Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

After Making Heaven What Would Be The Universal Language ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After Making Heaven What Would Be The Universal Language ? (1428 Views)

The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. / 10 Categories Of Jobs That Deplete People's Chances Of Making Heaven / After Making Heaven Or Hell, What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Making Heaven What Would Be The Universal Language ? by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 02, 2015
Sitting back thinking out loud about after life the christians and muslims believes in and something comes to mind,what would be the accepted lingua franca (universal language) in heaven?

The basis of man intelligence is tied to language and so language has been a part of man existence,as a matter of fact,language is the sole reason homo sapien successful survived the evolution process and made other being gone extinct because with language homo sapien would communicate to his fellow man about his feelings and potential danger,other being couldn't communicate and so when danger came it eventually harm them making them go extinct but homo sapien survived prior to language.

Another reason homo sapien is able to use language is because we the only specie with larger brain and so language was and is effective to us to survive.

Hypothetically,There are thousands of languages worldwide and even African as a continent can boast for than 3000 languages oblivious to christianity because there are also many other religions In which several languages are being spoken in or worshiped in.

Now my question goes thus,for the christian and muslim folks aiming to make heaven,what language would be the understandable accepted universally spoken language in heaven?
Re: After Making Heaven What Would Be The Universal Language ? by Youngsage: 11:51am On Aug 02, 2015
"When we reach there, we go know". -

Na heavenly language e go be na,
Re: After Making Heaven What Would Be The Universal Language ? by benedictjohn(m): 11:52am On Aug 02, 2015
No b heaven? No worry, Language must dey..

That's if it exists
Re: After Making Heaven What Would Be The Universal Language ? by vkon2(m): 11:55am On Aug 02, 2015
let leave that to d creator to decide
Re: After Making Heaven What Would Be The Universal Language ? by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 02, 2015
Youngsage:
"When we reach there, we go know". -

Na heavenly language e go be na,
in other words,faith is needed to learn or understand a new language,right?
Re: After Making Heaven What Would Be The Universal Language ? by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 02, 2015
vkon2:
let leave that to d creator to decide
Does that mean god is clueless until then or it would be an automatic process soon as you get to heaven?
Re: After Making Heaven What Would Be The Universal Language ? by iamtewwy(m): 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
aaronson:
in other words,faith is needed to learn or understand a new language,right?
no bro u need d holy spirit to understand d lanquaqe grin
Re: After Making Heaven What Would Be The Universal Language ? by onetrack(m): 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
Muslims believe that the language of heaven is Arabic. No joke.

3 Likes

Re: After Making Heaven What Would Be The Universal Language ? by Infomizer(m): 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
Singing: *Hallelujah is an heavenly language*...

Op, no be by brain size. The elephant's brain is bigger than that of humans. Except you're looking at other metrics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Making Heaven What Would Be The Universal Language ? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
iamtewwy:
no bro u need d holy spirit to understand d lanquaqe grin
Right, if i get the holy spirit version in me to understand the language,does it make sense that I don't know how to speak what I would latter understand because all my life have been speaking only English and not even perfect with it.
Re: After Making Heaven What Would Be The Universal Language ? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
Infomizer:
Singing: *Hallelujah is an heavenly language*...

Op, no be by brain size. The elephant's brain is bigger than that of humans. Except you're looking at other metrics.
Elephant is mammal but can go extinct if man want them to, man brain is the reason man can do that.
Re: After Making Heaven What Would Be The Universal Language ? by finofaya: 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gibberish. We will all speak in tongues and understand each other.
Re: After Making Heaven What Would Be The Universal Language ? by Ezedon(m): 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
Can muslims make Heaven? Just asking because they are entitled to virgins after death, and you cant be sleeping with virgins in heaven, when we get there language will not be a barrier
Re: After Making Heaven What Would Be The Universal Language ? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
finofaya:
Gibberish. We will all speak in tongues and understand each other.
hahahahahahahahahhahahaha now you was funny with that bro
Re: After Making Heaven What Would Be The Universal Language ? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ezedon:
Can muslims make Heaven? Just asking because they are entitled to virgins after death, and you cant be sleeping with virgins in heaven, when we get there language will not be a barrier
They sure do believe in a afterlife presumably heaven
Re: After Making Heaven What Would Be The Universal Language ? by finofaya: 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
aaronson:
hahahahahahahahahhahahaha now you was funny with that bro
grin grin
Re: After Making Heaven What Would Be The Universal Language ? by CaptainJune: 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
Get to the bridge first, crossing it will be a breeze.
Re: After Making Heaven What Would Be The Universal Language ? by orisa37: 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
What is universal on earth is not applicable in Heaven. Spirit s live in Heaven and talk in the Tongue provided for them by God. They tongue Spirit not Greek.
Re: After Making Heaven What Would Be The Universal Language ? by vkon2(m): 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
aaronson:
Does that mean god is clueless until then or it would be an automatic process soon as you get to heaven?

one unique thing i like about this forum is the fact dat i do get new idea or should i say wisdom,just by reading others people coment
Re: After Making Heaven What Would Be The Universal Language ? by vkon2(m): 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
all God need is the word.he had done it before and he will do it again when its time.jst have patience

(1) (Reply)

Born To Atheist Parents, Leads Her Parents To Christ / Pastor Wife Turn Me Horn Please Help / IsThis TB Joshua's Prophecy About To Be Fulfilled? - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.