Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter's White Wedding (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter's White Wedding (Photos) (37188 Views)

Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana / Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos / Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter's White Wedding (Photos) by fuchong(m): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2015
hope she will not be as controversial as her father
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter's White Wedding (Photos) by vickie1900(f): 9:28am On Aug 02, 2015
We don hear!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter's White Wedding (Photos) by olexjay(m): 9:28am On Aug 02, 2015
360ng:
Cngrts to her.

Mine is on the way.
amen n dnt 4get 2 invite mie o *winkz*
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter's White Wedding (Photos) by BestySam(m): 9:29am On Aug 02, 2015
Gap teeth like her dad.

I hope you don't talk like him.
Happy married life anyways!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter's White Wedding (Photos) by emhoonline(m): 9:33am On Aug 02, 2015
Wetin concern us afterall na our money dem de spend..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter's White Wedding (Photos) by Adeniyi4real(m): 9:33am On Aug 02, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed Oh and I was here in Nigeria waiting for you to come back home so that we can do our traditional wedding now u have broke our promise.... So u don break my heart for London man be dat... Hmmmmmm #Fela rich man dey Mess
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter's White Wedding (Photos) by charlie009: 9:34am On Aug 02, 2015
Where is her dad? Anyway e no concern me....
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter's White Wedding (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 9:36am On Aug 02, 2015
360ng:
Cngrts to her.

Mine is on the way.
hope u are also on the way to meet it and looking in a different direction.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter's White Wedding (Photos) by Sizar: 9:37am On Aug 02, 2015
klem93:
HML.... But wait ooo have come to realise that every Sundays Christian dominate front page like no other day. Kilode? aren't you suppose to be in church? Usher no dey una church ni abi what gan?

the word Sunday is not in the Bible.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter's White Wedding (Photos) by klem93(m): 9:40am On Aug 02, 2015
Sizar:

the word Sunday is not in the Bible.
aite sir
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter's White Wedding (Photos) by stevebond007(m): 9:47am On Aug 02, 2015
When i watch all this folks that are so rich without a concrete source of wealth...
Our money, all dem kids dey abroad doing fine... making most graduates look unworthy.
Well sha...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter's White Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 02, 2015
drnairalov:
no longer fani take note

So I let my girl handcuffed me to the bed last night thinking we bout to do some freaky shit.....

b,i,tch went through my phone. now am still locked
on the bed.. sad

lies!!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter's White Wedding (Photos) by avast007: 9:56am On Aug 02, 2015
congratulations....
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter's White Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 02, 2015
360ng:
Cngrts to her.

Mine is on the way.
Yesssooo
It shall be unto U as desired
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter's White Wedding (Photos) by Treasure2014(f): 11:51am On Aug 02, 2015
stanprexy:
And very soon una go divorce
if you seriously got no word to say jst keep calm u mustn't open ur vocal cavity if u got no word to say....HML to them
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter's White Wedding (Photos) by Jbond(m): 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
360ng:
Cngrts to her.

Mine is on the way.
Yeah pretty soon we will walk down the aisle, hope you will be ready when I propose?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter's White Wedding (Photos) by disumusa: 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter's White Wedding (Photos) by larushib: 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
It's sad that no matter how elaborate and ceremonious the wedding looks like, the absence of the blessings of her father in the union is a very large vacuum no one can fill, the more her dad is still alive, his blessings play a major role in the journey of her matrimony...hope amendments is made.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter's White Wedding (Photos) by sweatlana: 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
So her dad was still MIA. sad

Happy married life to the couple. They look perfectly beautiful.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter's White Wedding (Photos) by BobUg28(m): 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
I was looking closely to see the picture of the wedded man in question here but couldn't get a vivid depiction of his portrait.

So does it mean that this thread is all about the FFk's daughter? Or that the man doesn't play any vital role in the marriage?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter's White Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
The man is old but you can tell he was a stunner back in the day. Happy married life to her. Its her [url=cramjones]father[/url] I've qualms with not her.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter's White Wedding (Photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
Some guy is now pounding his daughter like he used to do Bianca Ojukwu.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter's White Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
congrats

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter's White Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
congrats

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter's White Wedding (Photos) by HopeAlive14(m): 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
Happy Married Life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion / Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum / Inspector Caught Helping Thugs To Brand Private Vehicles In Police Colour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.