1: 4:37am On Jul 13, 2016
grin
Re: David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) by Nobody: 4:44am On Jul 13, 2016
Re: David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) by plainol(m): 4:57am On Jul 13, 2016
You know in Nigeria here, this kind of picture will only surface during election period.
To us, it's part of campaign, to him, it's Tuesday. Just another day.

3 Likes

Re: David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) by CHIJIOKE1314: 5:07am On Jul 13, 2016
[s]
2kass:
I have seen PMB give out speeches without reading anything. Go search for the speech he gve during Zuma's visit. Unlike the ineefctual buffon. Who seems clueless and all area's of life
[/s]

Somewhere in the Zoo!

8 Likes

Re: David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) by Izonpikin: 5:15am On Jul 13, 2016
Dmcool:
British PM David Cameron moving out of 10 Downing St,
ahead of Incoming Theresa May, who will be moving in any moment from now. And he's even helping with the moving, not leaving it to the movers.

Our own political leaders will refuse to resign, not to talk
of moving out of the State House.

The Oyinbos never cease to amaze me.
our leaders would rather die than resign even when they are glaringly foolish and incompetent. ..

Just see the difference...

The guy Don pack him load go just like that...can these men just come and rule us again...

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) by boss1310(m): 5:26am On Jul 13, 2016
their leaders see themselves as servants while ours see themselves as gods,that's the difference

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) by Bitterleafsoup: 5:27am On Jul 13, 2016
In 9ja a man with Dementia is voted in by Zombies and they are holding 9ja where it hurts!

2 Likes

Re: David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) by dmanj: 5:27am On Jul 13, 2016
its easier for an elephant to pass through d eye of a needle than for our politicians to resign, let alone carry their kaya.

come una sure say GEJ ancestors no from UK

3 Likes

Re: David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 13, 2016
wow!! This just shows the level of impunity in Nigeria! We've got sooooo loooong a way to go here!!
What are my saying We might never even get to this altitude!
Sigh! I wish...

I wish him well.
Re: David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) by Nbote(m): 5:35am On Jul 13, 2016
2kass:

Wen exactly una go get sense? U have seen PMB giv out speeches? Must u and ur likes always make every comment about PMB/GEJ comparisons? Y didn't u say u also saw him moving his kaya from Daura to aso rock himself.. D sooner ur likes look for something else to do online, d beta for everyone.

4 Likes

Re: David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) by KangaIye: 5:39am On Jul 13, 2016
Their simplicity is out of this world cool

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) by blackpanda: 5:44am On Jul 13, 2016
able20:
May God Almighty answer the prayers of millions of Nigerians by making buhari vacate the Aso rock villa ASAP

Not millions. Just you and the few wailers. Less than 5% grin
Re: David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) by Israel5(m): 5:44am On Jul 13, 2016
Jeez! I'm moved. Ths is a cool thing. Hw did GEJ pack sef? Oh i remembr, He jettd off and his load cme to meet him. I knw buhari go forfeit e own cos e dan pile double sme. E too old to carry koran sef.
Re: David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) by blackpanda: 5:45am On Jul 13, 2016
Saraki should learn from this. Even when caught red handed with his hand in the cookie jar, saraki keep deploying every means to evade justice and dragging the entire house in the mud
Re: David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) by ibkgab001: 5:45am On Jul 13, 2016
David don collect wire
Re: David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) by gift01: 5:55am On Jul 13, 2016
Finally he is fantastically leaving after making that shameful comment. Oga carry your load and go
Re: David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) by Flyingngel(m): 5:56am On Jul 13, 2016
Nigerian leaders are something else.

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Pictures As Russia Invades Ukraine. Biggest Attack Since WW2 / Pakistani -american To Charged For Nyc Bomb / Zelensky Runs To Finland , To Stay There Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.